It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYFD preparing for Nuclear Attack. Which day will go down in infamy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.ny1.com...

The 64 000$ question here is why have the "terrorists" waited so long to do this? I mean if I was a terrorist I would have blown up at least one of the past 4 years of New Years celebrations. It would have been incredibly easy.

For people who really hate freedom they have really passed up hundreds of chances at inflicting mass casualties. Terrorist attacks are like the B-52 patrols against the Soviet Union in the cold war.

Sure you can stop some of the bombers from getting through but you cannot stop all bombers. And yet since 9/11 terrorists haven't struck vulnerable America.

This is one of the reasons why I finially realized there was more then meets the eye when it came to terrorism. The fact that terrorists who are so hell bent on destroying the beacon of light have passed up hundreds if not thousands of opportunities. It just doesn't make any sense that Al-Queda attacks the WTC then all the sudden decides that their work is done.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
yes, it confuses me too why the terrorists havn't tried to pull something big, as im not an american im not too hot on how tight security is for big events like the superbowl. But to me it would seem like the idea place to fly a plane into.

But on the nuclear attack side of this, the materials are out their for them to make a bomb with. It is quite strange looking at all these *terrorist* attacks, things just don't add up. If the government is in on these things then why do these drills. Doesn't it make more sense to not do these drills and leave the public in chaos and the emergance services in turmoil.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Since terrorist havnt attacked us in years..it makes me think that our government was behind 9/11.

And now they are waiting for the next great oppurtunity to strike us again.

We have our own terrorist in the homeland.

They are called the bush administration.

join