It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Been Fun ATS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well people, having been here over two years, the time has come for me to pretty much say goodbye.

I will make the reasoning as short as possible for those interested in why. As only very few here know, I am in the very last phases of my graduate degree in International Relations, History, and Law, I am getting ready to do a couple things: pursue my doctoral degree at William and Mary, in Virginia, and to pursue two book projects. In short, my time will be nearly nil for hanging out at ATS and among many here, both adversary and friend alike.

I just wanted to take the time to let some of you know. This will help eliminate any future topic or commentary being made asking where I am, for within this very topic, it will be indeed be known where I am or have been.

I sincerely wish all of you my very best. I have enjoyed my time here and have been apart of many great projects and aspects of ATS. I want to thank the staff of ATS for allowing me the opportunity and time that I spent among them. They are worthy of great respect and I salute all of them for what they do day-in and day-out to make ATS what it is and what it is growing to be. Also, I want to thank the ATS community, all of you, for the great times I have had among you, whether in debate or in simple discussion on varying topics, matters, and issues. You all are awesome.

God Bless to all of you, for it surely has been fun for me!!

Sincerely,
seekerof

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This is the worst news to happen at ATS. Seekerof, you've been an inspiration to me and others, only i thing i regret was never meeting you in person.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thats GREAT!
and it also sucks!

We're losing a good one, for sure..
check in , if you can...
I'll be U2Uing my e-mail, in case you want to stay in touch..

Space

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Take care Seek, best wishes to you friend. It's been a pleasure knowing you.

May God Bless You.....

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Goodbye and good luck with your future endeavors. Sorry to see you go.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Take care seeker, and good luck in your venture,

been good working along side you and i wish you all the luck,

let us know how your getting on,

Asala

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its a shame to see you go dude, you'll be missed!!
Good luck with all the things in your future, and check back in with us sometimes just to let us know how things are going!
peace
dj

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Take care of yourself Seekerof and good with your books

I hope you can visit ATS sometime in the future.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Here you go, mate and partner in crime:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

seekerof

This was the only reason I was still tagg'n you know!? To keep up with you has been tough!
Thanks for being a part of this community, we will surely miss you Seekerof..

Hope to hear from you in the future, And best wishes in your life's adventures.
DustintheWind!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Can I have your TV?

Seeya Seekerof...I'll hold down the fort for ya, and we'll try not to mess the place up too much.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wish U all the very best seekerof, it has been a joy to share in your thoughts and opinions. U will be missed!

All the best for your future endeavours.

God bless.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Take care and good luck. You're a great member here so try and come back from time to time.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Take care, it's been great having you here. You've been a great contributor to the ATS community. Have fun!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Seekerof, you will be missed by all of us here.

You were a fantastic moderator, during your time and an even better member - your posts have been inspiration to many of us and your parting is a sad day in the history of ATS.

Through-out my time here, you've been one of the few to keep me on my toes and I myself am sad to see you leave. I wish you the best, I am sure you will be a fantastic author - it is already clear from the posts you have written and I best get a mention in your book. [Joke].

The best of luck to your future, which I am sure every member he will be wishing you.

Have a nice life and do not forget us.
Peter J. Sanford.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh, man, who am I going to argue with now?!?

I wish you well. Take care, bud!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My first thought as well!

Seeker, you've always been a well-grounded answer to some of the craziness around here. (OK, sometimes a source of the craziness
)

You will be missed. God Bless, and pop in if you manage to find a spare 30 seconds.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm Not Saying Goodbye

Hey, do me a favor and don't lose your password.

I'm not saying goodbye.

"See you later" is going to have to do.

Knock 'em dead, friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Good luck in your pursuits Seekerof. I'm left wondering what your job title may be after you get your doctoral degree. I'm wondering if you're going to be or hope to be a diplomat, consultant, lawyer, or something else. That's just my curiosity though. See you in a few years or whenever you get back here.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Good luck Seekerof and know that you will be very missed.

You always made me think - challenged what I thought I knew and were always a great read.

Take care you
Bleys

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
while i respect your decision, i have to say that its no reason to leave permanently. to cover yourself up completely in work with no "fun" outlet is the way to insanity my friend. at least take a break every once in awhile to peak in at the crazy conspiricy theorists!

at any rate, good luck with your endeavors and hopefully we'll see ya soon!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join