It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Podcasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I would be interested in airing regular podcasts of one hour in length on my UK radio station. Let me know if you are interested

Ross Hemsworth

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
One suggests contactign SO. Also, should you gain permission to do so, one does suggest compiling several podcasts into one show.

DE

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Please feel free to use MY podcasts in your show, but only if you give reference and credit to 'NrKy from Abovetopsecret.com'.
^_^

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi

I am always interested in airing podcasts, and have indeed spoken to SO.

Podcasts would need to be a minimum one hour in length, but they can be "sewn together" if necessary.

I would be happy to listen to your podcasts NRKY please send me a sample.

Ross

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
nomadrush: All the podcasts that have been posted to ATS, can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com..., or click the link up the top of the page, under the banner, captioned 'POD CAST'.
To navigate around there, and follow specific threads (which is easier than the main page view), click the 'PODthreads: all podcast discussions' button (on the far left of the page, up the top). Or, you can browse by author, by clicking the 'PODcasters: all our podcasters' button, which will give an alphabetical list of the people who have been podcasting on ATS.
The most active podcasters would be: Majic, MrWupy, Benevolent Heretic, Relentless, NrKy(myself), MulberryBlueShimmer, SkepticOverlord, Soficrow, Springer, Thomas Crowne and TheShadowKnows.
Majic, SkepticOverlord, and Soficrow produce the podcasts of the best quality you'll find in this sector of the galaxy, however, we've only seen one or two podcasts that have passed the 1-hour mark. The majority of our podcasts don't go past ten minutes, with only us chattery ones (Majic, MrWupy, SkepticOverlord, and NrKy(myself)) frequently going over the ten-min average.
Your best bet would be to become an avid lurker in the ATS podspace, and take the best of the ones that you listen to each week or so. I'd like to think that we produce enough to fill up an entire hour worth of podcasting airtime on your show, but that would be very hard to do, given that typically there is only ever, at most, a dozen people podcasting on ATS in any given week (and that's on a good week).
Personally I would love to be able to contribute an hour worth of podcasts for a radio show, however I wouldn't be able to guarantee that your listeners won't fall asleep listening to my waffling on about poor social ettiquette on public transport, the falseness of the 'official' stories, and complaints about the establishment...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok thanks for the link.

I am currently working something out with SO which could be interesting, and will await his confirmation before doing anything further.

Watch this space!

Ross

new topics

top topics

join