It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Conner from Resistance Manifesto Visits Masonic Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Today was the first time I've heard of this character John Conner. He's kinda like an Alex Jones except he's got Jesus on his side. I admit, there are some things he does talk about that I feel does need serious discussion like 9/11/Police State, Mind Control/CIA, Bohemian Grove, Skull & Bones, Freemasonry
, etc etc..

John Conner Visits Masonic Temple

I don't know if I should take this guy too seriously. He's always wearing an american flag bandana, shades, and a cross necklace. Funny.

John has several other videos that you'd probably be interested in watching like one where he visits a mormon temple and gets kicked out or when he enters a Barnes & Noble and protests against the selling of the Satanic Bible.

Anyway, when a guy preaches the words of Jesus and slams gays with utter hatred, it gives me the impression he might be some kind of..disinfo agent.

Who knows?

I know where I stand, as some of you already know I am passionately against secret societies of all kinds.

His take on Freemasonry

[edit on 14-1-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Straight from the Terminator movies?

Connor is, in the future, leader of the human Tech-Com forces in their war against the machines led by Skynet. Because of this, the machines repeatedly send back "Terminator" cyborgs to either prevent his birth or kill him in his youth. In The Terminator, Connor is not yet born. The original Terminator cyborg is sent back to kill Sarah Connor, Connor's mother, before his conception. In Terminator 2: Judgment Day, the action centers around young John Connor (Edward Furlong) as a young pre-adolescent. In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Connor, now a young man, is played by Nick Stahl.
en.wikipedia.org...

- Attero

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
the video!

oh man that video leads me to believe that guy is not of sound mind. Why, was he just standing there yelling for like 2min??

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
LOVE that video - "They drink out of human skulls!"

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Short on information and long on propaganda. Just another amateur attempt to discredit freemasonry.

Thank for the link eudie - given me a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Damn. Too bad it wasn't the Warrior John Conner.

I know the type though. I've known of one hardcore fanatical Christian before. Really way out there.

He was some dude having a midlife crisis and turned into a new born Christian.

I hope that there will be a rapture so that the people who live a good life won't have to go through the NWO but if Heaven is nothing but fanatical Christians then I'd rather go to Hell.

He was only into the Bible for a year and thinks he's God or something. Talks about finding Love in your Heart but at the sametime thinks God is somekind of Nazi because apparently only X number of people will be allowed into Heaven.

People who will be decieved by the NWO can't help it. I don't think that God will hold it against them.

If there is a God. I guess we'll see.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
jinsanity, I think it's just that some people simply don't get it, wether they are fanatical Born Agains or crazed anti-clericals obsessed with the omnipresence of religion. And it's not because somebody preaches about the Lord and God that he'll go straight to Heaven, I think... Don't worry, I don't think people in Heaven wanna have sick people like this guy around either. Mentally uncapacitated yes, but not these kind of idiots

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If two words could describe Conner, I would say they would be "pretentious nut". Guess what, Mr. Conner? Barnes and Noble has the right to sell whatever books they want. Mormons have the right to worship in private temples. Masons have the right to congregate in Lodges. If you don't like it, too bad, you can always move to Iran.

top topics

join