Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I know the answers to everything (ask me!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Thats right, I the great, all knowing, WolfofWar, has all the answers to lifes stupidest questions (you know the ones!) Normally I would not share these answers (without a nominal fee) but now, on this thread, free of charge, I the geat, all knowing,WolfofWar, will answer your questions, in only one stipulation.

These questions must be those that boggle your mind, things that purplex you to stupidity and insanity, things that are so frustrating or foolish they give you strokes.

So let them out, I shall answer, and I, the great, all knowing WolfofWar, shall answer these questions of life.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
An (infinitely small) ball starting out in the middle of a 5 pointed star table (outer 5 points - 10m radius..... inner 5 points - 5m radius) has a starting angle of a random value from 0 to 360 degrees. The ball is now set loose and travels around the table.
On average, how many sides will have been hit once the ball has travelled 1000m ?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Easy answer, but to be fair, this is not a question of stupidity of life, but a theoretical mathematical question. The answer is however many times we wish it to occur, for the walls we have place the balls boundry upon are something our reality forces us to percieve. The ball does not percieve this reality, and simply floats in infinity, we only assume it moves. This is similar to shows on FOX. Our reality forces us to percieve these shows are funny and clever, but in reality, they are far from that.

Next question

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Exactly way is 42 the answer to the universe?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Simple, Because the ultimate question of life was: what is Seven times Six?

Mice always tend to ponder such cunnundrums.

next question.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What are Pidgeons up too? I think they are the bringers of the NWO.

Look at them sceaming, and whispering to each other.

So i bet that russeld your feathers.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Ah yes, Pigeons. They've been a mysterious beast on earth, but no more. You see, the answer to what pigeons are up to is both very complex and very simple. Pigeons are actually the reincarnations of lawyers. Basically, any body, on any planet, that resorts to "ambulance chasing" or frivilious law suits are destined to become pigeons when they die, for atleast one lifetime. Pigeons chase people and try to grab scraps and nibbles of crumbs from other people. They infest places and serve no purpose to the earth, they are natures lawyers. That is why they are reincarnated as pigeons, so for atleast one lifetime,they will do no harm to our society. Infact, if you listen closely, you can hear them say just one word, repeated "sueeeee....sueeeeeee...sueeee."

Next question.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would not have replied had this not made me chuckle a few times.

for this question you must see exibit A:

that is the giz cat. she is in space. I want to know her evil plot to take over the world I know she is planning it just look how she faked her sucide only to make it seem that she was not behind the NWO

So what is she planning? Nuclear takeover? Mass Genocide? Sleep? She is up to something....

just look at her innocence....

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Ah yes, the giz cat. She is not really in space, nor did she fake her death. You see, in Exhibit B, you see a cd-rom of "the sims 2" but that is no simulation, no, it is a training program to learn the behavior characteristics of the human. Aswell, it is also used to learn every in an out of homes, and the needs and desires humans have. The giz cat, having no digits, hooked the "simulation" up to her cranium. It played in a virtual reality, while her body went into a induced coma. You see, her plans are to overthrow humanity with her massive army. When the plan is ready, all the cats of the world, sitting on the laps of their respective owners, will lash out, and scratch the arms of their owners. the Owners will say "ow" but soon, the cut will sting, and an allergic reaction will occur. They will go to the bathrooms, and theyre "pet" cats will lock them inside. Using the sims 2 "simulation" as a strategy, the giz cat will force all humans to drain down their needs, dwindling all social needs, and food, and comfort. They will squirm and sqawk, shouting out to an invisible creator. And then, the cats shall take over.

Next question.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've always wanted to know, what exactly would happen when one dies, what exists on the other side. It has always perplexed me as to how one's consciencness can simply cease to exist, our state of being all gone into an empty void of darkness and quietness. There obviously has to be something on the side, I mean can anyone else imagine there being nothing? Is it possible for one person to remain all alone when their body dies? Time is now infinite, but if time does not count for the souls that leave the body, then what does happen to the souls? Where do they go? Do they go to the beginning of time? Or do they loiter for the rest of time?

