It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will happen this year

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I honestly feel there will be no " disclosure " simply because there is nothing to hide really. Im sure there is some evidence that the government hides, but its not true proof, only their evidence that they look into and could proove something, if more evidence was present. In my opinion, the governments of the world, make a lot of mistakes, and errors that are often quite pathetic and I dont feel they could hide something that big. People tend to have minds of their own, and would end up squeeling even on mistakes. ( And no, i dont consider people who sell books a thing to consider as a person squeeling real information. )

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I personally had a feeling it was either last year or this year...that disclossure will happen.

I guess we will see what happens...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
first off, to all of you who think i'm spamming, I say ignore to you. I watched the videos...

Well let's see... You start a thread claiming to know "disclosure will happen this year". Providing no evidence what so ever supporting this claim... Then suddenly, on page 2 something happens:

feb 15th the world will get disclosure of alien technology.

The plot thickens. Could this person be on to someting..?

And then you go on saying..

BE PREPARED THIS THREAD WILL NOW GET DELETED BY THE MODS. they keep deleting anything that has to do with this

Now why in the world would you say such a thing..? Had the feeling you were about to do something you shouldn't be doing, did ya?

And then finally, on page 3... Presto:

whatisthesecret.tv...
go there hope you read this fast

Great. A nice little plug for a show airing on the 15th...

Did you read the terms & conditions? I'm guessing you must have, considering how sure you were of this thread being deleted by the mods.

And here you are whining – trying to gain sympathy for this joke? Ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
[edit on 18-1-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
MODS I BEG OF YOU TO DELETE THIS THREAD, I AM SICK OF BEING RIDICULED FOR IT, AND BEING BLAMED FOR PLUGGING A SHOW, WHICH BY THE WAY DOESNT NEED PLUGGED AS THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL SEE IT. I SIMPLY WANTED OPINIONS FROM OTHER USERS WHEN THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, AND ALL BUT A SELECT FEW ANSWERED , BUT THERE WERE A FEW THAT I THOUGH WERE RUDE ABOUT IT AND RIDICULED, WHICH IN MY OPINION SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED IN THE FIRST PLACE. PLEASE END THIS THREAD.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

MODS I BEG OF YOU TO DELETE THIS THREAD, I AM SICK OF BEING RIDICULED FOR IT, AND BEING BLAMED FOR PLUGGING A SHOW, WHICH BY THE WAY....

Evidently the question as to whether you've been ridiculed or not is in the eye of the beholder.

I simply call it as I see it and have explained on which grounds I've done so. A bit of advice though. If you - like you said - have certain experience of threads started by your person being deleted - try and figure out why this might be the case and don't repeat whatever offence you may have committed.

No offence intended. Have a nice day.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Durden]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

whatisthesecret.tv...
go there hope you read this fast

So what does this have to do specifically with regards to Aliens and UFO? Or with disclosure? Where's the connection? I watched both "clues" and it seems to be a rundown of how people became successful thanks to some "secret". The only tie I could come up with is some kind of Illuminati secret? Is this the right track?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
I am betting that if and when there was "Disclosure", there would be a heck of allot of dissapointed people. Specifically devout believers.

The UFO/Alien phenomenon unfortunately is so rife with lore and myth built up by speculation and wishful thinking, that there is no way that all believers will be satisfied. For those reasons I would expect the UFO/Alien communities at large to rail against it. The conspiracy would continue.

In short "Full Disclosure", is never going to happen. There are some entities that have far too much invested in the subject. - Have a Nice Day

You couldn't be more wrong.

Believers want nothing more than the full truth to be told. It's not the "conspiracy" feeling that keeps them coming back, it's needing to know something that will change the entire world.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think you misunderstood what nullster was saying there.
He is merely stating that as long as people keep parading their fanciful tales about and others keep buying into it then the real work gets muddy.
And I would say thats a true statement. I have been researching UFOs since the 60s and there is a lot of chaffe in the wheat. It's a long and involved process but I think it can be accomplished. Can you imagine how much material I've been through in that many years?
Its a double edged sword. I believe there's something out there. Can I prove it? No. Can anyone prove it's not? No. But I'm trying.
Disclosure- I'll keep my fingers crossed.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
And what is the "real work"? If the governments of the world wanted to disclose it, how would you know what is real and what is fanciful anyway? On another note, if they wanted to disclose it. The real work would be having the president make a national address on the subject... Maybe this is all part of the plan... disclosure for public consumption... and then the big shabang after we're somewhat desensitized. Don't you always put your feet in first to test the temperature of the water if there is steam coming off of it?

