It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will happen this year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Instead of blustering about who can't handle the proof why not just provide it and go from there. You'd be surprised at how much the human mind can apprehend. I mean you seem to be handling it and you don't strike me as some superhuman or whatever. Go ahead give us the proof.
Or just say "you cant handle the proof"(doesn't that sound like something from a movie?). How bout this-DD-214? I'll show ya mine if you show me yours.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Instead of blustering about who can't handle the proof why not just provide it and go from there. You'd be surprised at how much the human mind can apprehend. I mean you seem to be handling it and you don't strike me as some superhuman or whatever. Go ahead give us the proof.
Or just say "you cant handle the proof"(doesn't that sound like something from a movie?). How bout this-DD-214? I'll show ya mine if you show me yours.

The only proof you are likely to get is a ride in a ship----you will crap your pants and they will clean you up----that's your anal probe----and your proof----then you can go and share your experience at the pub

I'm not interested in your DD-214----

I'm an army veteran----take it or leave it

You don't believe in ET good for you----I guess all the ETs will disappear because of your lack of belief----are you happy now?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow somehow my post disappeared.
Sleeper instead of blustering about whether any one can handle the proof or not just post it and let the chips fall. You'd be surprised at the minds abilty to comprehend. You seem to handle it and you don't appear to me to be any bit better than anyone else here.
How bout a DD-214 or another eyewitness account. Something.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
MODS float this thread and if something doesn't happen this feb 15 as said by lordsbychoas then you know what to do.GAZROK if you are reading this plz float this.Either this could be again a spam thread or you never know could be true but i am holding out for 2012.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
dont we all?

but i was considering this possibility for a few hours the other night whilst drinking a few cans. I considered the ramifications of this possibility, and became quite worried.
It became clear very quickly that it would cause alot of unstableness on earth - religion would obviously hurt thru this - and we know this is the route of most wars.

It would probably breakdown society - how? well money would become worthless i beleive very quickly.
Most goverments are run by money - therefore if money is worthless - law would obviously breakdown.
This isnt startrek - you really should think long and hard about the outcome.

Anyone who says but what if their tech isnt as good as ours?
Baby - if they can get here from lightyears away, their superior.

Now i ask you - do you think knowing is really a good idea? this world is not full of one type of individual - we are all different, and our views are different..some might go awol if their whole perception and beliefs were turned up side down.

Maybe we are deliberatly being kept in the dark for this very reason?
Can you blame a goverment for wanting to keep law and order?

think thats about all i can think of, but its one of those things that just branches out if you think of it this way.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There's always good and bad to every decision mankind makes. Thing is, what right does one hold to the tap on information? We are supposed to be free afterall, no longer the serfs of yesterdays...or arent we?

-When televison sets were introduced into the world, many claim the demise of the radio.
-When cars were introduced into the world, many claim the extinction of horses.
-When the light bulb was introduced to the world, many claim the end of candles.
-When the bible was printed, the common folks were not allowed to read it for fear of misinterpretation, only priests are allowed to misinterpretate it..opps! i mean interprete it.

See the common thread? Those in power or have vested interests fear the dissemination of information more than the ordinary folks, who rather showed more adaptability to changes than them.

Edit:- sorry if sounded vague, but in response to your post, short of an extinction level event, mankind will still need to eat and drink - survive. Sure aint gonna be manna from heaven, we still need a job to get the moolahs to survive and someone still gotta grow produce for the market for us to buy.

If the disclosure is negative, as in destruction and wars, its gonna take a whole lotta armaments to destroy a planet and i am sure earth aint gonna just go quietly into the night. Some will survive.

If the disclosure is benevolent, we will recieve new knowledge to be on par or go above their technology and way of life. Mankind aint stupid to figure out the angles.

If the disclosure is benign, as in enslavement, we will merely be changing slave masters. Life still goes on. Just hope at least we have a nuke warhead left to bargain for better hours and a pension plan for us!

[edit on 17-1-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
*sigh*

As of this post, the thread author has clearly shown his/her agenda for starting it.

Amazing it's still open - even active.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeperThe only proof you are likely to get is a ride in a ship----you will crap your pants and they will clean you up----that's your anal probe----and your proof----then you can go and share your experience at the pub

I'm not interested in your DD-214----

I'm an army veteran----take it or leave it

You don't believe in ET good for you----I guess all the ETs will disappear because of your lack of belief----are you happy now?

