It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will happen this year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How do all you folks who know that there are aliens meeting with our government leaders, know what their agenda is? Did you work for these agencies?

And still, why meet with the government? Who says that we the general populace will worship them, I worship no one so I find it unlikely that I would worship an alien or ask him/her for technology.

I think this is a build up of emotions carried over from childhood fantasies derived from fictional tv programming or comic books or folk tales.

Our society ahs been developing for thousands of years, we would they put off showing themselves for another 15?

To tell you the truth, I think a scientific study of aliens is like a scientific study of religion. There isn't anything tangible to research. Claims, conjectures and hearsay for the most part. "Yeah, and then Moses was all like 'Open up that way across the red sea to let my peep's go' and the sea split and we were all like 'yeah'!'

My take on disclosure will be that of secret spyplanes, long range bombers, stealth projects, black projects in the air force, possible soviet air infiltration, etc...this I am more likely to believe.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
yeah, there is no way you can tell, unless you seen it with your own eyes. but, theres evidence..just the like bible..its evidence...not necessesarily truth. murder-scene even?

so, what makes you think everyone beleives in anal probing bug-eyed aliens coming in at night to take sperm samples and tell you about the universe?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You guys can say what you want. But the reality is that disclosure WILL happen one way or the other. It is part of life. ETs in outer space is as natural as us having micro-organisms in earth. Think back at ancient times. Imagine telling them( the people of those times) that there are microscopic biological life forms that are invisible to the eye, but are actualy alive and all around us. What would you think that they're reaction to that would be? I bet it would be of laughter and ridicule. or mabye you would be coined the town NUT. same with the UFO ET thing. It has not been our time yet. But it does not mean that it will not come. It would be ridiculus to believe that we will NEVER know the truth about ETs. IT IS OUR DESTINY!

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
we will find life in in space ect this year possible ..
bacterial lifeforms. not intellegent lfe
but we will find it. maybei n the dust particals collected by
the recently landed probe stardust.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
You guys can say what you want. But the reality is that disclosure WILL happen one way or the other. It is part of life. ETs in outer space is as natural as us having micro-organisms in earth. Think back at ancient times. Imagine telling them( the people of those times) that there are microscopic biological life forms that are invisible to the eye, but are actualy alive and all around us. What would you think that they're reaction to that would be? I bet it would be of laughter and ridicule. or mabye you would be coined the town NUT. same with the UFO ET thing. It has not been our time yet. But it does not mean that it will not come. It would be ridiculus to believe that we will NEVER know the truth about ETs. IT IS OUR DESTINY!

*puts hands in the air*

I'm not even touch this one...have fun with this thread boys

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thats what I'm saying cabanaman. Oh btw I have been on this site for a year now not a memeber for a year, but a year of looking and reading. Hey cabana did you ever find out who was making the phoncalls to you?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
[

Thats what I'm saying cabanaman. Oh btw I have been on this site for a year now not a memeber for a year, but a year of looking and reading. Hey cabana did you ever find out who was making the phoncalls to you?

I don't know. But I think that it could have been my brother who is such a nosy-a$$. But I am not sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Disclosure will happen only when both of the following conditions are met in full, at minimum:

1. Those in power and their advisors have something concrete to disclose.
This means that the military, and political factions must not only be aware of their existence, but are sure beyond a reasonable doubt of their nature & motivation for visitation.

2. Those in power and their advisors are sure that disclosure will not significantly affect the global socio-political landscape in an adverse manner.
This would require a greater level of worldwide peace than we currently enjoy, destabilization of an already unstable system would be too damaging to our culture, lives and their own political careers, there is little doubt the status-quo would change, however they would need to be sure that it would not change significantly.

For this resaon I can only think that disclosure isn't going to happen any time soon, and the only reasons that we would see disclosure soon would either be for selfish motivation (Exploitation of the event for political gain) or if non-disclosure itself would risk significantly damaging the status quo (Invasion fleet in orbit, Intergalactic threats on your TV at prime-time).

Because of this, if there is disclosure before we, as a world, pull ourselves together into harmony with each other I personally will not trust it to be the truth, but just in case I'd stock up on water & canned food and head for the hills before the faeces hit the spinning, whirly thing.

Anglo

[edit on 15-1-2006 by anglodragon]

[edit on 15-1-2006 by anglodragon]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I am not sure what you are saying. You are saying that disclosure will come from a timetraveler of the future? Who? John Titor?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
if I knew, I'd tell you guys!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Our society ahs been developing for thousands of years, we would they put off showing themselves for another 15?

