It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Prank Ideas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
At my school we had a farm about two blocks away. So we took 3 pigs and spray painted different numbers on each of them.One had 1, another 2, and the third had 4. So then we let them loose in the school and they were all found about two hours later. And they thought there was another one running around with a number 3. So they got scared and school end early for us.

LMAO. That's brilliant! Clever idea, I could stem others ideas based on yours, but I have no suggestions yet.

In my high school, I've never seen or heard of any senior pranks pulled even though I have been there for 2 years (I'm a junior now). It sucks, I want to see somethin' cool!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
yeah that one of the pigs was hilarious!!! haha
I havent heard of pranks on my school yet but thats why Im looking for ideas cuz we're gonna be the first ones! and this senior year will leave their mark! lol
but we need something huge...! haha
any idea?
well I liked these ideas they are great, I think we'll do the one of the grass! XD

(these are not the kind of pranks Im looking for, they are not for seniors, but if you want harmless pranks there are some ideas on www.school-survival.net... )

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i got a genious idea. get a hollywood makeup artist and have them dress you up like a zombie from like Left 4 Dead or something. wear a dark hooded sweatshirt and with the scary ass zombie makeup and night vision goggles get into the school and prank it up......the zombie stuff is in case there are guards or janitors you can scare the SNOT out of them!
it wont harm anyone and it'll be funny =)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
what about having the whole senior class have a party/sleepover in the gym complete with hot and ready pizza and video games

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Near my school there was a GIANT inflatable Grease Monkey gorilla. A guy that worked there got his boss to let him take it and inflate it on the roof of the school. It wore a gigantic banner with graduating year and class name.

I remember one year the Seniors actually somehow tore down a car and reassembled on the roof, spray painted with school colors and the graduation year. It was an old beetle, and they just used the shell but it was still impressive. I think they got in a ton of trouble though. Nobody ever did figure out how they got it up there overnight.

My graduating class was pretty lame and failed to do anything. It was kind of pathetic.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Raustin]

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
At my school we had a farm about two blocks away. So we took 3 pigs and spray painted different numbers on each of them.One had 1, another 2, and the third had 4. So then we let them loose in the school and they were all found about two hours later. And they thought there was another one running around with a number 3. So they got scared and school end early for us.

i am also a junior and my history teacher (of all people) told us about how he did something similair to this. they bought a bunch of mice and wrote random numbers on all of them. they had only about 200 mice or so but wrote numbers like 367, 500, to confuse the # out of people. last year a bunch of seniors snuck 2 chicken in the school. not much havoc but hilarious. im thinking about doing the mouse one for my prank.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
First: Spread Hay all in the halls.
Second: Everybody puts like 5 or 10 dollars worth of crickets in the hay.
Third: hide the alarm clocks in classrooms hidden somewhere and set them to go off at random times.
Fourth: Put thousands of bookmarks in random books in the library so people will find them in like three years.
Fifth: flip the drawers in the desk so that when teachers open them, everything falls out.
Sixth: make a car maze in the parking lot
Seventh: Put soap in the toilets and fountains so there are tons of bubbles
Eighth: Make an annoying song play over and over again.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Find a depressed area of your school and seal it up water tight. Fill with water. Add a "beach" on one side and float boats and rubber duckies in the middle. For bonus points, be there in Hawaiian shirts having a "beach party" when the school opens

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
heyy wats up i know some pranks that i did when i was in high school since i did 3 my first pranks was that i bounced bouncy balls all over the school and it was terrible every one was throwing balls and triping it was funny but i dont recamend it b/c i got in so much truble also another prank i did was i put my car in my school and i wrote we got u sarah and said i didnt no anything about it and he never found that person lol and my 3rd was a put a whole bunch of hay blocking the school

I DONT RECCAMEND THIS B/C U GET GET IN A WHOLE BUNCH OF TROUBLE DONT TRY IT I GOT IN REALLY BIG TROUBLE 4 DOING THIS

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am a junior but i have the idea of get a few really short people and have them work on there irish accent give them a few bags of lucky charms and have them run throught the school yelling "there after me lucky charms" and " Marshmallow power go" And have a few other seniors chasing them yelling stuff like get him or we got you now lucky

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Actually do your homework and be polite to the school faculty.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i'm thinkin bout takin my school mascot which is a lancer (knight) and idk what to do after that im not trying to pay restitution or for the mascot!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So this year for my senior prank...we are having a GIANT ferris wheel. Yes it is expensive but we came up with the money. We are having a carnival and camping out on the lot. While that is going on we are sidewalk chalking the entire road our school is on, the senior parking lot and the sidewwalk around the school. if we do chalk all of the area then we will win the record!!! so we will be put in the book and have a great senior prank!!
Also we are going to trace people on the side of the school in chalk making it look like we are climbing the building of the school. Every year we have smoke bombs so we will do that too!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
At my school we got thousands of balloons with our graduation year on them and taped them to every available walkway and roof and hallway. It took about 50 of us. We also fill the principles office to the top with balloons.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
At my school I posted on a bunch of different websites (youtube, tons of forums, emails etc...) my schools number and said free xbox 360's call this number so at least 10 times a day for the whole year they got phone calls asking about it, then the last day of school i put the websites and usernames on the principles desk, he thought it was genius but he was really pissed at the same time.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Raustin, I've known people who have done this, but with the full car. Sadly, I didn't get to witness the incident, but it apparently isn't that difficult of you have the right tools and know the car inside and out.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You should go through the school, seal off every exit except one. Then let some smoke bombs off and be camped outside the one exit with a 12 gauge.

Did I say 12 gauge? I meant Super Soaker.

ya... soak them all as they leave.... awesome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join