It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the answers to everything (ask me!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I r ask again why is cpr12r t3h god?

The worshippe wanna knwo foo

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
I r ask again why is cpr12r t3h god?

The worshippe wanna knwo foo

Because he doesn't exist! Your a figment of their imagination.

next question

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What if god was a figment of gods imagination? and also

What if everythign was like a dream and like everythign was just this guy name phil dreaming and phil was just this guy dan dreaming and so on to the nth degree?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
What if god was a figment of gods imagination? and also

What if everythign was like a dream and like everythign was just this guy name phil dreaming and phil was just this guy dan dreaming and so on to the nth degree?

Then Jimmy, whos dreaming he's a guy named Ted whos dreaming he's a guy named Bobby whos dreaming he's a guy named Siskel whos dreaming he's a guy named Fredwhos dreaming he's a guy named Lando whos dreaming he's a guy named Peter whos dreaming he's a gal named Cynthia who's dreaming she's Spike Lee, who's dreaming he's a guy named dan, who's dreaming he's a guy named phil, whos dreaming up a god; who was a figment of his own imagination: Has some severely deep and pointless dreams.

next question.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Whats the Purpose of Life?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Is darkness the absence of light, or is Light actually the absence of Darkness? What is the dominating factor?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poison
Whats the Purpose of Life?

Some say to reproduce, others say to gain knowledge, but the real, true reason of life, the purpose, of all life, and all of life in existance, forever, to infinity, is this: to color coordinate the earth. Thats right, the purpose of human existance, is to finally match different color socks, and garments. To organize the earth in collectives of colors. Untill the black and white socks are matched up properly, untill all animals are catergorized and organized based on gender and species, then placed in one place to group them all together, the purpose of life is not fulfilled.

next question

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Is darkness the absence of light, or is Light actually the absence of Darkness? What is the dominating factor?

Neither. Darkness and light are seperate entities that just coincidentally seem to be related to one or the other. Both infact, are changed and manipulated 24/7 by a group of pixies which reside in a small radar station in wyoming.

next question.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You have been working hard today, I hereby grant you a 10 minute break to have a beer.

Drink up and get back to work!

Is Inequality beneficial or detrimental to our society?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You have voted WolfofWar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Why did I do that?

Yer pretty good.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Pardon me, I just wanted to see if you are my first ex-wife as the title of this thread led me to believe. After seeing the numerous examples of bad grammar and punctuation, I now know you are not the ex.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You have been working hard today, I hereby grant you a 10 minute break to have a beer.

Drink up and get back to work!

Next rounds on me

Originally posted by Beer_Guy

You have voted WolfofWar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Why did I do that?

Yer pretty good.

Funny thing is, I knew you we're going to do that.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Pardon me, I just wanted to see if you are my first ex-wife as the title of this thread led me to believe. After seeing the numerous examples of bad grammar and punctuation, I now know you are not the ex.

Carry on.

Wolf... Where is the answer to my question?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's always beneficial, until it becomes detrimental.

Next question

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Carry on.

Ah yes, well, next time take into consideration that if it was your ex-wive's (or anybodies wives) thread, it would've been titled "I know the answers to everything, and your wrong about anything."

Also, I happen to be the sage of all knowledge, but not or grammar (thats a different position, pays better, but I get better hours and benefits.)

[edit on 1-16-2006 by WolfofWar]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes, while you might not be her, you know her and her kind.

Carry on to the carry on.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You are good....

Will the world ever run out of beer?

:w:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Will the world ever run out of beer?

Yes, the world will run out of beer in 2027, when the 12 billion chinese children born this year have the biggest frat party in the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OMG I gotta start stocking up!

Where are my keys?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

OMG I gotta start stocking up!
Where are my keys?

On the table. And your watch is on the bathroom sinktop.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join