It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bon Jovi signal earth change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I had a dream last year that bON jOVI were playing Wembley. Chris Tarrent introduced them to a totally quiet English audience. They came on stage to darkness except for a simple white spot. Richie Sambora(is that his name?) began to play the opening guitar bit to Dead or Alive but totally stuffed it up. The crowd were hostile. It was so painfully embarrassing. I turned to my husband in the dream saying Wake Up! Something world changing is happening, but he told me to watch the news. All I could see were reports of tidal waves, eartquakes and disaster. I realised that it was the end of the world and woke up screaming.
I've been checking it out since then and have discovered that Bon Jovi are indeed set to play Wembley on 11 June this year 2006. This also happens to be a full moon.
PS I am not a Bon Jovi fan

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thats quite mad......But news this week is that Wembley wont be done till 2007. Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones etc all have to change venues. The Milton Keynes Superbowl is the replacement venue I think.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daxman
The Milton Keynes Superbowl is the replacement venue I think.

Thats not good... that place is terrible to get in and out of. I went to see them there in 2001. Thats a mistake I won't be making again (going to milton keynes bowl obviously!).

By the way thats one weird dream. Oh well.. end of the world dreams are not ones I have.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thats not good... that place is terrible to get in and out of.

i agree...i was sitting there for like ever.

top topics

join