It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you do? (theory/fiction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So, your walking home alone one night, you decide to take rural shortcut to your house, thats across town, you happen to get the classic feeling of being watched. You, look up to take a breathe to get the feeling off your imagination, when you see a large Meteor strike down about 200 feet where your walking. Out of pure Adrenaline and Adventure you go take alook. Astoundingly you see a Silver Glowing Disc Crashed right before your eyes. Inspecting the thing from a safe distance you see a hatch open up and you see inside 4 body's Sprawled and bloodied in the ship.
Just, then you wake up in your bed. The next morning with blue skies and birds cherping with the smell of breakfast on the table. You think to yourself "what a strange dream." Not thinking anything, checking threw your pockets you notice you have 5 stange Microchips in your left pocket..no bigger than 2 inches each.

I'll leave it at that. and I'd like to hear peoples responses

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would realise I must still be dreaming seeing as my wife has broken the habit of a lifetime and prepared a cooked breakfast for me!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
thats fantastic
keep'em comin!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Whats the meaning with this thread?

[edit on 15-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Maybe they downloaded there intelligence onto those chips.

Now you just need to hook up the chips and read them.

top topics

join