If our society has been developing for thousands of years, then why have our technological advances over the last thirty years far surpassed anything we have done in the last thousand? At the rate we were going we should not be anywhere close to where we are today.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777

Originally posted by Frosty

If our society has been developing for thousands of years, then why have our technological advances over the last thirty years far surpassed anything we have done in the last thousand? At the rate we were going we should not be anywhere close to where we are today.

It is relevant to know the history of science. How advance has our mathematics been? Math explains a great deal about phsyical events/phenomena. What has been the general populace's view towards science? Sometimes it is good sometimes bad.

Calculus was discovered by two men shortly before the 18th century. Since that time cast iron, steam engine, boolean algebra, advances in electricity, etc have all been made.

I don't think anything in the last 30 surpasses what has happened in the previous 200. Just take a look at the mathematics that have been developed prior to 1976. Off the top of my head the Ziegler-Natta catalyst was discovered in the 1950's, pencils and paper have been in use for a while as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Frosty-I do agree with you that it is relevant to know the history of science and mathmatics to gauge our advancement.

Although one would still have to admit where we are today and where we will probably be by years end is far beyond where we were even ten years ago. I am only speaking from a truely lay persons point of view, of which I emphasise lay person.

I am just glad we are past that pencil and paper thing

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't think disclosure of ET will happen this year either. I don't think we will know if ET exists untill it's discovered in space by people outside of the governement. Besides if the disclosure about whether ET's have been visiting earth or not were to happen in the next 1791 years I think Nostradamus would have predicted it since it would be a most major event of humankinds history but he didn't. Does this also mean that life outside of the earth won't happen untill after 1791 years? Quite possibly but I hope not. Lol, we will make contact with intellegent life in 20 years because Seth Sholstak said so?? O yeah he's a real physcic!!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think that full disclosure of Extraterrestrial life will happen this year.
I honestly do not think it will come in the way of the USA though. I'm thinking either china or canada. I am also going to go out on a line and say that a rapid growth of UFO sightings will happen around july- august, which will lead to the disclosure. Soon after this happens the USA will also come out and finally tell the truth. They will keep alot of things hidden still, but will reveal that they do exist.
It will be the same race that made the pyramids, stone henge, etc.
Will they be hostile? Who knows. That I think will depend on how the human race reacts when they reveal themselves. My guess is they are going to look very much like us. with only small differences. Bigger eyes, very small ears, possibly no ears, just little things like that.
When will they fully reveal themselves? Probably not for a few years, but Sightings of their ships will become easier, as they are planning something.
Maybe a war, maybe to help us out. whatever it is it will start this year.

did you just finish watching ex files or et or something?! its been on his site before and full exposure was "supposed" to happen every year scince 2000. if full exposure is gonna happen a ufo is gonna land in thw white house lawn and the aliens gonna make a speech right there otherwise dont expect any ufo exposure from bush, i dont.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How do you "disclose" information if you can't answer the follow up questions. Whoever says "aliens are visiting Earth"....now has to answer so many "why's?" and "will they kill us?" and "how can we believe you?" questions that I can't see any country wanting to be responsible for this. Only the aliens can answer those questions (will we belive them?) and disclose the truth.

In my sci-fi mind, I think an alternate way of alien disclosure would be from the aliens themselves by showing images of their world in our dreams. Slowly we would be fed occasional dreams of their world and history and motives...if we got scared we could just say we had a bad dream. Say after 20 years of broadcasting these occasional dreams and desensitizing us, they may decide we are ready. Disclosure Day would be "oh I understand, I've already dreamed about this things the aliens are revealing". Just a theory.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What evidence do you have that says they will disclose the info this year?

Is it simply a feeling you have or do you have any evidence? As far as I know, the goverment has no reason to disclose information that would cause massive panic anymore now than they did 20, 40, or 50 years ago.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am betting that if and when there was "Disclosure", there would be a heck of allot of dissapointed people. Specifically devout believers.

The UFO/Alien phenomenon unfortunately is so rife with lore and myth built up by speculation and wishful thinking, that there is no way that all believers will be satisfied. For those reasons I would expect the UFO/Alien communities at large to rail against it. The conspiracy would continue.

In short "Full Disclosure", is never going to happen. There are some entities that have far too much invested in the subject. - Have a Nice Day

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
feb 15th the world will get disclosure of alien technology. BE PREPARED THIS THREAD WILL NOW GET DELETED BY THE MODS. they keep deleting anything that has to do with this

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

feb 15th the world will get disclosure of alien technology. BE PREPARED THIS THREAD WILL NOW GET DELETED BY THE MODS. they keep deleting anything that has to do with this

Maybe because they expect you to provide proof, or further information for your claims so that others can research it for themselves.

Remember, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Anglo.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by anglodragon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join