It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was NYTimes Journalist Murdered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Supposedly this guy got mugged... What if it goes much deeper than that? Is this a shot across the bow meant to further intimidate those pesky reporters who actually dig up real dirt and report it? Kurt Nimmo, in this article, asks the very relevant question..

Was NYT's David
Rosenbaum Assassinated?

By Kurt Nimmo
1-12-6

The blogger Xymphora makes several good points about the supposed mugging-murder of the New York Times' recently retired journalist, David Rosenbaum, most notably the fact the crime did not resemble a normal mugging. Thus we must consider the possibility that Rosenbaum was assassinated for reasons that are not clear and probably never will be. Xymphora speculates that Rosenbaum "might reveal some of the secrets behind the odd relationship of the Times to the Bush Administration (holding stories of extreme national importance back for a year, and engaging in discussion of what news is 'fit to print'), or behind the campaign of lies told by the Times to help the Bush Administration trick the American people into the attack on Iraq."
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
At first I tugged my tinfoil hat closer, but then I did more digging.
It seems a second man has been charged and for me that kinda makes assassination look iffy.

A second suspect in the beating death of veteran New York Times reporter David Rosenbaum was arrested Friday night and charged with felony murder.

The suspect, Percy Jordan Jr., is a cousin of Michael Hamlin, who was arrested Thursday and was also charged with felony murder in Rosenbaum's death. Metropolitan Police Department Sgt. John Johnson would not comment on whether Hamlin gave his cousin's name to police or whether Jordan had confessed.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why?

Snipers don't shoot alone.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Anything is possible. Men have been assassinated for even less reason.

I just think it was a case of Rosenbaum being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I just think snipers and assassins would know that ATMs usually have cameras.

Maybe I'm just playing Devil's Advocate.
After all, there's a part of my brain that thinks that Dr. Atkins didn't just accidentally fall and hit his head and die.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I just think it was a case of Rosenbaum being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I just think snipers and assassins would know that ATMs usually have cameras.

Snipers and assassins are fallible human beings. By virtue of their title, we naturally expect them to be spot-on.

Life being what it is, X does happen.

If the powers that be assigned the hit, what is tape on a camera in a friendly building?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Either its fake, they acidentally shot him or they delibritly show him because of a cover up sort of like the valerie plame scandal.

new topics

top topics

join