It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi my name is Dan Price, Having read through the forums for a couple of weeks I decided to take the plunge and add my ten penneth... hmm I am going to have to come up with a better web name... how about Captain Pugwash. Ah well
I am interested in all things other, i want to know how and why about everything and its fantastic to be able to mull it all over with people of a like mind.
Well thats it. Feel free to u2u or email me if you want...
I am quite interested in the masons at the moment anyone know any good websites that give an unbiased view?
Cheers

Dan Price

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the board Dan,
I myself know several members of the brotherhood and must tell you knowledge will never beseech you, yet it may forsake you.

I won't include any threads from ATS as most of the recent freemason threads have been crap..
Here's the official Catholic records of the masons:
www.newadvent.org...

Don't trust everything you see, but, it is a good start...
Welcome to ATS!!

- Tass

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks, every one is so nice here, it seems it not just misfits that in habit the web!
of course I am joking then again,
I am also really impressed with the level of knowledge and high standard of proof on the site!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard Dan...make yourself comfy, theres some cold ones in the fridge...

If ya need any help with anything on ATS, feel free to message me or any other Mod/Admin for assistance.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey BigDanPrice, anything you need on this, whether its help with something, or you just wanna chat u2u me and i would be glad to help you.

new topics

top topics

join