It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Or Not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This happened way back when I was a kid: I walked in my front yeard and heard the soft squeck from our rusty gates and there I saw a stripeless white tiger, I can still remember all that detail on the tiger's face, the fangs, the eyes, it stalked towards me with a vicious look until it was two or three feet away, it grawled sofly as it paced towards me, and I paces backwards.

What happened to me after that was obscure I blacked out and when I woke up I saw my uncle leading the tiger out, I don't think it was sun burn because of all that detail on the tiger, any opinions?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
wow, tell me... have you spoken to your uncle about this incident? He might be able to clarify if it really happened or not.

Back when i was small, (maybe 4 years old) I remember clear as day going into the library's bathroom cause i wasn't feeling well, and after i used the facilities I stepped out of the stall, to see that the wall that the sanitized napkins were stored have a door and 2 little girls, one in a pink bathing suit, and one in a blue bathing suit, (both wearing swimming caps). They started urging me to come with them, and i kept making excuses why i couldn't, such as i didn't have a suit, that my mom would be mad, things like that. I remember i really wanted to go.. but i knew my mom would be very mad at me... now the weird part that always stuck in my mind was that behind the girls there was a very bright light, and lots of laughing.. making it sound like what they were doing was alot of fun. I remember they kept urging me, and i kept saying no and I left. Things get hazy after this.. but my mom said that once I choked and passed out in the libary bathroom (i was very sick), and when i woke up i asked about the girls in the wall. Personally I know this wasn't a dream, cause i still remember it, and it's been 21 years since it happened. What do you think?

[edit on 16-1-2006 by JessicaS]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The funny thing about memories is that they bend.Who is to say that you did or didnt see it.You have the experience stored within your mind.To question your thoughts on it may be expending energy when you should try to understand what it means.

Mayhaps you were playing and wanted to imagine a tiger there.As your memorie of this event changes with time perhaps the exsistence of the tiger has become real.

As childeren we can percieve much more than reality will allow.As we get older we may question things that were very much real due to common logic versus personal belief.

Where as this is mostly folly personal perspective is the most important part of humanity.Besides if you want my opinion the prescence of this"tiger"
is very important ecspeacialy if the memory just came back.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I only have one memory from when I was much younger (about 3 I think) I am on a green ferry and I'm going under a bridge. I can remember asking my Mum for some sweets and then the back end of the ferry sinking into the water, like it was snapping in half, I can remember lots of screaming and people in suits running towards the other end of the boat aswell, but me and my mother just standing there, talking.

Of course, this can't be a real memory. Its just my memorys got a bit tangled with something. Probably I had heard about the Titanic that day or something. I don't know.

Anyway, enough of me, you should go and ask your Uncle if possible, if he hesitates or something, there maybe some truth to it. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
One memory which I will explain here is from when I was about 5.
I was with my babysitter and we were going south along a bridge tiowrds that end of town. The bridge spanned about 50 meters across a river that was flowing in from the lake.

There was a road that went down the side of the hill to some houses.
Now I remember clearly there being what seemed to be houses sinking into the river Like to the tip.When I asked my babysitter that very moment she said she couldnt see it and that I was im agining things I watched the roof top of one of the houses the whole way across.Now when we came back there was nothing there.To this day I always look down there and wonder about it,aswell as never actually going down there.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doku
What happened to me after that was obscure I blacked out and when I woke up I saw my uncle leading the tiger out, I don't think it was sun burn because of all that detail on the tiger, any opinions?

...Sun...burn...?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Your memory could have become a little cloudy, and its very possible something did come towards you, such as a mountain lion, and you just mistook it, due to your young age, and how afraid you were, and its also very easily that you simply fainted due to fear from it. As brave as some people may feel they are, or were, when fear sets in you tend to act a little eratic, and may even faint simply to your fear and mind fighting, and your mind simply loses, and out you go, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Interesting stories :O

Originally posted by JessicaS
wow, tell me... have you spoken to your uncle about this incident? He might be able to clarify if it really happened or not....
[edit on 16-1-2006 by JessicaS]

Well yeah, but he denied the whole thing, ofcourse he could've been lying since I wasn't so good at catching people at lying at that age. Your experience may be the resault of a high fever, since high fevers cause hallucinations, I can't think of anything supernatural in public bathrooms except Japanese urban legends...

Originally posted by Herman
...Sun...burn...?

Nasty sunburns can make you see more than fake water dude, along with blacking out, and nose-bleeds etc.....

Caseysmind:
Actually in Bahrain there is no wild life other than desert iguanas and beetles, and I never thought white tigers existed until I visted a safari park several years later in the UK. But the second part seems to be convincing.

Toraylin:
Here are some mythical connections to this incident:

-My Chinese zodiac sign is the Tiger.

and since the tiger came through the west gate ( I just confirmed this ), I can relate it to this:

Byakko -the white tiger- is one of the four Gods/Holy Beasts (the other three being Suzaku, Seiryu and Genbu) is the God of the West, presiding over the autumn season. It is also thought to be the incarnation of Metal in the five elements of Feng Shui and thus associated with the color white among the five primary colors. In Chinese mythology, it is usually portrayed as the king of all animals or lord of the mountains and the God of War.
-Wikipedia

Ominous

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Doku]

top topics

join