It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will happen this year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
whatisthesecret.tv...
go there hope you read this fast

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
whatisthesecret.tv...

Well now I'm just wondering how fast the ban hammer is going to come down...

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Durden]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
whatisthesecret.tv...

Well now I'm just wondering how fast the ban hammer is going to come down...

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Durden]

That is a freakin movie promo
... Great...Disclosure though a movie!

Oh it will come, sooner rather than later probably. Mods are swift around these parts. That is, if it is appropriate.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's actually a documentary about self-confidence & self-belief leading to success, through what they call The Law of Attraction.

It can either be accepted as a true law, which I personally do ascribe to, or it can be explained (debunked) away as the forer/barnum effect.

Nothing to do with disclosure at all, and although I've not been here long, I think I've found my first poster to put on ignore already.

Anglo.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nah, it's not "disclosure" or the release of a game console.

Here's a link to an interview with Rhonda Byrne, the woman behind it all. No real answers, but just some more info-
www.nibbana.com.au...

Looks to me like a melding of "What the Bleep do We Know?" and Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich". But I'm guessing.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
some say that its to do with the master key system.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
some say that its to do with the master key system.

That's what I said

They are hardly the first to reveal this secret though, I've had a PDF of this on my PC for years, maybe the first outside of motivational speakers to televise it though

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Holy F***...... I'm alrdy rdy for it, and I know we are not alone.... Its the topic of The aliens landing in plain summer time NYC DOWN TOWN! Or land right on the front yard of the white house or any other pubic building and walk out and shake hands. Who gives a crap what CNN says its all uneducated mindless news anyways. Screw the military they would jump on it and proabbly kill the poor guys who came too say hello. Better yet avoid the U.S because everyone there has a gun so the humans would probably shoot and ask questions later after they blow up the earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

I am not sure what you are saying. You are saying that disclosure will come from a timetraveler of the future? Who? John Titor?

Yeah it figures. I knew that you wouldn't
Time will tell, and you will see.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think that there will be disclosure, but that it's not on a time table. I also feel that "governments" will be the very last to disclose anything, and will only do so when they're backed into a corner and it's their last resort at saving credibility. When I mean is that it will take some hard evidence from a reputable source(s), and that will kick it all off. The TV networks and print media will have to jump on board, and the government will have to be pressured into admitting they know something. In the end, the public at large will only truly believe it if the government confirms it.

Assuming the govt does know a lot, why not tell everyone? For one, they'd have to admit they've been lying and covering up things for decades. That would prompt the question of, "Oh ok, so what else have you been lying about and covering up?" It would create a slippery slope of distrust. I don't know how many people actually trust the govt. as it is, but this wouldn't help matters.

But probably the biggest reason not to tell everyone would be what it would do to society. If evidence was found that proved that other intelligent life has been around, such as artifacts found on the moon or Mars, I think there'd be far less of a problematic reaction. But an announcement that there is intelligent life out there, and they're coming next week for a visit, I think we'd be looking at a lot of people freaking out! Not all of them, but enough of them to create breakdowns in the functions of society. Not to mention the religious hysteria.

I'm all for disclosure, I just hope the world can handle it.

Oh, and someone mentioned earlier why aliens would cruise all this way to expose themselves to the leaders of the world and no one else. Wouldn't that seem like the logical thing to do? Take me to your leader? If they were to land in the middle of town, the people that wouldn't run for their lives would be shooting at them. Joe Commoner is not a good ambassador for Earth, I don't think.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You folks are behind the curve here. Disclosure is going on right here right now on ATS. Just go to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And it started last year. But before you go running off let me tell you a true story. You see I have this hangnail and..............

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yet another person with "stories" to tell is not disclosure, just another guy with fanciful stories to tell.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
longhaircowboy - ughh how could you post a link to that thread? My head spins and stomach turns when I read that drivel. That thread is set for a comet and kool- aid incident.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
we want disclosure!

enough with the big secrets allready,

is the responsibility of the truth that scary to admit?

[edit on 1/16/2006 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
longhaircowboy - ughh how could you post a link to that thread? My head spins and stomach turns when I read that drivel. That thread is set for a comet and kool- aid incident.

You mention suicide often do you have the tendency?

What turns my stomach is weak minded cowards who slander people behind their backs

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

IF aliens do exist, why do they hide themselves form the general populace?

Well I can see quite a few reasons why, Thermonuclear bombs, research into anti-matter weaponry, not advanced enough (technologicaly) or maybe there just shy, I'm not going to say I know, because that would be a blatant lie, I highly doubt any Terran (Humans born on Earth) knows the reason(s).

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
sleeper - No slander, just humor.
But just to be straight up front. I'll say it right to you.
Some how you are able to hold a charade here on ATS without presenting any facts or proof. I already asked you in your thread for proof and you dismissed my request.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Care to offer some extraordinary proof?

[edit on 16-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I for one think that (if aliens are real, not saying they are) disclosure will never happen. If they do exist they obviously have some ties with the US and British government, possibly other. If they didn't the government wouldn't blatenly make excuses to what people see.

Iv heard the question asked "Why wouldnt they just come take humans if they wanted them? Why go through the government?" Well let me ask you this, say you're over in Africa, and you want to take some of those huge ants from the 3-4 ft high ant hills (yes I know ants don't have governments, its just an example) would you rather kick in the ant hill, get them all reered up and then stick your hand in? Or go through a channel that would keep them calm and tell them everythings going to be ok, its just a bad dream? Obviously they would have their reasons for not just swooping in and picking people, just because they're aliens doesnt make them invincable.

It would be much easier for them to work with the government, give them tid-bits of technology (or whatever they would give them) in return for their services in keepings us calm. Seems like a pretty fair trade to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
sleeper - No slander, just humor.
But just to be straight up front. I'll say it right to you.
Some how you are able to hold a charade here on ATS without presenting any facts or proof. I already asked you in your thread for proof and you dismissed my request.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Care to offer some extraordinary proof?

[edit on 16-1-2006 by nullster]

You couldn’t handle the proof

Proof is given on an individual basis---hundreds receive that proof every single day----apparently you are not one of them

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If they abduct me then release me, can I take them to court and sue them for anal probing me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join