It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler never committed suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Seems that he took off to Argentina with Eva Braun, shaved his moustache, and lived happily ever after in the hills---at least so far as I'm reading from the FBI files.

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That is unlikely, Colonel. Hitler was too much the madman and idealist to take off.

Not only that, but the russians took his corpse and Eva Brauns and creamted them and threw the ashes in a bog.

true to Hitlers nature, he would have seen himself as his favorite fatalistic Wagnerian heros, and committed suicde rather than let the enemy have him. With all the Nazi hunters running amok in South America, he would ahve gotten noticed a long time ago.

Hitler committed suicide because he was entirely too proud and too much a madman idealist to ever allow himself to live as a refugee or a slave or prisoner.

he kileld himself, you can bet on it. But alot of his lieutenants fled to south America, where they tried to work and instigate a new order.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Did you read the FBI files released by the FOIA? They say he took off with his wife.

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
[Edited on 10/2/2003 by Venus]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Waitaminit. This could be the biggest news since...since...well, its big news! See, if Hitler were still alive with his ties to the Bush Crime Family intact, that could explain Dubya's naziesque tactics. Dubya has a mentor! HITLER HIMSELF!

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
WTF....what a bunch of shista. Colonel...you could not be more wrong. He wouldn't still be alive, and if he was, do you think he could have been mentally able to "coach" George?

Seriously man, you sound like a funking tabloid!!

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Birthdate of Adolf Hitler = 20 April, 1889. If he were alive today he would be 114 years old - not likely. Adolf died in Berlin in 1945.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You people need to get a grip. (Some of you are so weird) You can't tell a joke from the truth. The truth is:Yes, he flew off to Argentina (I always wondered why they had that movie, "Boys from Brazil.") The joke was the Bush connection. Sheesh. Go read the damn pdf file.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
Birthdate of Adolf Hitler = 20 April, 1889. If he were alive today he would be 114 years old - not likely. Adolf died in Berlin in 1945.

Sheesh, you're not even good enough to be an idiot. I didn't think he was alive today! I just don't think he committed suicide in 1945! Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
there was always controversy surrounding his dead, i never saw a dna test so iam not sure he's killed in berlin..he was at first frustated bout his true sexual feeling and dindt dare showing them, this means he's a coward :], cowards dont commit suicide, they fly away..so maybe this fbi file is closer to the truth then that crappy old russian propaganda bout that they found him

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Colonel go play with your Friends of the Fed buddies and watch who you call an idiot. As for Hitler's suicide in Berlin, I have a very reliable source who said he did and who I would believe. Hitler died in the Berlin bunker by suicide - believe it.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
All available evidence, including dental records, etc. suggest that he did indeed, commit suicide in the bunker.

There were dozens of such reports coming in to the FBI of this nature, as many top Nazis did in fact go there... Many of the Argentina natives can be forgiven for not exactly being able to tell one Nazi from another...and even the reports cited, seem to cast doubts as to the validity of the claim....

Interesting find though Colonel...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
mmm since i didnt call u an idiot, maybe u can tell how this source convinced u...if it ever can be proven, like i said gimme his dna and ill check it :]] Maybe hes still alive, 114, maybe one of his docs gave him eternal life, maybe hes bin laden, maybe he died in Berlin, maybe he didnt..iam jus saying colonels pdf is no more or no less convincing then those russians who found him...maybe even more :]

new topics

top topics

join