It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Word: CABLESPLICE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... tm#top

Recent efforts by The Disrupters Movement to gain political influence are beginning to seriously and adversely affect public perceptions and understanding of ongoing programs aimed at smoothing the transfer of sovereignty and power from national governments to super-national statist organizations unless such efforts are countered and discredited, the task of creating a unified global government under UN control will be far more difficult. The most dangerous element of The Disrupters Movement are those that are part of the Christian Fundamentalist majority. The following memorandum offers a set of policy prescriptions designed to counter-act their, efforts.

Arrest

4. Arrest either on criminal charges or on mental Inquest warrants certain members of The Disrupters Movement who by their fanatical religious life-styles and/or their EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS would be psychologically and physically prepared to survive outside of the government control.

5. Harassment on criminal charges or mental inquest warrants of those who listen to and/or sympathize with The Disrupters Movement.

II. Covert Programs: Covert programs may be equally as important, if not more so, to countering the increasing effectiveness of The Disrupters Movement.

A. Infiltration of The Disrupters Movement by sympathetic agents is an extremely useful tool in combating their efforts.

This is well worth the read. This is supposedly making the rounds.
What do you think?

mod edit, please review this --- Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 14-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The site doesn't list any source at all for where this alleged secret document came from so from right off the bat I'm suspicious. And William Cooper does some pretty solid debunking at the bottom of the page. Also it would seem to me that the alleged growing influence of christian fundamentalists would only help the NWO crowd. I mean they elected a globalist oil tycoon and believe whatever he says blindly. If it comes down from on high through Bush that one world government is good, or even just further globalization, I think the majority of that element would go along with him. I mean controlling a persons belief structure is powerfull stuff. I for one think it would be a lot easier to controll a person who has already shown a desperate need for a higher power and a heard m,entality so I don't see why they would start by cracking down on a group they already have under thier controll.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Constitutionalist Manifesto

This piece has been “making the rounds” for at least a decade. I think it first started circulating in the early '90s.

It reads more like a subconscious channeling of the rationale behind the militia movements of those times than an actual government plot or program – which I consider the least likely explanation for what CABLESPLICE was.

Some more likely possible explanations of what CABLESPLICE was:

1. A “Constitutionalist” (aka militia member) who wrote it as a propaganda piece to help galvanize militia paranoia in the early height of the U.S. militia movement during the Clinton administration.

2. A propaganda piece written by government-affiliated “COINTELPRO” agents who were known to deliberately inflame and “rabble rouse” militia members to “shake out the nuts”, goad them into committing crimes and then prosecute them. A classic example of this technique can be found in the case of Ruby Ridge.

While I suppose it's possible the CABLESPLICE document has authentic sources, I consider it unlikely.

As a general rule, I try not to paint myself into a corner by ruling out any possibility, but with an introduction like this...

“(This is a secret document being circulated among Top Government And UN people) ”

...I find credibility stretched rather thin.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think you nailed it Majic. Yeah, this is pretty old. Its funny that if you google The Disruptors Movement, every reference is to that document.

Search: The Disrupters Movement

They are a non existing organization, but it was probably intended for militia, as Majic said.

Also it is funny seeing Bill Cooper on the debunking side of an argument. He is just pissed because he used the same operation name in his book.

new topics

top topics

join