It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black magik

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
hey all. I am recently getting into black magic. I was wondering if anyone know where I can get a really good ouija board. Not one of those junk parjer bros ones. I want one that is going to work. One with the glass eye and things like that. Also any sites that may have spells and things for free. I need a site that has a ton of spells. I have looked and can't find anything.
Thanks
Dilly

zef

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A pro-life witch? Interesting, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You realize you dont need to do spells, rites of passage, go into altered states of conciousness etc to effectively exercise the power of will

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What do you mean by a 'really good ouija board'? One guaranteed to contact the spirits? The fact is that most ouija boards are produced and sold as little more than toys or hobbies and have about as much chance of success as using your old 'monopoly' board.

If you really want a ouija board you will be best served by building one yourself, and so focusing YOUR energies into the board before using it for any magick. Guidance on materials to use, shapes to use/avoid,etc. could be derived from studying some of the correspondences ritual magicians use(777 would be a good start as these correspondences are both expansive and accessible).

I have to go now, satan wants me to go to jail, go directly to jail and do not pass go.......... apparently.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Catechista]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
lol thanks. I just never thought of a parker bros board as a real board. I mean i want one with the glass eye, wood, things like that. making one myself would be best. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
there is no such thing as ''black'' magic. there is no such thing as ''white'' ''red'' or ''pink with brown polka dots'' magick either. There is only magick, and the intention that is behind its use. And a ouija board? spirits can talk and hear just as much as you do, just talk to them.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I used to do candle majik , and read books on how to do them . If you dont believe in the majik to begin with it wont work . Mine worked from time to time depending on my focus , but be careful . The books always say be careful for what you wish for , and some bad ones will come back . As for sites , theres tons of them , just depends on how you word your search .

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You can make an ouija board. It's easy. Made one once on a plane (paper cup and letters written down from some pamphlets) to have some kicks with my sisters and we actually got some weird stuff coming out of it (we got our dogs names which are very uncommon, and the name of a Goetia demon -"Forneus"). I also had a "virtual" ouija board that imitated responses you would get (cool party thingie).

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I helped make an alternative to a ouija board once; instead of having an upturned cup in the centre, our board was operated by just one person who would stand over the board and pick letters using a personal object (like a ring) suspended from a fine string with the other end pressed against the persons head (they had to lean over the board). The idea was vibrations from the person could travel down the string and influence the direction the suspended ring would move in and so move it towards a letter without consciously selecting it.

Like most ouija boards, the results were not really of much value, but we had fun!

"Yes, i can call the spirits! As can you, and as can any man. But will they come when you call them?" - Kaliban, the Tempest

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'll leave the Ouija boards to the experts . Never open a door that you can not close , and leaving it open , well , know how to close it .

[edit on 1/15/2006 by dreamer04]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
there is no such thing as ''black'' magic. there is no such thing as ''white'' ''red'' or ''pink with brown polka dots'' magick either. There is only magick, and the intention that is behind its use.

I agree fully with moonchild. Magick has no colour, it's all based on the user's intentions and as for the spells, should you truely feel the need to use them. They are tools, nothing more and nothing less & are more likely to work if they are your own spells. Magick is a very personel thing. Magick that works for one person might not work for another.

Also the words alone would have little to no effect, magick is more than words. It is an exercise of your true will as magnito_student said.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have found that spells I write myself are more effective than spells I get from any books or websites. Granted I have never messed with "black Magic" or interferring with the free wills of others, but hey...to each their own.

But yeah, write your own spells, you will put more heart and effort into the things you create than anything that was created by someone else.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Try Ebay. Ebay for sure. And google for spells, I tried that a while ago, It was really wierd.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Totally agree with the make your own spells thing: while writign them, you already put your effort and will in the act, thus making the spell more powerful and effective.

Anyway, be very careful in your "black magick" thing: while i don't believe there's a "color coded" magick (black/white/red etc is our "moral" description... magick is neutral... good/bad is the way it's used), if you dabble with magick (especially the "black" arts) without having enough knowledge and power, you're gonna be overwhelmed by it... and it's not going to be funny.