I haven't gotten a ride from the little fellers yet but I think I may have sighted their craft a time or 2. Don't know why you used the anal probe thing. I never mentioned it. I also never mentioned my beliefs. Seeing as how its against T&C here to post false information I would think you'd want to prove the veracity of your claims. Without such its just fiction and belongs in the writers forum. How bout a corrobarating witness. Surely those military bases weren't deserted.
In my own experiences in the Army there always seemed to be plenty of other people around at any given time. The military is after all more like a team sport than an individual event.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboyI haven't gotten a ride from the little fellers yet but I think I may have sighted their craft a time or 2. Don't know why you used the anal probe thing. I never mentioned it. I also never mentioned my beliefs. Seeing as how its against T&C here to post false information I would think you'd want to prove the veracity of your claims. Without such its just fiction and belongs in the writers forum. How bout a corrobarating witness. Surely those military bases weren't deserted.
In my own experiences in the Army there always seemed to be plenty of other people around at any given time. The military is after all more like a team sport than an individual event.

Not sure which army you were in but the one I was in everyone was on a need to know basis----and most team members didn’t know anything until the last minute concerning deployment.

95% of military personnel know squat about the goings on in the military they work for outside of their MOS

And only a handful of personnel know anything about ET----if your superiors didn’t tell you about ET, who am I to go over their heads and show you.

I don’t claim anything, I only tell my story and experiences

If this board represents nothing but fiction to you why waste your time here?

BTW everyone eventually gets what they want if they want it bad enough---so keep asking for proof----you might get the ride of your life, and if you do I hope it’s a pleasant one

Like I mentioned earlier the anal probe is usually part of the deal because you know what happens when the sh-t gets scared out of you----ET’s machines have to clean it up

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Not sure which army you were in but the one I was in everyone was on a need to know basis----and most team members didn’t know anything until the last minute concerning deployment.

95% of military personnel know squat about the goings on in the military they work for outside of their MOS

And only a handful of personnel know anything about ET----if your superiors didn’t tell you about ET, who am I to go over their heads and show you.

BTW everyone eventually gets what they want if they want it bad enough---so keep asking for proof----you might get the ride of your life, and if you do I hope it’s a pleasant one

Like I mentioned earlier the anal probe is usually part of the deal because you know what happens when the sh-t gets scared out of you----ET’s machines have to clean it up

Actually the Army I was in was fighting a war in SE Asia. Although thats not quite what I was getting at. But now its apparent that instead of actually answering anything outright You're gonna obfuscate. At least you now admit it's a story so I can only wonder again why its here and not in fiction forum. Oh and I don't see where I said the whole board was fiction(more obfuscation a sign of a charlatan). I only said and I'll say it again who knows maybe you'll get it: without corraborative witness testamony that can be verified, background that can be researched, or physical evidence analysed its fiction.
And its the problem with disclosure. As long as their are people peddling their fantasies as fact and confusing the issue with obfuscation and down right lies there will always be muddy waters ahead for people like me who are serious about getting to the truth. Unverifiable and unsubstantiated claims are what you might call disinfo.
What really hurts is when I try to get serious and then run into something like your above post which is like a magicians trick. Wave your left hand in the air to distract the audience while the real show is in the right hand. Fellow UFO researchers have expressed utter exasperation at all the hokey claims flying around. There's even a few here.
Until this muck and mess can be cleaned up noone and I mean noone will ever know what is truely going on.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
you guys need to go to www.bibleufo.com... seriously

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
IF aliens do exist, why do they hide themselves form the general populace?

Not everyone is open to the idea of et's.

There will be to many mixed reactions..some ppl will find that moment to be sensastional..others will find it a time of panic and horror...humans fear what they dont understand...more ppl would rather hold out a gun then hold out there hands

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting views. It is interesting that someone gives life experience and is told to prove it. When proving would mean imprisonment, or some sort of punishment. It's still secret for a reason, and that is held over "our" heads as eye witnesses or first-hand experiencers. It is my experience that disclosure will be here soon, but I do not know when. I do believe in ET's, in fact I know. Prove it....I can't. Not worth it to me. Nor is it to anyone who has had any experience with it. So quit asking us to.....

