It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I abducted...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Alrighty, let me clarify where the rooms are located in my house before I tell you of my experiance and a little about myself. I'm a 14 year old boy, who lives in Canada. And I've always believed in aliens. If you search my name you'll find another post about this prediction there is of me but I don't know if that is relavent at all. Except for that it involves aliens too..

Alright getting to my story...Last night after listening to music, and doing my nightly routine of exercises and then a warm shower. I crawled into bed at about 10:00 where I proceeded to watch "Who's Line is it Anyway?" until 10:30 PM..(By the way the date was Thursday Jan.12.) I said the Lords Prayer as I do every night, and then tried to get to sleep. It took about until 11:00PM. I left my television on the channel directory so I can have some light and a clock to see if I wake up in the middle of the night.

I have to tell you I am not really a good sleeper. I wake up 2-3 times every night and it takes me usually half an hour to go to sleep.

So I tossed and turned until I finally went asleep at I'd say 11:00PM. Or around there. I woke up at about 12:35AM, and eventaully went back to sleep. Except for I had a feeling that somone was watching me. I woke up again at 1:15AM. As I tried to go back to sleep. I felt something touch the side of my lower stomch. It started as pressure from the outside then became heated, and eventaully felt as if it entered me from the side. I tried to move and see what it was but it started to vibrate inside my lower stomach. Every time I moved it would go faster and harded, stopping me from being able to eventually. I also tried to call for help but my voice was gone, and I couldn't. I should also note that the longer I stayed awake the hotter and more painful the vibrations got and that when I tried to talk it would get worse also..

The next thing I remember is waking up in the morning, and getting up. Alien abduction and Sleep Paralaysis were the first things that popped into my mind. (Spelling? Sorry) I checked in the mirror after my shower, and I couldn't see any visable marks on my lower back or stomach. I haven't checked anywhere else yet.

Does anyone have any therios on what might have happened to me? I'd like some answers or at least some info..Thanks!

Strangled Heart..

[edit on 13-1-2006 by StrangledHeart]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds like you were lying on top of your moms adult toy?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hahaha.......Nope checked my bed after I woke up for blood and it was empty...
Luckily I don't know what I would have done if that was what it turned out to be.....

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That is a very interesting experience!

Have you ever had any other experiences while sleeping/trying to get to sleep?

eg. Feeling your body "fall" onto your bed

PKD

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
loss of voice or abilty to move are classic signs of a military abduction. the burning and vibrating are not sensations that i am familair with, though it is certain that the Canadian Army, or some form of clandestine intelligence agency has abducted you. check inside your mouth while looking in the mirror. specifically the inner cheeks. also check the back of your neck and head for lacserations or stange bumps. are you by chance somehow tied to any field of art, specifially hip hop music?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
check inside your mouth while looking in the mirror. specifically the inner cheeks. also check the back of your neck and head for lacserations or stange bumps.

Can you elaborate more on that?

Why do you ask that and where did you hear about it?

I'm wondering because my dentist always points out that I have marks on my cheeks like I bite them constantly.. and I dont.

Yuriko

PKD

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yuriko Oyama

Originally posted by PKD
check inside your mouth while looking in the mirror. specifically the inner cheeks. also check the back of your neck and head for lacserations or stange bumps.

Can you elaborate more on that?

Why do you ask that and where did you hear about it?

I'm wondering because my dentist always points out that I have marks on my cheeks like I bite them constantly.. and I dont.

Yuriko

Personal experience. I've woken up a few times with small black discs implanted into the gumlines and or cheeks. Then the next day they've mysterously dissapeared. The bite marks on your cheeks may also be from chemicals in food though. The one particualr occasion I remember quite clearly was when i awoke with traces of blood strains on my ears and nose (i get nosebleeds when flying). The stains looked as though they had been wiped off with a peroxide cleaner, and there was the implant lodged inside my left cheek. Yeah, ok the aliens did that. You bet.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
That is a very interesting experience!

Have you ever had any other experiences while sleeping/trying to get to sleep?

eg. Feeling your body "fall" onto your bed

Actually yes, I have experianced this numerous times..But..It was always when I have been having a dream about falling or a nightmare where I feel my body fall into bed and I suddenly jolt awake..

And for the question about me being tied to any field of art. Hip Hop..Well about last year I was really in to it. But it was just a phase and I didn't go out and rap or anything like that. Nowadays I can't stand it, but I am more into Hardcore, Emo music now. I always act, and write stories..Thats about all the art I'm involved in at the moment..

And I'll check the insides of my mouth any every where else after my shower....

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well, i'm thinking about sleeping paralyses.I've read about it before, and it seems that your simtomps connect to it.

But could you explain more about the "fall" on your bed?I've always wandered about it, it's so strange.I'm almost falling asleep when i just "drop" on my bed.Another thing is when i feel that the bed is inclined and i'm starting to slip.It's so strange.Does anybody has a meanign for this?

new topics

top topics

join