It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authoritative posts regarding the JFK assassination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Is there a thread that is considered the be-all and end-all of JFK assassination theory threads? I seem to remember one being mentioned in a BQB thread or U2U from the admins, yet I seem completely unable to find it. I have some good information that I'd like to post to this thread, and don't want to start a new one, and add to the increasing number of threads on this subject.

I ask because I'd rather post in the main thread on the subject, rather than reposting the same information over and over again in all of the sub-threads that deal with the same topic.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is the one you mean I think...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Here's another thread:

It's an older one, but has links to other sites with docs and videos......check out the signature of the member that started it....Maynardsthirdeye. He lists links to other threads on the subject. LOTS of reading if you chase them all down.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't consider mine authoritative at all. It's just one person's look at the Zapruder film.

We have a lot of members that are looking at this...all with different viewpoints, all with different theories.

Here is Mayet's Green Man thread:

Here is one on both John and Robert's assassinations posted by SimonGray, but pointing to original work by Ocelot:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Heres one by quaneeri that goes over the suspect list:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I think the "authoritative" thread would be all the work done by all the members of ATS. That's the way I view any topic discussed here is to look for all the threads. There will be some theories you personally reject, there will be some you feel comfortable with. But usually there is at least one thing you take away from every one of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
....check out the signature of the member that started it....Maynardsthirdeye. He lists links to other threads on the subject. LOTS of reading if you chase them all down.

No chasing needed. You can either use the new feature here for member threads:
here is his:

[edit on 16-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

join