It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Zhirinovsky: Condoleeza needs to get laid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is hilarious.
After Sec. of State Condoleeza Rice made
remarks that offended certain Russians, Vladimir Zhirinovski has given us an
explanation as to why Condi says & does what she does. Its pretty sexist -
but what do you expect coming from this guy? Who knows.. maybe he's got a point? She is kind of weird. I personally think she's a homoSexshool
(not that it I care). And I know, others have made the claim that she's just a tad more to DUHbya than a mere babysitter and handholder.

"Complex-prone women are especially dangerous. They are like malicious
mothers-in-law, women that evoke hatred and irritation with everyone.
Everybody tries to part with such women as soon as possible. A
mother-in-law is better than a single and childless political persona, though.

"This is really scary. Ms. Rice's personal complexes affect the entire field
of international politics. This is an irritating factor for everyone, especially for the East and the Islamic world. When they look at her, they go mad.

"Condoleezza Rice needs a company of soldiers. She needs to be taken to
barracks where she would be satisfied. On the other hand, she can
hardly be satisfied because of her age. This is a complex. She needs to return to her university and teach students there. She could also deal with
psychological analysis.
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
EastCoastKid thanks for posting that article the Russians could be on to something here. :lol
Cheers Xpert11.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's kind of funny, I guess, but where's the outcry? I'm sure if it were Bush or one of his cabinet saying these things about an official of another country, you'd be going nuts right now! I'm sure there would be threads popping up everywhere saying "This makes me sad to live in the U.S", or "I feel disgraced to be an American." So what, another countries leader says this about one of our top government officials, and you're practically backing him up? If you cared about our country, and not political partisan crap, you wouldn't supporting this guy for what he said.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just because a woman is has chosen to remain unmarried and she doesn't have children doesn't mean she's a homosexual or even that she needs to get laid. Now you can see why there are no women political figures coming out of Russia not to mention the type of attitudes in men that years of oppression father. That's why communisim sucks.

When in doubt, talk between her legs. Tis disgusting in my book and disrespectful.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I always feel that condi has a crush on somebody that can not be attain, I think she is to attach on Bush.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
Just because a woman is has chosen to remain unmarried and she doesn't have children doesn't mean she's a homosexual or even that she needs to get laid. *SNIP*

Tis disgusting in my book and disrespectful.

Amen to that.
We don't mistreat men in politics like we do women.
Why is that I wonder? It there a double-standard? Can we just not understand how a woman would want a careerand want to excel in that career?

And, Herman is right.
If we did that to someone from another country, there would be a media furor against the U.S.
Vladimir Zhirinovski needs to apologize to her ASAP.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Once again, the Russians have shown themselves to be sexist as well as being racist and anti-semitic. The "front" that the Russians have shown the west has been just that, a front -- a false facade masking a culture that has produced a xenophobic culture of hate and insecurity. By attacking women, blacks, jews they seek to assert their own perverted sense of superiority. In reality, however, they only show themselves to be a culture that is immature, illogical and generations behind the West.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Just so you guys know; Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский [Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky] is actually Half-Jewish, his father was a Jew so the remarks linking him to Anti-Semitic members of the Russian Governemnt are wrong.

It is just as bad as linking Bush and Kerry up, because Kerry said something you dislike and the label is heavily unfounded - causing more harm than good and destroying the debate.

Furthermore, he is not an important political figure in Russia - yes he is leader of the opposition Party, but during the 2004 Election he wouldn't challenge Putin. However, this could be more down to old KGB loyalty than anything else.

According to Condoleezza Rice, Russia's actions towards Ukraine did not characterize it as a respectable member of the Group of Eight. The statement from the high-ranking US official sounded like a reprimand from a strict babysitter that was teaching its baby to behave.

So let us think about this for a long moment...we have Condoleezza Rich making an attack towards the whole of the Russian Government on how they desire to do business - which is there right. They own the oil and gas and can sell it for as much as they desire and in response a very unimportant figure in Russian Politics [Contemporary] makes an attack on her. To be honest, the guy holds less power than an Member of Parliament in the United Kingdom and his Party is a joke and has been since he refused to run.

As for the Ukraine Issue? Well isn't this what you get? If you elect someone who is Anti-Russian [which many of his statements have been], you can't expect them to be nice in return and everyone who knows the basics knew this was coming...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
As for the Ukraine Issue? Well isn't this what you get? If you elect someone who is Anti-Russian [which many of his statements have been], you can't expect them to be nice in return and everyone who knows the basics knew this was coming...

This is just as crazy as that Iranian President who makes a fool of himself and his country every time he opens his mouth. No wonder this guy wasnt elected! I think its more than mere kgb allegiance it more fear of getting popped off during the night. Also another thing about him being Jewish, Marx was born a Jew and yet that doesnt stop him from condemning religion does it ??

Rice has every authority to say what she wants to Russia and when she says it doesnt mean that it is her thoughts but the thoughts of the Administration and if the Russians really have the balls they should retort back to the administration instead of degrading their already shady image by making ad hominem attacks like this.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well done, IAF101.

Do you know what a "Free Market Economy" is? Supply and Demand? The Russian Government can sell a product for whatever price they desire, if people buy it than whose fault is that?

And yes, Marx was born Jewish and didn't agree with religion - any religion. This doesn't make him Anti-Jewish.

