It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heim's Quantum Theory...can anyone explain this theory to me in layman's terms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Recently, science and technology sites were abuzz with the announcement that testing was about to begin on a new propulsion system based upon Heim's Quantum Theory. I would suppose that I might have passed this science item by except for one interesting aspect. According to the various sites that I have visited, the new propulsion system would allow a spaceship to travel from Earth to Mars in three hours! Well this got my attention. Various sites went on to say that stars 11 light years away could be reached in 80 days! This would mean that the propulsion system would enable faster-than-light travel. Isn't that impossible according to Einstein?

Well, I'm not a very technical person. I didn't even take physics in High School. I'm an artist, for God's sake. But this item intriqued me. I did a little research and learned that a German scientist (the good one's always seem to be German, don't they?) named Heim wrote a Quantum theory that Hauser (another German) developed the guidelines from which this revolutionary drive system could be developed. All I want to know is how this could be possible.

Is there anyone out there who can decipher Heim's Quantum Theory and, more importantly, explain it to me in simple, layman's terms?

link to Heim's Quantum Theory pdf

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Already been discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Please refer to the above link.

Closing thread.

join