It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the answers to everything (ask me!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Originally posted by Poison
Whats the Purpose of Life?

Some say to reproduce, others say to gain knowledge, but the real, true reason of life, the purpose, of all life, and all of life in existance, forever, to infinity, is this: to color coordinate the earth. Thats right, the purpose of human existance, is to finally match different color socks, and garments. To organize the earth in collectives of colors. Untill the black and white socks are matched up properly, untill all animals are catergorized and organized based on gender and species, then placed in one place to group them all together, the purpose of life is not fulfilled.

next question

YOU'RE WRONG!!!

The purpose of life according to The Book Of Mormon is to be tested weather were worthy or not worthy enough to enter back into the kingdom of GOD , I STUMPED WOLFOFWAR hahahaahah

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Poison]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poison
YOU'RE WRONG!!!

The purpose of life according to The Book Of Mormon is to be tested weather were worthy or not worthy enough to enter back into the kingdom of GOD , I STUMPED WOLFOFWAR hahahaahah

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Poison]

Poor, simple minded being, you do not get it, do you? How do you thing you will be tested to see whether you are worthy or not to enter back into the kingdom of god? Well it's simple, it depends on how much color coordinaton and organization you have done on earth. Heaven is all white clothing, no room for purple socks and pink wife beaters because you bundled a color shirt in your wash of whites. Better luck next time, but you gave it a shot, and thats what counts.

next question.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OK.................. I have a one for You

How do You know so much?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
OK.................. I have a one for You

How do You know so much?

I have to break it down to parts of my knowledge.

20% from me being transcended into a dimension of knowledge.
20% from artifical intelligence synapses
20% from alien world contacts (I'm the human embassy administrator on Zeti Reticuli IV, or as they call it Buddweisia...they renamed it after theyre first visit on earth in '47.)
20% Sold soul (sold it to Tom Cruise in exchange L. Ron Hubbards brain...sucker.)
10% high protein diet.
20% Skill (just that simple.

And yes, that is 110%.

next question.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I need the Ohio lottery numbers for Saturday January 21, 2006.
Can you help? I'll split it with ya!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
I need the Ohio lottery numbers for Saturday January 21, 2006.
Can you help? I'll split it with ya!

Not as simple as it sounds. First, I only agreed to answer questions relating to the stupidity of the universe, lottery numbers are not under that context. But, even if I gave you the numbers of the pick three (12, 15, 6) By just mentioning the numbers, I have changed the quantum randomizations that made the numbers, therefore, altering the lottery.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Can we all disagree and yet still all be right?
Can God exist for some and not for others?
How did the primordial soup, a mix of various elements and molecules, along with lightning and solar energy, combine to create the first amino acids, proteins, and dna?
Why are people so stupid?
What happens to us when we die?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Can we all disagree and yet still all be right?
Can God exist for some and not for others?
How did the primordial soup, a mix of various elements and molecules, along with lightning and solar energy, combine to create the first amino acids, proteins, and dna?
Why are people so stupid?
What happens to us when we die?

1) Depends who your talking to. If your talking to me, no, I'm always right, because I know everything, and I am infaliable by proxy. Boy, the Dahli Lama was sure pissed about that one last Saturday.

2) God exists no matter what. His name is Joe, he's turn ons include making existance and creating humorous animals, his turn offs including fat chicks and cheetos stained fingers.

3)You know how you get chinese takeout, in those little paper canisters? You know how you forget about it, and you leave it there for a few weeks, and you open it up, and it smells and is sortof getting misty and wet, but you keep it there because the commercial break was ending, then a few weeks later you opened it up, and it looked like stuff was moving and there was all this fungus on it, and it was all swampy? Earth is just a big chinese take out cannister. If you leave it stagnate, smelly, ugly things start sprouting up on it.

4) Sometimes the doctors hit the babies too hard when they come out.

5)I answered this one already, in short, you turn into your own universe, unless your a lawyer, then you turn into a pigeon.

next question

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Not as simple as it sounds. First, I only agreed to answer questions relating to the stupidity of the universe, lottery numbers are not under that context. But, even if I gave you the numbers of the pick three (12, 15, 6) By just mentioning the numbers, I have changed the quantum randomizations that made the numbers, therefore, altering the lottery.

Damn, screwed by fate again.....

OK, another question....
Why do so many people not use their turn signals?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Why do so many people not use their turn signals?

Simple, because theres not really a "nowhere" turn signal. to turn left or right, you have to be going somewhere, but if your going nowhere, you can freely swerve in and out of lanes or onto other streets without notice, just dont try that plee in court.

next question

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I can move on to other things now, thanks.
Where was Jesus from 13 years old to 30 years old, when he wasn't being written about?
Do devil-worshippers have to be evil, or could they be the good ones?
Is atheism having faith that there is no God?
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

1. What question can you never truthfully answer yes to?
2. What is greater than God, worse than Satan, rich men require it, poor men have it, full men want to eat it, hungry men don't want it, and all of us take to our graves?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I can move on to other things now, thanks.
Where was Jesus from 13 years old to 30 years old, when he wasn't being written about?
Do devil-worshippers have to be evil, or could they be the good ones?
Is atheism having faith that there is no God?
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

1. What question can you never truthfully answer yes to?
2. What is greater than God, worse than Satan, rich men require it, poor men have it, full men want to eat it, hungry men don't want it, and all of us take to our graves?

13 to 30 was jesus' "experimental" years.

not all devil worshippers are evil, but the one-eyed german ones named "Vonshrieder" are, always.

atheism is an absense of faith in the faith of a being which is absent to the atheists.

The Belly button was actually a primitive mouth filled with 300 teeth, so yes, they had the button mouth.

"Do I look fat in this dress?"

Nothing. (rudimentary question, I'll give it to the dahli lama this weekend, but when he figures it out, I'll tell him its wrong,and I'll say it's cheetos, and since I'm always right....well..heh.)

next question.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Are you asleep?
You can't awaken a man pretending to be sleeping.
Why is it that if you want to live to be 100 you have to quit doing the things that make you want to live to be 100?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Why is it that if you want to live to be 100 you have to quit doing the things that make you want to live to be 100?

Ha, Ha, Ha,,,, Great one!

Subject: sex and alcohol
You drink "just the right amount" and you can go for hours.
One ounce more than that and you can't do anything.
Why?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a good one for you. Is sleeper full of
lol or crap about the ET things??

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Untill 1:02pm EST I will not be answering questions (school started back up. Vlah!) But feel free to continue the cache of questions I shall answer tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Untill 1:02pm EST I will not be answering questions (school started back up. Vlah!)
school ?????????

How can one that knows all have to go to school? lol

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hmm, yes I have a question that I have been pondering, and hitting my head repeatedly on the wall over.

CHEESECAKE!

Oh right, sorry all that headbanging has made me a bit screwy.

If all spots are spats, and all spats are klips and 50% of klips are LoLo (crazy), how many spats are sane?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ok, I have a very IMPORTANT question for you. This is life changing, and could very well be the most difficult question, anyone, might ever answer, EVER. Ok, brace your self.

How big is my hand? You see, when i move it closer to my face, its much larger than it was before. You could say, measure it in inches, but that is false, you see, inches also, get much larger, so large infact, that when right in front of my eye, it is so massive, i cant even see across it. So I ask you, is my hand as big as it is in front of my eye, or when it is at an arms distance away?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here is one that has boggled my mind for a long time. Dolphins, what the hell is up with em. Thy are so mysterious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join