It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Zhirinovsky: Condoleeza needs to get laid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by Odium
But Bush and this guy are different, if Putin said it I would be not impressed but this guy is a nobody.

He's a party leader.

He's a nobody. The guy didn't have the balls to stand in the Presidential election in Russia against Putin.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I'm Sure if bush said that about hillary clinton, your opinion would definitely be the opposite of what it is now.

If you're talking to me, I assure you, I have no love for Hillary Clinton. So, bring on your worst taunts.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
.......cloud two important facts:

1) It's true - although the pent up man lust and/or woman lust that drives Rice's particular afflictions, as well as women politicians in general, is a scant fraction of how men politicians drive the disharmony in the world through their crotch. Women are far and away better at diplomacy than the sucession of impotant and/or closeted men running the US & world today.

2) Genteel = phony - I wish we had more politicians who called a duck a duck, instead of the overwhelming passive aggressiveness that is today's standard.
The Russian was crass, but sincere and, I believe, completely accurate. He is easily discounted as a rube a troll and non-issue by our government for it, and needs no Right Wing Ground Swell Jihad ( the puppies are so fond of "outcying" and "sticking up for the country", no?) to counter.
But hey, when you have an Administration like the current one, any and every distraction is like mamma's milk.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Great post, Bout Time.

You're brilliant.

You have voted Bout Time for the Way Above Top Secret award.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Bout Time,

You should really stop pulling things from that area of your body. You could injure yourself. If I'm reading what I think I'm reading (A lot of times it's hard to get around the fluff), you're saying that what this man said about Rice was true. There is absolutely no evidence what-so-ever to back up that point. This isn't about "Speaking the truth" or "Saying what's on your mind", it was a flagrant, base-less attack on one of our government officials. Something like this really shouldn't be applauded or defended.

And TrueLies (I think you were talking to me,)

Even if something like this were to be said about Hillary, I still wouldn't attempt to defend it or support it. And you're right - this guy's not just a nobody. If John Kerry (Actually, I'm sure there would be more outrage if I used a Republican instead.) had said something like this about one of the leaders of another country, there would most definitely be some outrage.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You know what, I do think Rice should get laid, I do think she needs to get her teeth fixed, I do think she needs a new 'do' and I think that she needs to pull her head out of bush's ass.

I really do, but thats a side issue and has absolutely nothing to do w/ her job responsibilities.

That guy was probably self projecting, most likely he can't make humble and humanitarian decisions until he blows his load. If he is the opposition party he's probably pretending to play the good guy but deep down, what he accuses Rice of, is actually what he is deep down.

Russia isn't getting anymore democratic, they have actually taken a few steps back, and if putin is the 'democratic' leader, then this guy is a member of the C-mm-nist party? In the guise of the Liberal and Democratic Party of Russia

Just like the liberals here. They aren't pro 100% for your freedoms, they like to pick and choose what hsould stay and what should go.
This guy is obsessed w/ talking about Rice's reasons why she won't get a man, Most of that commentary was all about psychological reasons as to why she will stay single. This guy is for sure self projecting. He has hardened, he is loney, and he gets his jollies from being in the press, and he's an Islamic sympathizer.

Ms. Rice's personal complexes affect the entire field of international politics. This is an irritating factor for everyone, especially for the East and the Islamic world. When they look at her, they go mad.

The other thing I find interesting is that he is telling us what she should do w/ her career and what she owuld be good at, namely psychological analysis, yet he's the one who's doing just that.
Plus he would probably like to be satisfied by a bunch of women in the 'barracks' See here:

"Condoleezza Rice needs a company of soldiers. She needs to be taken to barracks where she would be satisfied. On the other hand, she can hardly be satisfied because of her age. This is complex. She needs to return to her university and teach students there. She could also deal with psychological analysis.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh come on Zhirinovsky - repressed sexual urges are nothing to get you down!

Now turn that frown upside down.

There, now isn't that better?

Damn...if that ain't the most creepy thing I've ever seen...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Bout Time,

You should really stop pulling things from that area of your body. You could injure yourself. If I'm reading what I think I'm reading (A lot of times it's hard to get around the fluff), you're saying that what this man said about Rice was true. There is absolutely no evidence what-so-ever to back up that point.

It will come with time, the ability to spot pent up in folks, as well as reading comprehension.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join