It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money: The Big Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that perhaps money is one of the biggets conspiracies, in an odd sort of way. We've all heard that mankind has an undying thirst for power; and nowadays, power is heavily reliant on money. Money already holds various supposed signs of the Illuminati/New World Order, so why couldn't it be their greatest stepping stone into power. Men have gone to court, fought over it, and most people would protect their money over anything besides their life (Whether they admit it or not is a different story). Many people also think that the NWO will come to power through the P-R-S or Problem-Reaction-Solution method in which a problem is introduced that is so horrible that it could have devastating affects on the whole world, and the proposed solution is to unite under a single world government. This is pretty excellenty conveyed through the Star Wars series, though not exactly as I said. My point is, what if money is what the NWO plans to use in order to enact their single government. Throwing the world into a depression, they would propose the single solution that we must all become a lone state.

I think this is ironic, since money is actually "WORTH" little these days, as it doesn't really represent anything besides numbers, and the vast majority of the world's money is NOT in cash.

Any other thoughts about this?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
My point is, what if money is what the NWO plans to use in order to enact their single government. Throwing the world into a depression, they would propose the single solution that we must all become a lone state.

This is a great point I hadn't thought of but I have always wondered how with E-commerce and globalization in general a one-world currency would work? I mean the cost of goods and services varys greatly from country to country, heck even state to state here in the US so how do you account for inflation and wage differences if you can get all your products from an online distributor? I see lots of mom and pop musical instrument stores getting clobbered by heavy discounts offered by online retailers, how can a guy making t-shirts for the Gap in the philipines be paid in the same currency as the person buying the shirt? I have always assumed that the somewhat closed market of each countrys money is what enabled them to have a cycle of cheap labor/low quality of life. Even these underpaid workers are buyinbg some goods that we all buy? Did that make sense? I'm not sure I can wrap my head around this quite right, let alone articulate it.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think that fiat money is a conspiracy. The gold standard makes a lot more sense to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yes, fiat money and the banking system is a big big thing. Straight out fraud.

I think it's bigger than that even though. I think if you have more money than anyone else, and more power than anyone else, then one's motivation must be something other than finance and territory.

I think that's the conspiracy - they keep the little man concentrated on money, whilst their goals are much more sinister or hidden.

new topics

top topics

join