It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't "get" your program.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I have just found this program on my I-Tunes podcast section.

I've listened to Skepticality and loved it, but needed something new, so I downloaded a few episodes of "The Skeptic Overview".

The first episode I listened to a guy was talking about the forum....posts.....members....etc.

I didn't find anything "skeptical" about it, just discussion and gibber jabber....and another episode was practically the same......nothing "skeptical" or even entertaining about it.

Is this what the show is about?, or were these special episodes?

Your show is very.....weird.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by agentadair]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The 'Skeptic Overview' is an overview of the week's events in ATS, and ATS podspace, done by the moderator 'Skeptic Overlord'. There really isn't supposed to be anything skeptical about it, it's just named thusly because of the owner.

Hope that clarifies a few things!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Teaching The Master

Originally posted by agentadair
I didn't find anything "skeptical" about it, just discussion and gibber jabber....and another episode was practically the same......nothing "skeptical" or even entertaining about it.

Poor SkepticOverlord! I'm sure he'll be crushed.

On the bright side, at least you're bringing some skepticism to the table.

A “Special” Guy

Originally posted by agentadair
Is this what the show is about?, or were these special episodes?

Your show is very.....weird.

Hey, every Skeptic Overview is “special” -- just like the Overlord himself.

As for being “weird”, though, I'm sure he'd take that as a compliment.

Probably the best way to resolve the many questions you may have about just what the heck this is all about would be to avail yourself of the many fine features ATS offers and have a look around.

If, after doing that, you still find all of this “weird”, then welcome to the club!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Tune into the "2 out of 3 Amigos Conspiracy Podshow" for what I think you arer looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com... this is the latest one we did it last night.

We'll have a "Special Edition" of the show up late tomorrow afternoon with a hot interview with the SERPO Project webmaster. www.serpo.org

In answer to your questions, yes my partner (SkepticOverlord) is "well... wierd" but so are most geniuses and yes the overview would be "different" if you are not involved with our community here at ATS.

BUT, you've found us, now go take a trip through the ATS Universe and tell me what you think after you've snooped around a while.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join