[edit on 18-1-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Indeed how is one to know what's real and what's not. The water is so muddy. That's the real work. Finding out where the fiction ends and where reality begins. I take UFOs very seriously so I tend to get a bit irritated by posuers who come along with their soap opera tales of how ET enlightenment is just around the corner if only we'd listen. Well I been listenin for about 40 years now.They offer nothing of value to the debate. When you put the hard questions to em they obfuscate and deflect. There're not the solution their the problem.
When people start realizing this and ask real questions instead of patronising these claiments then maybe we can begin the process of disclosure. Anyone dare to join me.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
cha0s, I got your back here buddy.

WHAT could be so tremendously important to require the whole world to see it? what could be so damn important?

Alien Disclossure is definitly something that would require the ENTIRE world to know so your assumption is fair.

I urge you and the mods not to delete this thread...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
cha0s, I got your back here buddy.

WHAT could be so tremendously important to require the whole world to see it? what could be so damn important?

Alien Disclossure is definitly something that would require the ENTIRE world to know so your assumption is fair.

I urge you and the mods not to delete this thread...

thanks man. thats what i was saying... when i watched the vids i thought of 2 possible things... either they are going to say these people had alien tech. or something to do with religion. I didn't intend to make it sound like i was spamming, although it may have came across that way... I just simply looked at what could be so important that the entire world will see this broadcast....

[edit on 19-1-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
... Well I been listenin for about 40 years now.They offer nothing of value to the debate. When you put the hard questions to em they obfuscate and deflect. There're not the solution their the problem.
When people start realizing this and ask real questions instead of patronising these claiments then maybe we can begin the process of disclosure. Anyone dare to join me.

Kudos for the endurance LHC.

I try to walk a similar line, though I am still learning..... accepting we know very little of what I assume there is to know is a good start I found...

Also the proof people expect may not be what they are truly after or moreover what they could understand.... intangeble proof maybe what you get - how could you 'prove' that to someone who didn't experience the same thing.?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i hate to burst your bubble but i very seriously doubt aliens will come down from the sky and solve all your problems, thats like the "every westerners wet dream", but unfortunately, eventually, you will have to do it for yourself.

There is no easy way to enlightenment and knowledge you know, sooner or later youll figure out theres just no point in waiting for help from the outside so just get on with it !

If they land thats just fine with me btw, but i know there would be a lot of people crapping their pants if it happens, and the rest will just go jump of a bridge or something in that context. Sceptics first...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
i hate to burst your bubble but i very seriously doubt aliens will come down from the sky and solve all your problems, thats like the "every westerners wet dream", but unfortunately, eventually, you will have to do it for yourself.

There is no easy way to enlightenment and knowledge you know, sooner or later youll figure out theres just no point in waiting for help from the outside so just get on with it !

If they land thats just fine with me btw, but i know there would be a lot of people crapping their pants if it happens, and the rest will just go jump of a bridge or something in that context. Sceptics first...

Jesus said he didnt come to condem the world,but to save it..and he has yet to do it..but the time is coming soon...so actually they will come down from the sky and solve our problems.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
not a nice thing IMHO putting all that pressure on jesus, after all, like the old saying goes, help yourself and god will help you. Besides, there are probably plenty of people that need his help a lot more than me or you.

Of course, you can stil wait all your life for him to save you, whatever floats your boat is my moto, but wont you just be the most dissapointed person in the world if he doesnt show up....and arent you tired of waiting

but hey, i still hope youre right and im wrong

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
can someone explain to me exactly what this thread is about...I'm kinda lost and need informing.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
not a nice thing IMHO putting all that pressure on jesus, after all, like the old saying goes, help yourself and god will help you. Besides, there are probably plenty of people that need his help a lot more than me or you.

Of course, you can stil wait all your life for him to save you, whatever floats your boat is my moto, but wont you just be the most dissapointed person in the world if he doesnt show up....and arent you tired of waiting

but hey, i still hope youre right and im wrong

hahaha...jesus wont be upset if i post his name in this thread.

On the topic of "god" ...first you need to understand what god is and how it works. God is your innerself..all you have to do is focus your energy from the inside to the outside..and thats how god performs miracles right before your eyes...there is know one wathcing from above except our alien buddies..god is right here..right now..inside every living, breathing thing including aliens.

the only difference between us and "them" is our age,technology & spirituality.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
erm, i think you are explaining to the wrong person but just for the record i agree

i just doubt they will show themselves "this year" like the topic says (and like the last years topic said
) and i wrote what i wrote becouse a lot of people seem to think that aliens will make all their problems dissapear if they land, which is just not so. If you meet them they will push you in the right direction, crash your little world in the process, but you will still have to do the growing up by yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join