It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XBOX360 Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Spent alittle while today gaming on the live, and was just curious if anybody on ATS has this and is looking to add some friends. My gamer tag is chissler so if you are online, feel free to add me to a friend.

At the moment I only have Madden 06 and NHL 2k6 but i\'ll be adding from their.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
my gamertag is AlmostOwned. I have Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero and Halo2.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hey my gamer tag is youcantseeme13 i have regular xbox i think we should still be able to play i have alot of games.... madden, halo2,black hawk down, rainbow6 lockdown,alot others

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hey you can add me if you like,
Gamer tag = Merkeva

Im only playing Call of Duty 2 and Need for speed most wanted at the moment but im sure it wont be long till i build my collection,Madden aint really my thing , but when Pro Evolution Soccer 5 comes out I wont be seen outside for days.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'll add you. I only have Call of Duty 2 and Halo 2, but even though I shouldn't gloat, I do. I own at Cod2! I is teh ub3r 1337 bo\/\/ do\/\/n to m\/ ski11z.
/

Well, now I've got that out, I can admit that I am not actually that good. See ya on Live!

EDIT- My Gamertag is Zanzibar UK, original hey?!
EDIT- And just saying, but my tag isn't based on the Halo 2 map, its based on the country, probably the most beautiful place on the planet. Just had to say that.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Zanzibar]

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have xbox live and it frustrates me all the time because it lags so much. I mean you get used to it but it makes a lot of games, like fighting games which are based on reflex a lot of the time, just plain suck. I didn't like unreal tournament 2 because it is meant to be fast-paced.

So my question to you was is the xbox 360 live improved any, maybe less lag i hope? I honestly dont see how a new system could improve the connection, what they really need to do is take live off that crappy DNS server. But, i just thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Im from the UK and I'am on xbox live! I play Project Gotham 3 and Perfect Dark Zero, Im always looking for people to add to my friends list.

My gamertag is 'paulwillocks' so go ahead and add me!

I like to think I'm a bit nifty on Perfect Dark so would love some challengers!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Call of Duty 2 or Tom Clancys Ghost Recon

I believe thats the name of it, the Advanced Fighter. I am looking for a war game but I may hold out for TC's game. It seems to look much better. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

As to the lag for xbox 360 on live, I rarely experience any at all, and if it is its only because Im matched up against someone with a slower connection. With 2 solid connections, the game goes off without a hitch.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Call of Duty 2 lags like a lagmeister on a stick. At least for me anyways. Can get annoying when I'm trying to pwn some n00bz lol gg!!!!!!!!!!!11one"!!12

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What type of connection do you have? Do your other games lag?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Call of Duty 2 or Tom Clancys Ghost Recon

I believe thats the name of it, the Advanced Fighter. I am looking for a war game but I may hold out for TC's game. It seems to look much better. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

As to the lag for xbox 360 on live, I rarely experience any at all, and if it is its only because Im matched up against someone with a slower connection. With 2 solid connections, the game goes off without a hitch.

I rarely experience any lag at all, only time is on Perfect Dark when a multiplayer game has been set up to have more than 16 players. It does warn you that there may be some lag when your setting the game up for over 16 players though.

The new Ghost Recon game looks good, i can see it being cool on xbox live.

By the way do you guys in the states have the new Ridge Race game yet? Just wondered if it was any good.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by PaulWillocks]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Call of Duty 2 lags like a lagmeister on a stick. At least for me anyways. Can get annoying when I'm trying to pwn some n00bz lol gg!!!!!!!!!!!11one"!!12

Hi mate, is call of duty worth getting as I'm thinking of getting it as my next game. Whats the single player campaign like? also what is the multiplayer like? are there alot of game types such as team based games?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My connection is good, but I do run alot of torrents (naughty me!) so that might be why it lags. It's definately worth getting, single player simply, rocks. You'll love it so much it might get a bit weird. Multiplayers amazing as well.

Buy it. Play it. Love it.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
lol, damn you americans always getting new technology 6 months before australia.

but it's only xbox, hahahahah
give me nextgen nintendo over xbox360, any day

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Il be getting Broadband next week so add me in my Nic will Probably be LIBERTY_OR_DEATH if its taken il tell ye what my diffrent name will be
I have Call Of Duty 2 and Perfect dark:Zero

[edit on 19-1-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm thinking of getting at xbox 360, but im waiting for the ps3 to be released, im wondering what i need to get to get an xbox 360 online, i have a wireless broadband connection which is 2 megs, do i need to buy another subscription to get the xbox online or can i just connect it via the wireless router?

new topics

top topics

join