It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will happen this year

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Unbelievable that I wasted my time reading all these posts. You ninnys will babble about nothing till the end of time. Who in the hell made this documentary anyway and why should we believe a TV program? I can't believe the ignorance involved in all these responses. Again, I can't believe I wasted my time reading this drivel. The maturity level reflected in these threads is "junior high school" at best.

My belief in the reality of ufo's remains steadfast - in spite of your sillyness!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
And you proved your maturity by putting everyone else below you. Great job I must say!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow, you really put me in my place!

Hey, Einstein, how about summing up what these threads actually say of importance? That we should watch a dumb-ass hollywood tv show to learn that ufo's are here?

I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Summing up importance.... okay.... everything is important as long as you're learning from it. When your ego gets in the way... you tend to talk before you think. Thanks for the Albert comment
A sense of maturity is gained when recognizing those below and pulling them up... not pushing them down further. Just a little hint for those wondering!

[edit on 1-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is just my opinion but so far so is everything else here. So here you go!
disclosure will come but not when anyone cares anymore.
We could be very well at our end and many wars and death could come right around the corner.
I believe disclosure will be used as a diversion (a very good one) to all the violence that surrounds us. "The powers that be" will then produce evidence and put forth this mind boggling occurence right infront of our eyes only for us to close them when they need to be open the most.
We would be so busy figuring out all that has happened we will lose focus on the planet and species that should be the most importent to us! (ours)

I believe we are not alone and I can only imagine what the others in the universe must think of us.

Remeber life is a chess game and we are the pawns....
Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Einstein reference was not a compliment.

I've wasted too much of my time on this crap. Good luck with learning. LOLOLOL!!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Just posting to add that I don't thinkt he Secret is aliens...

I watched the third clue today and doesn't add up with the alien theory...alas....

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Like I mentioned earlier the anal probe is usually part of the deal because you know what happens when the sh-t gets scared out of you----ET’s machines have to clean it up

You have said numerous times that the aliens were not really anal probing but doing a cleanup job because the abductee crapped his pants in a state of fear..

Now babies crap thier pants al day long ! We wipe or bathe them clean. Not probe them ! At least I don't. And why do these abductees, not return home with soiled clothing? Do the Motherships have Maytags to wash & dry the clothes?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Calgon!

The ancient Reticulan secret.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You Know that everyone is assuming that those “figureheads” that we see for governments actually know what is going on and they have full access to all the documents that there is, well I don’t as they say in Independence Day “plausible deniability Mr. President”. The reason for this is statement is here in Britain we can change governments every four years, like the USA, so why tell the part time leaders everything when they don’t need to now most of it to run the country.

What you really need to do is look for those in the background whom the “leaders” keep turning to for advise, that have been there for a very long time and then you just might be lucky to find out who is actually running your country.

Don’t think the UN will be informed as all they are is a mouth piece for some countries to have their say on some thing and then you get the bigger nations like the USA and the UK trying all sort of tricks to keep the status quo.

As for disclosure I think it will only happen when the ruling parties have NO choice in the matter and have to say that we were right and we have been visited by ET. But another thing they really don’t have to say when ET got in touch do they, they could come out and say that we the governments of the world have only just been contacted and we are letting you know as soon as we new about it………..

Ram

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
hey l0rds0fcha0s - Don't be sad if it's not gonna happend this year..

I think next year be better... he he he.

or..Maybe in 5..years..
I say 5 or 6 years....Top.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Quit with the personal snipes and post with regards to the thread topic.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm gonna put a fiver on the aliens disclosure happening this summer.

I really hope they do disclose themselves! We could really use all the medical, techological and environmental advancements we could get!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
I say this year. You know I could be wrong, and if so kill me, but I honestly believe 100% disclosure is coming this year, there are too many things surrounding it.

Hmmm.... There's something suspicious goin' on here.
Hey, l0rds0fcha0s, are you from or connected to the CIA, DIA, NCS, INR, NIC, NSA, USSS, Gildergergs or some of those other esoteric organisations privy to the 'X Files'? You seem to be 100% sure about disclosure.
Is this some sort of a delibrate 'leak' to guage public reaction?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Humanity may still be fighting amongst themselves, Iraq is a classic example of this. But if and when ET nakes contact or the Govt tells us all about it, i think humanity is ready to deal with the news. Had disclosure come about in say the 1950 or 1960s i think people would have panicked. But now so many people know about the Greys, Nordics etc and have seen so many Hollywood movies or grown up on the X Files that the ailen factor has been accepted into our culture, so any announcement wont come as too much of a shock. However how Humanity reacts post Disclosure is another thing and it depends what ET wants as well.

I really do hope First Contact/ Disclosure happens as Planet Earth is in big trouble now both environmentally and also through Humanity's own infighting. It would at least give us all something else to focus on

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The Bible is true... they are called Watchers... they are fallen... decieveing mankind... just like it is said in the Bible... you know... this already happened to mankind once and history is really repeating itself... right before this place got flooded. I don't want to start off sounding like a typical thumper but its the truth... but hey people are just gonna believe what the think they know... and want to know untill they can't anymore...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
amen man. Also this crap about humans reaching godlike status and that god is all of us and we are all god is just the same fruit the devil used in the garden and we still eat it up. There is a reason it says the antichrist will call fire down from the sky. What is funny is what these alien "fallen angels, and demons" do when the true ruler of the universe comes to the earth and exposes them for what they are. For those who dont want to believe this when that time comes all i can say is TO LATE.......

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
.... we will all know aliens exist 2008 when the gov admits thats thx for having friends in high places CIA NASA all that and you two with the bible reference i compliment you for having good belief, but its wrong if you wanna agrue this is wrong place so make a new topic ty

If youve ever been in a CIA place your should see all the cameras everyone has a gun and have the rooms require lvl 9 clearence dont ask i dont know

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Murtagh21]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
IF aliens do exist, why do they hide themselves form the general populace?

Why not?
Why anything?
Who would know why aliens would do anything? Or not.
They're alien, man!
Maybe they're trying every way than can NOT to hide from the general populace, but from our perspective, they look like they're hiding.
I don't know anything, and I'm stiking to that story.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Unbelievable that I wasted my time reading all these posts. You ninnys will babble about nothing till the end of time. [...] I can't believe the ignorance involved in all these responses. Again, I can't believe I wasted my time reading this drivel. The maturity level reflected in these threads is "junior high school" at best.

Is not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join