And what would be the name of this wonderful weed I'm smoking right now?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Shattered:

The question of what happens when we die an undying one. But since I have all answers of everything, I'll give this one to ya. Essentially, when you die, your soul exits your body and flys into several paralell dimensions, collapsing into a quantum singularity. Existance in this state is multi-dimensional, void of time and matter, condensed infinitely.. In an instant everything flashes before you, all of lifes knowledge, your personal achievements and failures, and the lives and futures of all that you have come in contact with, and theyre children, and theyre childrens children. In a sense of supreme bliss and satisfaction, you bloat and expand in this singularity, spanning outwards till your stretched to the boundries of your singularity. You breach the walls, and explode it outwards. Your particles, thoughts, experiences, all fly out into a vast emptiness, along with the singularity, and create a universe made in your own image, where your life experiences then garner what will happen to the universe. Your experiences make the universe, and shape the future of the beings that will live there.

unless your a lawyer, then you are just reincarnated as a pigeon.

next question.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
like MAAAAAN can you like riddle me this?

How did Emilia Airheart actually dissapear and die?

Did Humphrey eat you?

Please explain humphrey to all the people here k?

MOOO?

I believe I am the antichrist for I just noticed the words 666 were being etched into my wrist magically.... should I see a doctor?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Cpr:

Yes.

Next question.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yay! Pretty soon, I'm going to be going back to college! Let's drink, lots of water or something everyone can drink.:w:

Now wolfy,
"I ask of thee"lol, lately I've been overloading on the BSB dreams, now the thing is most of them are nightmares, mostly with me fighting aliens and demons in some living stomach under the whole city through some sort of tunnels and a small military base, that's near the OSU airport up by lane Ave and Sawmill Roads. But the thing I don't get about all my dreams is why is BSB always in them. It doesn't matter if I'm dreaming of becoming a worldwide success, running from the cops, or fighting aliens and demons and protecting younger BSB fans as well as the average joes or janes American rights?

I'll give you an example: Yesturday, I discovered I had caught a 16 hour bug at work, lucky I had Saturday off, but anyway, I took some medicine and I had what I call "The Happy LA-BSB" Dream.

In the dream, I dream, I kill the last aliens and demons in town, then I usually dream of something going to happen that I somehow know of, or I can "foresee" happening subconsciencely, anyway, I do whatever career I picked, and I become outrageously successful and then me and my family move near AJ, Nick Carter, and Justin Timberlake, and then like 2 weeks later, me and sometimes, some or all the BSB go hiking on the mountians just north of SunnyVale, which is marked as "SunnyDale", if you look at the maps in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, in about 11 Episodes. But that's the dream. Now can you explain why I have dreams like that reguardless of weather or not I watch the show, or why BSB appears in them?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ok WolfofWar

What would happen if Martha Stewart, Mr. T, James Bond, ShatteredSkies, Truttseeker, all of the Philadelphia Eagles, 50 Cent, and Led Zeppelin's souls and personalities and bodies and dna were combined into one superbeing?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
BSBfan:

The back street boys never died out, they just died. You see, the writer of dreams and nightmares was fired recently in the netherworld. The Back Street Boys were chosen to work together and replace the writer. And so now, BSB all work together to write up dreams for everybody. It just so happens though, that theyre egos were so massive, that they had to implant themselves in dreams. So now, when people dream, they may see the backstreet boys, in random or pointless cameos. Also, incase your wondering, the last writer of dreams was Woody Allen.

Next question.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
cpr:

It would be 50 feet tall, wear gold jewelry, have a big mohawk, know the exact formula to make the perfect homemade cranberry sauce, could play a mean guitar and make it all the way to the superbowl, and totally still suck. Oh, and godzilla would have to fight it, but it would be defeated when godzilla shoots it five times with a gat.

next question.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Dear OH MYSTICAL MAGICAL WoW,
I really liek a girl. I think she lieks me to but she told me she's not ready for a relationship. Her dad is the pastor at the local protestant church. What should I do? Find god and go on one of those Church Camp trips with her? Be nice and talk about how I love the christian ska band Five Iron frenzy and all bands Reese Roper is in?
Thanks in Advance,
Confused Religious Casanova in Connecticut

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
When I toss clothes into the dryer, one inexplicable thing ALWAYS happens; I always lose one sock. No matter how careful I am, one sock always goes missing. I have even put two socks into the dryer.....nothing else....and one sock always goes missing.....Where does the one sock go?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Cpr:

women are bundled in infinite paradoxes, but since I know everything, I also know everything about women. They would say be yourself, but dont be yourself, you must make a persona. You must research her, talk to her, subtly find out what her father hates that she does, and exploit that. Women like guys that push the boundries of what theyre father likes. So, be if anything, the opposite of what her father is. if her father is religious, straightlaced, and clean shaven. Be rugged, spontanious, and atheist.

next question

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join