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Originally posted by sleeper

Actually the Army I was in was fighting a war in SE Asia. Although thats not quite what I was getting at. But now its apparent that instead of actually answering anything outright You're gonna obfuscate. At least you now admit it's a story so I can only wonder again why its here and not in fiction forum. Oh and I don't see where I said the whole board was fiction(more obfuscation a sign of a charlatan). I only said and I'll say it again who knows maybe you'll get it: without corraborative witness testamony that can be verified, background that can be researched, or physical evidence analysed its fiction.
And its the problem with disclosure. As long as their are people peddling their fantasies as fact and confusing the issue with obfuscation and down right lies there will always be muddy waters ahead for people like me who are serious about getting to the truth. Unverifiable and unsubstantiated claims are what you might call disinfo.
What really hurts is when I try to get serious and then run into something like your above post which is like a magicians trick. Wave your left hand in the air to distract the audience while the real show is in the right hand. Fellow UFO researchers have expressed utter exasperation at all the hokey claims flying around. There's even a few here.
Until this muck and mess can be cleaned up noone and I mean noone will ever know what is truely going on.

The only thing that is not fiction in this world is those who slander behind peoples backs, and you seem to have a knack for it.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sexymon- this isn't about just an abduction. Its about an ongoing series of contacts that span a lifetime. Its not about life experiences its about extraordinary experiences with no evidence. I could tell you quite a few of my life experiences and could prove most of them. And that whole 'I can't prove it cause I'll go to jail or worse' crap is just that. Once you've opened your mouth you've already crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense.
Just to show you how serious I am: I recently had a sighting of a strange craft near where I live. I stopped and watched and made note of my surroundings. I went home and wrote everything down and filled out the pertinent forms for all the major UFO groups. I called the local media and the airfields in my area that night to see if any aircraft or suspicious objects were reported in the vicinity. I also checked for radar anomalies or unusual flight plans. The next day I made follow up calls to these sources. I also spent time canvassing my neighborhood looking for other witness'. This wasn't difficult or time consuming. And all I saw was some lights. No little green men.
Sleeper- did I hurt your feelings? Hit a little too close to the bone? Or are you just obfuscating again? Slander? Get out your dictionary so you can follow along here. I fail to see how I damaged your reputation since it isn't out there to damage. And it was hardly behind your back since I posted it here for whoever to see. But go ahead and sue me. My email is there at the bottom of my post and you can contact me and I wll provide you with whatever you need for your lawsuit. But I warn you I'm gonna try and retain Centrist as my advocate.
As a matter of fact I will volunteer my services as an independent investigator to verify your claims and keep your anonimity. We can do it off this board. And I can promise I will do due diligence.
Now there's a challenge for ya. My guess? You'll just say 'I dont have to prove it'.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
first off, to all of you who think i'm spamming, I say ignore to you. I watched the videos on the link I gave and I personally think it has to do with UFOs or religion.
I had no intention of spamming anymore than any other link put on this site. I think it is a joke that some of you come onto these threads and all you do is look for things to critizize, which is fine, but please don't try to put into the mods head, that my intentions are to spam, because that is clearly not it. I put it because I thought it could have something to do with UFOs.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I didn't say anything about an abduction......It was my occupation. Just to clear things up. We all have our beliefs, and I respect yours. Mine is just vastly different than yours. I know what I have done in my life, and that's all that matters to me. I just love the debating, though. And FYI, I haven't crossed any line yet.....

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Now I'm confused. From the tone of your post it seemed you were intimating that you had experience with ET. If that assumption on my part was wrong then -my bad. And you did use the term first hand experiencers. Now you say you get paid to sit and chat with ET?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I think that full disclosure of Extraterrestrial life will happen this year.

People say that every year at the beginning of the year and they say it exactly the same way.

I am also going to go out on a line and say that a rapid growth of UFO sightings will happen around july- august, which will lead to the disclosure.

People always pick the middle of the year for their predictions for some reason.

So heres my prediction: Nothing will happen. Not becuase I dont believe in UFOs becuase I do. But I know better to know that nothing will happen. I am placing that bet on the table right now.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's quite simple guys... 2012 is the set up year for a reason. It wasn't humans who created the mayan calendars it was given to them by the "Gods". It will happen in 2012 because we will all be waiting for it to happen... therefore it will not come as shock. Have a nice day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join