It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aborted ghosts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
zef

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yes---2 women in my Project Rachel support group have experienced the baby crying phenomena. If she needs to talk this out, try 1-800-5WECARE--the national office of post-abortion reconciliation and healing.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by zef]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
[edit on 16-1-2006 by toraylin]

zef

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Toraylin---what the hell are you talking about? This is not a pro or anti abortion thread. This is a thread about my perceived paranormal experiences with my aborted children. Obviously from this thread, other women have experienced this too.

No one (at least not me) wants to categorize you as pro-life or pro-choice. But I did very much appreciate your insights to me.

Did someone e-mail you something nasty?

[edit on 16-1-2006 by zef]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Your welcome on that.I seem to have misunderstood what the person may have been saying.I believe that someone may have viewed what I said as being a certain way...If that is true let me say that I am sorry that,that person felt that way.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Before my children were born the baby crying and children running was an experience I had all the time, before the pregnancies, during the pregnancies and only stopped after each child was born.

My sister also experienced the same as me with her two boys.

Now with my brother both he and his wife experienced the same and to be more to the point the children gave my brother the names to be called onces they were born.

It went as far as that , he had three boys, and he said they all were running and playing in their house before his wife was even pregnant with the first.

Many people experience these.

Once in the while I get to wake up to the laugh and playful joy of children around me, and is not only one but many and I am now beyond childbearing due to medical problems.

For somebody that had an abortion but still plans to have children when the time is correct they will experience the children that will be.

This has nothing to do with punishment for aborting a fetus.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with abortions but, my mom told me that while she was pregnant with me she jolted out of her sleep and screamed my name. She felt that she had to name me that name after she woke up. Maybe before I was born I visited her in a dream? Who knows, if I did, I don't remember it.

zef

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that God's Warrior. I hope your mom didn't scream out Seymour in the middle of the night!

Marg, I very much enjoyed the things you shared also. If I understand you correctly, you believe that a soul doesn't enter into the body until the body begins to breathe. Am I understanding you correctly? But, prior to that time, during the pregnancy, the soul of the child to be may come to visit. Sylvia Edwards says somethings similar---she states that the soul of a child that is going to be aborted never enters the body.

So what about later term abortions where the fetus is sometimes aborted intact? Often these live and breathe for a period of time on their own before they die. They are usually placed on a shelf somewhere in a soiled utility room and disposed of after they die. But they do sometimes breathe before they die. Do the souls jump in and then right back out?

[edit on 17-1-2006 by zef]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
God has somehow saved all children. They are in Heaven:

"People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. But Jesus called the children to him and said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.'" ( Luke 18:15-17, NIV) (see also Matthew 19:13-15 and Mark 10:13-16)

David on his child who died shortly after birth:

2 Samuel 12:21-23

Then his servants said to him, “What is this thing that you have done? You fasted and wept for the child while he was alive; but when the child died, you arose and ate food.” 22 He said, “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept, for I said, ‘Who knows whether the Lord will be gracious to me, that the child may live?’ 23 But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.”

www.comereason.org...

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The paranormal experiences of women who aborted their unborn may be a form of supernatural punishment. They know they've taken an innocent life.

All life stars out innocent. It's just that some become more spititually weakened than others (we're all sinners and fall short of the Glory of God) and succumb to the enticings of Satan.

Does anyone remember the pro-life commercial several years back with a young women looking out her window into her yard, watching a boy of about 6 or 7 years old playing when the kid just disappears? I'm pretty sure that abortions bother some women and it may not bother some women at all.

I believe that there should be some sort of help for women who may be considering abortion to let them know about the downside and negative effects it has on the persons life.

After all, life doesn't begin when a baby is born. The miracle of life begins when the first cell division of a fertilized egg happens. This is truly a miracle within itself.

zef

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
QUOTE:"After all, life doesn't begin when a baby is born. The miracle of life begins when the first cell division of a fertilized egg happens. This is truly a miracle within itself."

I now totally agree with this; however, I did not 20 years ago. We must accept also that many who post here do not agree on this as well.

The visitations are not a punishment----they feel good. I ignored these children and put them out of my mind for so very long. Then I acknowledged them and I mourned for them terribly. But I have moved past the mourning for the most part. The visitations are a sort of reward for my penance. At least this is how I feel about them.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't believe in late term abortions, because at that time a child can be born and survive so he will be breathing at birth.

All my experiences were with no abotion involve, so I don't see why my experience sounds like somebody that has an abortion an as a punishment.

I don't agree with that.

zef

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
abortion an as a punishment.

I don't agree with that.

