It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Elitism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus
Madness, riley, plague: I'll just pray for you to see the light before you see the light (I made a funny). You obviously aren't going to stay on topic and I'm done posting on this thread in defense of something that needs no defense, my belief that all need Jesus before they move on to another reality,what you guys are doing is obviously a concerted attack by the evil one through you guys (if this offends you you'll get over it or you won't either way , people are used everyday by Satan for his means of attacking Christians and they don't even know it because they are bound by sin and he is the master of sin). CYA.

[string of expletives deleted]

wow, i've heard some horrible things before, but saying that i'm an unwitting servant of satan....

that's just straight up bigotry

that right there actually needs defense. i'm pretty sure that's simply demonizing your opponents, a way to avoid truth and inciteful questioning.

ONEGODJESUS and any other christians of similar belief, defend the quoted statement.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ha! Laughable!
You wouldnt be so offended madnessinmysoul if you were able to see how pitiful those statements look. Fanatics cant deal with reality and always revert to personal attacks and bickering the moment they're little "fantasy" is challenged. I dont think a closed one-way circuited brain can handle logical updates( to put it mildly). There's always a fear that their brain cells might flake off!

Satan seems to be getting popular around these boards!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
THANKS MADNESS.......
yea onegod likes to do drive by debates. meaning he throws a couple stone and then runs. he starts a post off with something illtempered and mean spirited and then plays the victem when people defend themselves.
i get persecuted all the time for my vedic beliefs and the fact that i follow the path of krishna consciousness, and its usually by christians, but i do not use this as a defense nor do i sling insults and then run. i will answer any question givin to me about my faith because my faith is strong.
again thank you for stating the above statement.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus
You obviously aren't going to stay on topic and I'm done posting on this thread in defense of something that needs no defense,

..so he did mean 'hate' after all!

I thought I better add to this to fulfill his persecution fantasy.

top topics

join