It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will happen this year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think that full disclosure of Extraterrestrial life will happen this year.
I honestly do not think it will come in the way of the USA though. I'm thinking either china or canada. I am also going to go out on a line and say that a rapid growth of UFO sightings will happen around july- august, which will lead to the disclosure. Soon after this happens the USA will also come out and finally tell the truth. They will keep alot of things hidden still, but will reveal that they do exist.
It will be the same race that made the pyramids, stone henge, etc.
Will they be hostile? Who knows. That I think will depend on how the human race reacts when they reveal themselves. My guess is they are going to look very much like us. with only small differences. Bigger eyes, very small ears, possibly no ears, just little things like that.
When will they fully reveal themselves? Probably not for a few years, but Sightings of their ships will become easier, as they are planning something.
Maybe a war, maybe to help us out. whatever it is it will start this year.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think disclosure will happen.

I think it will come from a Scientific community.

Seth Shostek has already predicted the discovery of advanced life by 2020.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Does July - August - hold any significance?
I read something about 'wormwood'? & something happening August this year, don't quote me & not sure if it relevant to this thread.

All good - ......... i hope.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
IF aliens do exist, why do they hide themselves form the general populace?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
because they taste like chicken.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

If "Aliens " exist, could anyone answer your question for you?

Or are you just making a statement?

If I consider myself a member of the general populace and told I had seen a UFO would you change your statement?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

If "Aliens " exist, could anyone answer your question for you?

Or are you just making a statement?

If I consider myself a member of the general populace and told I had seen a UFO would you change your statement?

I just thought it would be cool to have you guys think for a second. My bad. Go about your way of illogical jumping to conclusions based on hearsay and conjecture.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
guys, like all of us? dude, u got some issues urself. haven't ya guessed thats what were trying to find out here? sure, there maybe some crazies. but, mostly not, than most...now look were spoiling this guys thread.

sorry guys.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I just thought it would be cool to have you guys think for a second. My bad. Go about your way of illogical jumping to conclusions based on hearsay and conjecture.

Think about paradoxical questions? hum...? Thinking ... thinking .....

Nope still doesn't make sense to me .

Hearsay and conjecture are relevant points .. I often wonder why no legitimate Scientific studies have ever been done so that we would not need to rely on hearsay and conjecture.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Although Frosty's approach is well ... frosty
, his remarks are valid.
If you follow any of the long winded threads of people who purport to speak with aliens, there is an underlying idealistic interests in humanity. So if these aliens were truly so interested why wouldn't they have gone the populace route instead of through government(s). They would be in league with the common man, not their (suspect) governing bodies.

Truth is the whole Alien/UFO Phenomenon and following is in a serious quandary. Note Frosty's follow up words. ..conclusions based on hearsay and conjecture.... The community as a whole virtually accepts everything as probable or plausable.

There are just too many different beliefs that you can almost call them religious Sects. What would Full Disclosure do but send half the followers/believers up in arms. It simply wouldn't be their disclosure, their truth and they would rail against it.

Want a sample...what if your favorite alien...lets say the Lion, Bird, Reptillians, or what not were not real. What if Disclosure slammed the door on 50% of the claims or beliefs of people on this forum? That's right....

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Hearsay and conjecture are relevant points .. I often wonder why no legitimate Scientific studies have ever been done so that we would not need to rely on hearsay and conjecture.

Do you know what a Scientific studies is?

SO, aliens, who I assume exist as of now and assume are from outside our solar system, come to earth to only meet a select few people here on earth and have no objection to what the rest of the peoples think?

WHy travel from one solar system to another to meet W? Who in the hell would travel lightyears to meet America's president or any member of government?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
They meet with all major governments. we just don't know about it. I'm telling you disclosure is coming this year. Be it by a scientist or another government. It is coming. To be honest I doubt the president even knows about it.
There are, my guess, high ranking officials that meet with them. Possibly not face to face, but through some other technology.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
They meet with all major governments. we just don't know about it. I'm telling you disclosure is coming this year. Be it by a scientist or another government. It is coming. To be honest I doubt the president even knows about it.
There are, my guess, high ranking officials that meet with them. Possibly not face to face, but through some other technology.

How do you know this?

Please dont say its just a "gut feeling".

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

So we can develop our own society first, and our own culture
Otherwise we'd always be asking them for technology from the start, or worshipping them because we were not smart enough to understand yet. Big population..... climate changes... time for alien intervention/help/info
Sure it will be disclosed... but why is 2012 such a fixed date?
Sorry, just a little happy because I know it will happen soon as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i do not think it will be 2012. I say this year. And I know this beacause in the next couple months it is going to be very demanded to know. Too many people are wanting to know. One major reason is because of all the recent shows on aliens and UFOs. Things like that only heighten a persons interest in knowing whether or not they really exist.
You know I could be wrong, and if so kill me, but I honestly believe 100% disclosure is coming this year, there are too many things surrounding it.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think that full disclosure of Extraterrestrial life will happen this year.
I honestly do not think it will come in the way of the USA though. I'm thinking either china or canada. I am also going to go out on a line and say that a rapid growth of UFO sightings will happen around july- august, which will lead to the disclosure. Soon after this happens the USA will also come out and finally tell the truth. They will keep alot of things hidden still, but will reveal that they do exist.
It will be the same race that made the pyramids, stone henge, etc.
Will they be hostile? Who knows. That I think will depend on how the human race reacts when they reveal themselves. My guess is they are going to look very much like us. with only small differences. Bigger eyes, very small ears, possibly no ears, just little things like that.
When will they fully reveal themselves? Probably not for a few years, but Sightings of their ships will become easier, as they are planning something.
Maybe a war, maybe to help us out. whatever it is it will start this year.

how do u know this? where did u get this info?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

IMO, it all has to do with agenda, worldwide governmental or otherwise. Disclosure would have to serve a purpose for both sides.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

i do not think it will be 2012. I say this year. And I know this beacause in the next couple months it is going to be very demanded to know. Too many people are wanting to know. One major reason is because of all the recent shows on aliens and UFOs. Things like that only heighten a persons interest in knowing whether or not they really exist.
You know I could be wrong, and if so kill me, but I honestly believe 100% disclosure is coming this year, there are too many things surrounding it.

what kinda "things"?
Just because there might be an increased demand for disclosure, doesn't mean there will be disclosure
I personally feel there will NEVER be disclosure
To many people would panic and there'd be mass suicides and god knows what else.

I'm all for disclosure, but I just don't see it happening, especially if the goverment willingly allows aliens to abduct us in exchange for advanced technology (or so the theory/rumour goes)

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Do you know what a Scientific studies is?

SO, aliens, who I assume exist as of now and assume are from outside our solar system, come to earth to only meet a select few people here on earth and have no objection to what the rest of the peoples think?

WHy travel from one solar system to another to meet W? Who in the hell would travel lightyears to meet America's president or any member of government?

there's so many possibilities why its gives some people a headache. its very prudent of you think this way. but, its ok for people to question such things. I too doubt we've been had by some superior race out to eat our brains.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
and how many times has disclosure been predicted before??

If aliens exist, i dont really think theyd bother waiting around to say hello earth. I think they would just do it like in mars attacks.

they would probably just land in a very populated area and say - we are here, now what do you want to know about us? - or what you gonna do about it? earthlings??

All this cloak n dagger approach i think wouldnt happen.

There is always someone trying to make money outa this kinda thing - beleive it, somewhere down the line someones making a living outa everyone elses dreams.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join