IAF101, the mistake you make is you think the Government in Russia honestly cares what one minister says - they don't. This isn't 1854, nor are Russia, Nicaragua , if Rice can't take the words of one person than really she is a lot weaker than I have given her credit.

How many times have you seen Bush insulted? Blair insulted? Putin insulted? How many times have we seen Putin insult Nation's? They don't care, because nobody in Russia does and to be honest, the people in Russia have more important things to worry about than petty words being thrown about. 25% of the Population are below the Poverty line, many of them will have no idea what is said by their reprosentatives and many of them won't vote - they have much more important things to worry about...

Just be glad Putin and Co, along with many of the old KGB members will be dead soon or out of Office.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Do you know what a "Free Market Economy" is? Supply and Demand? The Russian Government can sell a product for whatever price they desire, if people buy it than whose fault is that?

I dont know what this has to do with Rice being asked to engage in group sex nor with this topic but Yes, I do know what "free market economy" and the Communism 101 that you speak of.

And yes, Marx was born Jewish and didn't agree with religion - any religion. This doesn't make him Anti-Jewish.

I never said he was anti-Jewish did I ?

]
IAF101, the mistake you make is you think the Government in Russia honestly cares what one minister says - they don't.

Well you missed my point apparently. The point I wanted to make was that the Russians should understand that Rice was speaking for the Administration as she is the secretary of state and thus her remarks dont reflect her nature but the nature of the white house on the Russian-Ukrain situation.

Just be glad Putin and Co, along with many of the old KGB members will be dead soon or out of Office.

Well actually I am pretty glad that Putin is at the helm in Russia. He is quite frankly more competent than any other leader they have had since the formation of the Soviet Union- Lenin included. He has the brains, the balls and the know how of politics and power. Plus he is doing a fine job of dragging Russia out of the dumps even thought its journey may not be seen as a democratic ride.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
IAF101, are you trying to group "Free Market Economincs" and "Communism" as the same thing? Oh please say you are not...

The thing you have to understand, is that guy wasn't speaking on behalf of the Russian Goverment so they don't care what he says. Should Bush say sorry for everything the Democratic Party do or say? Of course not, it is the Republican Party in charge. This is the same in Russia, it is not Zhirinovsky in charge or his party.

As for Putin? He's a joke in politics. He is redistributing wealth how he desires, mostly to his friends and eliminating anyone who challenges him. Russia has seen no great change or betterment since he has came to power, except the fact they talk more tripe to the International Community to make it look like they care. His Government have still to clean up the problems of the Russian Mafia, the fact Legislation and Laws in Russia are a joke and unenforceable.

Putin runs Russia, like it is still the U.S.S.R. and is making sure once he is out of politics he is made for life. That's not the mark of a good politicion.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

IAF101, are you trying to group "Free Market Economincs" and "Communism" as the same thing?

I havent done that have I ??

The thing you have to understand, is that guy wasn't speaking on behalf of the Russian Goverment so they don't care what he says.

Yes that is what I mean but this Zharovsky person needs to understand what I said earlier. I've never said that the Russian govt should apologise.

As for Putin, he might run it like USSR but he is doing it a lot more effectively that the USSR was ever ruled before. And I dont think people take him for a joke in Russia especially if they want to live. From what has been said even this Zharkovsky guy is too scared to contest against him. I read that he was actually kidnaped a few days before the election !! Anyway the Russians today are richer than before and also the number of billionairs from Russia is phenomenal.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Holy crap.....I saw this and I'm STILL Laughing 10 minutes later.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
It's kind of funny, I guess, but where's the outcry? I'm sure if it were Bush or one of his cabinet saying these things about an official of another country, you'd be going nuts right now! I'm sure there would be threads popping up everywhere saying "This makes me sad to live in the U.S", or "I feel disgraced to be an American." So what, another countries leader says this about one of our top government officials, and you're practically backing him up? If you cared about our country, and not political partisan crap, you wouldn't supporting this guy for what he said.

Hillary Clinton is a certified LEZBO. Does that make you feel better?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
It's kind of funny, I guess, but where's the outcry? I'm sure if it were Bush or one of his cabinet saying these things about an official of another country, you'd be going nuts right now! I'm sure there would be threads popping up everywhere saying "This makes me sad to live in the U.S", or "I feel disgraced to be an American."

This thread falls under humour. you know, wink, wink. Maybe you should lighten up.

Just a thot.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
IAF101, the problem is if he honestly believes this why should he have to say sorry?

Freedom of Speech and all that jazz? If he has this opinion, he is more than welcome to it, it is up to people to agree or disagree with his views. To be honest, I am sick and tired of all these "face" politicions that change their viewpoint each and everyday.

As for Putin? Well everytime I go to Russia, everytime I see my family over there they think Putin is a joke.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow, how classy of the opposition party leader.

I'm Sure if bush said that about hillary clinton, your opinion would definitely be the opposite of what it is now.

And Odium,

It's one thing to criticize one's way of doing business, it's another to counter attack w/ non related business commentary, in this case it happened to be about sex.

And it was very immature.

I can see how mental midgits would find that funny though.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Wow, how classy.

I'm Sure if bush said that about hillary clinton, your opinion would definitely be the opposite of what it is now.

But Bush and this guy are different, if Putin said it I would be not impressed but this guy is a nobody.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

But Bush and this guy are different, if Putin said it I would be not impressed but this guy is a nobody.

He's a party leader.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join