It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will happen this year

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
IMHO I think the proof is out there, but we just haven't found it yet.
I think the governments know that they are reeal but, I also think there are things that we could find ourselves to prove their existence. Who knows. The proof could be right in front of you, but without knowing what to look for you wouldn't find it.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Cha0s, just to let you know, you are not the only one to think that (some) disclossure you will happen this year, Bill Ryan, My self and probably some others probably as well.

IMO it was gonna be either 2005 (didn't happen), 2006 or 2012, otherwise not anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If we dont have full alien disclosure this year..im almost sure it will happen before 2012.

I can sense that something is on the horizon...we should all be careful..and watch for the signs.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
this is often used as an excuse not to disclose the facts about our involvement with aliens. then they trott out the tired "look what happened in 1938 with orson welles and war of the worlds!" well of course people will panic if they think they are under attack. but disclosure handled quietly and sensibly will cause minimal problems. for instance, the crash at roswell was an alien spacecraft . we have been working together with them(aliens) since 1947 in peace. announced by president of u.s.a . i asked my wife , what would you do if ufo's and aliens were real and you heard about it on tv? she said "nothing,it wouldn't bother me in the least,i certainly wouldn't let it obsess me like you do". i said what about your religion? she said "there's plenty of room for all god's creatures under heaven" hardly hysterical.....

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if we'll hold out on disclosure untill we can make our own interstellar spacecraft and find them ourselves. Then it will be told that we knew all along.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
sick of the thread everyone????

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lord of chaos, we appreciate the optimism of disclosure; but I will say this...dont be disappointed when nothing happens after you watch the secret documentary in Feb. I am willing to bet that documentary has nothing to do with disclosure nor any consequences of that documentary will induce disclosure.

From what I understand, the secret is probably going to be about "Reality Creation" and alot of other new age philosophical crap. The average joe will probably watch that documentary and then go back to their normal boring lives.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
please tell me more about the secret documentary kyatelaboca. february?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thats the link where I started a thread on the secret documentary.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The calendar on my phone ends on the year 3000, does this mean the world will end on the year 3000? probably not, well thats exactly what the 2012 predictions are based on. Didn't the egyptians predict something in 2012 aswell?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
'They' whoever they are, don't have to disclose anything.
Why not contact television studios and ask why they don't run stories on their viewers concerns about UFO's, or try it with a national newspaper.
Ufo's don't exist... only in the 'silly season' when the populace are vacationing and they need to keep things light.

What about the 'average joe' in the street, what may they think?
The would like to BELIEVE that something is out there, but the information is rare and
usually quickly discredited, so they tend to shrug and move on.

The skies are full of man-made discs, aliens of thousands of exotic backgrounds and confusing alliances between, sinister 'V-like' reptilians and fat, rich white men in cigar-smoke filled rooms.

If 'they' exit, they can feed the nations of this planet anything... and they'll eat it up.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Gov. knows so much and wait so long after testing to let us know anything. If we hear anything within the years to come you have to ask yourself "self, how long ago did the Gov. discover this." I'm just saying, if the Gov. tells us anything it's b/c they've moved on to something more important.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Replies by me appear in bold in the quoted text.

Originally posted by IronMan
Why not contact television studios and ask why they don't run stories on their viewers concerns about UFO's, or try it with a national newspaper.
Ufo's don't exist... only in the 'silly season' when the populace are vacationing and they need to keep things light.

I wonder what you base this on, I presume this is an asumption, they retain power by not disclosing intimate information about the relations in the USG-EBE affairs, possibly due to national security reasons.

The would like to BELIEVE that something is out there, but the information is rare and

Actually, most of them immediatly shrug off such information because they are not WILLING to believe, and most reports are being discredited by closed-minded debunkers or worse, debunkers of a government pay-roll.

The skies are full of man-made discs, aliens of thousands of exotic backgrounds and confusing alliances between, sinister 'V-like' reptilians and fat, rich white men in cigar-smoke filled rooms.

A colorful explenation for the UFO sightings, but UFO sightings are not likely manmade since they have been reported way before the first powered flight, do you really believe in the V-like aliens? that would be interesting.

If 'they' exit, they can feed the nations of this planet anything... and they'll eat it up.

The government might have a legitmate reason for disclossure, the EBE's might have been putting pressure on US officials about disclossure, I have heard before they wanted their pressence to be known but a US president (can't remember his name) was against it since there would be "panic and chaos".

I don't think this will be the case today since we are alot more accepting of the idea, since hey haven't invaded our world yet, they probably don't have any bad intentions.

I think the Bush Administration would look alot better if they were behind the first disclosure of alien contact don't you think?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I think the Bush Administration would look alot better if they were behind the first disclosure of alien contact don't you think?

