It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doom Domes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I have no evidence of any of the following, just what I've heard from people. So, forgive me for the lack of links to credible information sources.

Anyways, I was talking with a friend the other day, whose father works for the military, and he was talking to me about these "Doom Domes." He said there were two of them, one located somewhere in the Pacific Ocean near the U.S., and one located in the Atlantic Ocean. They are, well, dome-shaped, and he said his father didn't tell him whether they were located underwater or above water, but did tell him that they were under 24 hour surveillance by armed fighter jets, boats, and submarines. He also said that they were the sites of various kinds of weapons testing and analysis; one of their more prized objects being some chemical weapon that if released into the air, even in very small amounts (1 teaspoon) could kill off much of the world.

I began to ask my other friends about these bases. After a few weeks it seemed no one had heard of them, and I began to dismiss the subject. But soon after, I did find two more people who had heard of these "Doom Domes." Has anyone else heard of them or know anything about them?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Interesting post. I haven't heard anything about these so-called "Doom Domes" which is a catchy phrase by the way, but I did hear something about a killer chemical like the one you mentioned. I think it was USAMRIID that was toying around with that kind of idea, but i can't find a story or anything to back that up

Again, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Tell us more if you find info what Doom Domes are all about. First time I hear about it.

That SBX radome heading to Alaska waters sure resemble what I would call dome-shaped, however it's nothing like a chemical weapon of apocalypse.

The domes you speak of must certainly be underwater otherwise we would be able to find it with satellite maps, unless Big Bro managed to censor the pictures?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd suspect that they are underwater, and the 24 hour patrolling can't be too obvious either. I've been trying to find more information on them, I'll post when I find something.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Catchy phrase, yeah.

This 'one teaspoon to end the world stuff' could be botulism toxin, of which 1/2 a teaspoon could wipe out the worlds population, which is the planets most potent discovered bacterium.

And constant air-patrols would surely have been detected by someone by now. Most likely, they have EWR aimed at the bases, ready to vector aircraft in. Much more reliable and inconspicuous. Presuming these things exist, of course.

new topics

top topics

join