It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

captain canada... prince paul... mr dithers, aka paul martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i wanna know what youse americans think about paul martin and his wisecracks. im canadian and incase you havent heard, hes been babbling some really wacko nonsense lately. "i, paul martin shall ban all handguns, yes i, martin thought of that. thatll stop you bad gangsters!" "I. paul martin shall ban space weaponry! everybody will listen to what i say so space killers are fixed too." "i, paul martin shall erase the notwithstanding clause from he charter." (strange how few years back he sweared his life to protect this clause.) "the liberals are not corrupt" (quote from martin) the sponsorship scandal looks pretty corrupt to me. martin is trying to be the nice boy of the liberals. please canada dont believe a word he says you know its another scandal waitin to happen. what about you america what you you thinkabout this mister dithers? hell your prime minister is twice as better than ours.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Did you just learn to read and write? If you hold down SHIFT it makes capital letters. The long key at the bottom makes space too. Isn't that good?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Also, they don't have a PM, they have a President.

I would guess that the 'average American' doesn't give Canada or our politics much thought at all.

And that's probably a good thing.

join