So, be very careful.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Funny thing. Many of you know my Mother is from South America, so heres the deal- we used to have this woman with all these black magic things "bless the house" (this was a period in which I didn't follow Christianity, when I was younger). So she'd come, do her thing, and then leave. Well the funny thing is that for someone who was supposed to be "blessed" by these spirits and be lucky, she sure as HELL was unlucky. Both her sons died an early death in accidents, she caught cancer (she smoked as a habit and as part of her craft), and was quite poor. We also never had any luck or blessing during this period (well, financialy all was ok, but the other things of life not too good). When my Granny died I just had enough, and didn't allow her in the house. I also destroyed all the books and material involved in this. So my advice is to keep away from this rubbish, it gives a quick "boost" in your life but it then makes you (for lack of a better word) "unlucky". That's what they (the people I know involved in this) all say about the matter. I still don't know why the hell they continue in the matter though (stupidity?)

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't believe that blessing a house falls under the catergory of what is normally called "Black Magic" because it's not tampering with another persons free will. Unless you feel the house has its own free will altogether, and well, that just becomes to complicated for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well I believe in Magic.

But as your a new learner shouldn't you be doing this with somebody that can teach you ?

As for Ouija Boards. I hope you realise and are ready for opening a force which can be good or naughty!

Do you think you have the skills that can manage a naughty spirit?

All the best to you. I too have interests in the left-hand side as well as the right. But please be careful.

I totally agree with Sparhawk without knowlegde and power you're gonna be overwhelmed by it.

BE CAREFUL.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
l0rds0fcha0s...

Althought I would not suggest using ouija.Let me say this...make one
You can make a cheesy one out of card board if you want but if you want to make a good one let me suggest finding a template you can buy one if you want.

Remember that your energies and openess make it possible to work.But carve or paint one into/onto an old table or a nice looking piece of wood.If you plan to be in this for a while like in everything,The longer you use different stones and tools the stronger your connection is with them and the intent behind the symbolism. If you carve it you should shelak it aswell to maker it smooth.

But if you want to buy one.Look around for any spiritual centres maby you can find an old one wood is very important in this.Mabey if you are extremely lucky you or just supposed to mabey you can find one in an antique shop somewhere(doubt it).

Anyway let me say you can draw one in the sand and use it if you know what you are doing.....Scarecrow

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
don't u know that by getting into black magic it could backfire onto you!!!!!!if u send something out it will come back to you times three!!!!!!!!!!!with doing spells there are always some type of consequence and spells don't intend to last long......im warning you to not get into it, u could really hurt yourself!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Remeber, you get back 3-10 times what you give out...
so best to stay away from "dark" magic, as it is, by its label, destructive...

better to just drive off a bridge, and avoid the middle man...

Magic working is not to be taken lightly, and when i see someone that says phrases like "Tons of spells" I can see you a mile away, my friend...
Magic is not to be played with (contrary to all those really cute movies)
and can cause much misery for those you love. Knowledge is required, and with quotes like yours, You have much to learn...

I would suggest reading into books about the golden dawn, and maybe some books on KABBALAH magic...

Seriously... I have been there and back again, and can tell you that there are certain things in magic (black magic, if a label must be used) that will destroy your life, if you trip across them... and perhaps destroy the ones you love...

as with anything... dont play the game, if you cant pay the price...
as you can see from my sig, I couldn't... and am letting someone else pay for me... because my debt became too great shortly after opening my first spell book.
On the other hand, If you are looking to get into witchcraft, then pursue a recognized "white" wicca coven, that can guide you...

to a novice, these threats might even be exciting, but let me remove that mind set, because Magic, is in many ways, more dangerous than the most dangerous drug...
with magic, you might never "come down"

be careful... and always seek guidence from someone with knowledge.
If you have any questions, feel free to U2U me...

I have owned a new age gift store for a number of years, and pretty much studied everything that went onto the shelf... so I can probably help point you in the right direction of what your interest is...

and I will tell you the same thing I told all my students...
if you are getting into magic work, to manipulate others, then do the world a favor and go into politics like the rest of the bozos...

magic isn't about controlling or influencing others... it is about manifesting what you set your mind to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join