It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Prank Ideas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
even tho i am a junior i am in desperate need of high quality senior panks please help!

Mod Edit: ALL_CAPS title

[edit on 15-1-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
First off, take half a kilo of weapons grade plutonium and stuff it into a melon, then chuck it! Classic school prank, will work everytime.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What you will need:
Lawn fertilizer/Herbicide/Kerosene/Rock Salt. Lots of it

Find a hill/field within sight of your school. Spread whatever grass killer you chose, applying liberally. Write out "06" in the grass, or "07" in your case, and within a day or two it will appear as if the great lord had come down to give his blessings to your class. At least, that was our excuse. Also, try not to do it were the lanws are kept mowed and (properly) fertilized. you want to be remembered, not hated.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This only works if you live at school, but a few friends of mine who used to be in the seminary shared this with me.

In the middle of the night, place plastic cups filled with water all touching each other in as many rows as possible between doorways. This is to prevent anyone from being able to leave their room--- the only way to do it without spilling water everywhere is to take each one and dump it out first--- you'll see why in a moment.

Hook up huge speakers in the hallway to a stereo system. On a cd, burn 15 minutes of silence, and then the song "wake me up before you go girl."

Upon leaving the building, preferably around 5 am or so, begin playing the cd. The fifteen minutes of silence gives you enough time to get in a car and get off campus without being seen and therefore suspected. After the silence is over, Wham will suddenly be blaring throughout the building, waking everyone up. But when they try to gte to the cd player to turn it off, they're blocked in by cups of water.

Unfortunately for my friends, they had a guy in their building who was a long jumper and just jumped over the cups after a while. but it's stlil hilarious.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hmm...

Get some shaving cream and freeze it. When you are sure its completely frozen leave it in the freezer for another day or so. Then take it to school and put it somewhere were people will see and possible have to walk through it, like the main doors, or a hallway and cut the top off and when it thaws it will expand filling the room with it.

Then there is the old leaving a raw fish in the ventilation system....

If your school library is used alot, randomly switch cards in the library's card catalog system, if they have one.

Load the toliets with toliet paper to make then stop up and overflow.

Gather up piles feces and leave piles around the parking lot.

Put police tape across the school entrences and leave a notice not to enter taped above them.

Those are just a few ideas, but I actually wouldn't recommend them.

I do like the idea that TheGoodDoctor put up.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This might not work, depending where you are, but at my university a few years ago, a bunch of the engineers made a giant snow phallus in front of one of the doors to one of the arts faculty giant lecture halls. They packed it very strong and then dumped water all over it so it was encased in ice. I'm not sure if the school broke it down or not, since I'm rarely in that section of campus, but it was pretty funny when I walked by that day and saw a five foot tall snow phallus blocking the door from opening.

This was more to give you a fun idea; I'm not responsible for anything you do with it, lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
We stole the 12' plastic sculpture of the Pep Boys (auto parts store) and placed it in the courtyard. It took 18 of us, and we didn't get caught. Also, some of the girls took thousands of plastic forks, and by sticking them in the ground, spelled out "Fork You! '91" on the football field. It took up the whole field! Friggin amazing!

Our senior theme song, was "Standing on a Beach" by The Cure. We rocked!

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Dissension]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
when i was a senior... we all bought about 10 dollars worth of crickets and let them lose at random places

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by out of this world

hey dis is Ferny Inferno from sequoia i recommemd the prank of all pranks go to the intercome and were you hold the button and tape it everboby is gonna hear what the teachers are saying lmao dats what ima do

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I heard about once when a senior class stole their wooden Indian mascot and locked him in a storage unit they rented somewhere. Then at graduation every senior handed the Principal a key, and then the last person handed him a picture of the storage unit, but didn't tell him where it was or which key to use.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
At my school we had a farm about two blocks away. So we took 3 pigs and spray painted different numbers on each of them.One had 1, another 2, and the third had 4. So then we let them loose in the school and they were all found about two hours later. And they thought there was another one running around with a number 3. So they got scared and school end early for us.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
what i've planned is to buy the state flower(california poppy)seeds and plant them on senior hill spelling '09. they wont be able to remove them because its illegal. i know it sounds lame but at least we'll leave our mark.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
At my school we did a senior prank to our rivals. We stole a 10 ft tree and planted it in our rival schools center field of their baseball field.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
giant slip and slide with oil instead of water in some hallway or courtyard

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
yea im class of 09' were probally going to take hundreds of bouncyballs and drop em in the hallways

and im in the it (info tech) dept and good freinds with my teach so what im thinking about dooing is for the bell (to change classes and stuff) we have a tone that comes over the pa system and im gonna try to change the tone to a music clip so when it goes off it plays a song

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i want to paint the entrance to the tunnel at my school some bright ass colors and one side have my schools name rocks my socks and on the other side have class of 1968 or something goofy and have huge flowers and butterflies and hearts . like so big you can see them walking up. does that sound good? I dont really think i could get into trouble cause this boy spray painted it last year and said something ugly about someone and didnt get into trouble. i will throw that up in there face.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i stole my school's homecoming football. put on a mask, ran across the field, snagged the ball, and dodged both teams to vault the fence where my best friend was waiting in the getaway car.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join