I think they would love to be the first one to disclose any info they have on aliens. All Americans would keep on voting for them and and they would be thought of as trust worthy, when in reality all they do is lie to us. Oh and think of it, lets say they come out and say America there ARE aliens. Not only will we have a ton of chaos, or imagine a world were nothing matters. By this I mean what if we take the info they give us and we're alright with it, now all of a sudden nothing is as important as these aliens. Our economy will go down the drain. Nothing will be the same, we wont care about doing our everyday activities, all material possesoins won't matter, our country wont make any money by selling us all the crap be buy. So basically all I'm saying is the Gov. can't afford to let us know.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastonStyle78

I think they would love to be the first one to disclose any info they have on aliens. All Americans would keep on voting for them and and they would be thought of as trust worthy, when in reality all they do is lie to us. Oh and think of it, lets say they come out and say America there ARE aliens. Not only will we have a ton of chaos, or imagine a world were nothing matters. By this I mean what if we take the info they give us and we're alright with it, now all of a sudden nothing is as important as these aliens. Our economy will go down the drain. Nothing will be the same, we wont care about doing our everyday activities, all material possesoins won't matter, our country wont make any money by selling us all the crap be buy. So basically all I'm saying is the Gov. can't afford to let us know.

You made a really good point.

"the Gov. can't affords to let us know"

Why would they give up all the power they have over this country?

They would become just like us.

If & when alien disclosure happens..they wont be asking premission from our governmnet to do it...they are just going to doit as they please..id suggest using motherships!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Replies by me appear in bold in the quoted text.

Originally posted by IronMan

I wonder what you base this on, I presume this is an asumption, they retain power by not disclosing intimate information about the relations in the USG-EBE affairs, possibly due to national security reasons.

Actually, most of them immediatly shrug off such information because they are not WILLING to believe, and most reports are being discredited by closed-minded debunkers or worse, debunkers of a government pay-roll.

A colorful explenation for the UFO sightings, but UFO sightings are not likely manmade since they have been reported way before the first powered flight, do you really believe in the V-like aliens? that would be interesting.

The government might have a legitmate reason for disclossure, the EBE's might have been putting pressure on US officials about disclossure, I have heard before they wanted their pressence to be known but a US president (can't remember his name) was against it since there would be "panic and chaos".

I don't think this will be the case today since we are alot more accepting of the idea, since hey haven't invaded our world yet, they probably don't have any bad intentions.

I find this all a little odd...

1.I wonder what you base this on, I presume this is an asumption, they retain power by not disclosing intimate information about the relations in the USG-EBE affairs, possibly due to national security reasons.

IronMan- Who retains this power?, you're assuming they have done this for decades and never been caught. Who's this goverment by the way? India?, Australia?, All the European goverments? China?
The world is a little bigger than you think I feel.
No country's power has ever handed a crashed/found disc or whatever in-vogue alien
to it's population and it may be due to the fact thay haven't found one... yet.

2. Actually, most of them immediately shrug off such information because they are not WILLING to believe, and most reports are being discredited by closed-minded debunkers or worse, debunkers of a government pay-roll.

IronMan- I agree that most shrug it off, but I find it difficult to believe that an eternal group constantly work to de-bunk and convince people that they're in cohoots with
aliens that tend to disregard the subtleness of it all and fly over cities.
The visitors must be thankful that the majority of video clips and photos are blurred.

3. A colorful explanation for the UFO sightings, but UFO sightings are not likely manmade since they have been reported way before the first powered flight, do you really believe in the V-like aliens? that would be interesting.

IronMan- OKay... first powered flight was when? never tested, never thought of.
Gee, I wish that we sad, slow thinking humans had experimented before we 'officially'
took to balloons and the such.
I don't believe in V creatures and yet I find it difficult to believe that G. Bush's mob is
consorting with grays/reptoids/nordics/space federations/plieadeans or... give it a name.

4. I think the Bush Administration would look alot better if they were behind the first disclosure of alien contact don't you think?

IronMan- the Bush Administration govern a country not the world, so (said in hushered tones) do you think the world is in on it too? maybe it's only the internet that knows the truth? Hmm.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

do you think the world is in on it too? maybe it's only the internet that knows the truth? Hmm.

I wouldn't be surprised if the United Nations is the one place where the world comes together and talks about what they should do when or if it happens. They all probably agree to keep it quiet until the last min. As far as the internet goes its so tough to find the truth in anything unless there is no doubt that it's true. People post info and pics of UFO's like its nothing anymore. It's almost as if everyone is competing to be the next Yahweh or something. They figure I'll just see how many people I can fool.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
and how many times has disclosure been predicted before??

lol, I had to check the date to see if this was a new thread. Seems like a thread like this pops up a couple times a year.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
let's hope for something "real".

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I agree with chaos here, disclosure is bound to happen and its about time too. Technology is rising exponentially so the ability to detect anything is real, the time is coming very soon. Concerning the Stardust probe, it is another angle that this information is being leaked. There have been quite abit of sightings lately including the mass sighting in the UK and a recent cattle mutalation in western Canada. If something happens on February 15th I will be sincerely satisfied and personally congraulate chaos. I don't agree with people just shooting down someone's idea becuase we all have opinions regardless of our rank and who knows who is right and wrong, give this guy a break, seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join