Actually I was responding to another poster who indicated that supernatural experiences after an abortion were a punishment.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zef
Actually I was responding to another poster who indicated that supernatural experiences after an abortion were a punishment.

My apologies, BTW this subject is very nice and it should be given more attention taking in consideration that many people, women and men has experience their children before they were born.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zef
The visitations are not a punishment----they feel good. I ignored these children and put them out of my mind for so very long. Then I acknowledged them and I mourned for them terribly.

I'm happy that you've made a turnaround in your thinking. I know that my God is a forgiving and merciful God. He will consider the works you're doing now to teach about the precious gift of life.

We've all made mistakes and your unborn are at rest and in the loving busom of our Creator. I'm sure that the Lord allows your childrens' spirit to visit you to let you know you're forgiven by them since your mourning and remorefulness has been sincere.

Good luck with your work in the pro-life movement.

[edit on 17/1/06 by Intelearthling]

zef

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

My apologies, BTW this subject is very nice and it should be given more attention taking in consideration that many people, women and men has experience their children before they were born.

Totally agreed Marg!

zef

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I'm happy that you've made a turnaround in your thinking. I know that my God is a forgiving and merciful God. He will consider the works you're doing now to teach about the precious gift of life.

We've all made mistakes and your unborn are at rest and in the loving busom of our Creator. I'm sure that the Lord allows your childrens' spirit to visit you to let you know you're forgiven by them since your mourning and remorefulness has been sincere.

[edit on 17/1/06 by Intelearthling]

Thank you Intelearthling. That was very nice.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zef
Thank you Intelearthling. That was very nice.

You're welcome. I feel like your remorse is genuine. May the Lord bless you in your work to let others know that abortion is wrong.

Like I said, good luck and God bless.

zef

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Paranormal Story Archives
October 2002 – Page 4

Forgiven
by Corinne S.

I only recently discovered your site, which I must say is brilliant. It got me thinking about some weird, unexplained things in my house. When I was younger, I got pregnant. My parents decided it would be best to have an abortion, which my partner and I did not agree with. In the end, I was given an ultimatum: my parents or the baby, and being as close as I am to my parents, I went through with it. Afterwards, I tried to forget it as much as I could, but then weird things started to happen. My boyfriend and I were in the garden (no one else was home) and he turned around to me and said, "Your brother must be home. I just saw someone in his bedroom window." I went to check, but no one had returned. After that I kept hearing a little girl crying all the time. After a while I told my mum about it and she said she also heard it and thought it was me. After a while things calmed down. But the other day my mum told me she was sleeping and woke suddenly and saw a little girl standing by her bed. She woke up my dad who saw nothing. I like to think it's my little girl letting us know she forgives me.

zef

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Goodleburg Cemetery is located in Wales, NY. It is small, located basically in the middle of nowhere. This cemetery is very old, and contains the remains of at least one Revolutionary War veteran. The spot is very beautiful, though many headstones are broken/vandalized. Tales abound of the 1800's era abortion doctor who lived across the road. he supposedly buried the aborted fetuses in the cemetery, and if the mother did not survive the procedure, he would toss her body into the cemetery's pond. Ghost stories include the apparitions of crawling babies, and the sounds of babies crying. Also mentioned is the ghost of the doctor hanging, after he took his own life from guilt.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
All life stars out innocent.

Without sounding like I am nitpicking, this isn't true, which is why Babies, when born are baptised. To be forgiven of original sin.

But on a different note, this is a very interesting topic. I am kind of upset that this has tuned into a peeing contest over the great moral debate of pro life versus pro choice. But every now and again, I have heard things like this. Ive made decisions in my life, that required me to make hard choices. I have had both abortions and gone the adoption route. I have one child now and another on the way.

I have heard babies crying, without any being anywhere around. I simply dismissed it. I would imagine, that maybe, it isnt the fetuses that were aborted making their presence known, but perhaps someone who was already born, and passed very suddenly, maybe SIDS, or something along those lines. I do believe that when we take our first breath, the soul is then passed into our bodies. As when we die, our souls leave with our last exhale. (I am a firm believer I have seen my mothers leave her body when she died. )

This being said, a spirit, or ghost is a souls imprint left on this plane, that has unfinished business. I do not think that a child who has not yet been born on this plane has unfinished business. Another thing you may want to consider is something, not quite so nice, is trying to weaken your resistance to negative energies hoping for the time you invite it to stay.

Demons and evil spirits will use various tactics to get to you, and to play upon emotions is something that makes one so vulnerable, as a woman in a state of regret is an easy target to wear down.
Keep your guard up all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join