It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proper Way to Get Rid of a Ouija Board?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Take it to a priest and ask him to excorside the demons out of it. Otherwise, you can't get rid of the demons. Even if you get rid of the board, the demons live with you now. You let them into your mind and now they are there forever until someone does an excorsism on you and all that were affected by it.

You opened a door in your mind to: believe in the demons, and to want to communicate with them. So now that must be closed.. not sure if it can be, but at least you can chase away those that are at the front door, or those that have stepped throught he door into your mind. Find a priest that does excorsisms. Sorry about the spelling.. the demons will not let me spell the word correctly it seems.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
you know, in all seriousness, some of the responses in this thread make me wonder if y'all believe in blood letting.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well if you have an ouija board in your house that means you probably have a lot of other stuff you will need to get rid of too. You know what they are...

If you are convinced in your mind and convicted in your heart you need to act with out hesitation. No turning baaack; No excuseees! (well maybe I will wait until I can burn it, Perhaps I can sell it, Maybe I will give to a friend.., etc.)

Burn it, if you do not have access to a fire pit simply throw it out in the garbage. Take the garbage out of your house.

Be done with it; Be free from the bondage.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I had a very old one I sold on Ebay for $75,00 but I put a blessing on it so that the buyer would not be able to make it work, and I also told her how careful to be and she was not planning to use it, so no harm done.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
was it all wood? an original ouija? $75 seems pretty high for an idiot, I mean buyer to spend on any board that isn't the first edition unless it was signed by elvis.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
was it all wood? an original ouija? $75 seems pretty high for an idiot, I mean buyer to spend on any board that isn't the first edition unless it was signed by elvis.

Yes, it was all wood. I was left in a closet of a home I bought, and the people had been living here for 70 years.
It was a first edition and in cherry condition.....
It was an auction with no limit, so I guess she is happy with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
first editions of most toys have some value.
she must have been a collector because a believer in that nonsense would not want a board that was rendered useless by your magical incantations

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

first editions of most toys have some value.
she must have been a collector because a believer in that nonsense would not want a board that was rendered useless by your magical incantations

What is the big deal? I did not tell her I did a blessing on it, not being a majickian, I had no idea how it had been used in the past.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ebay link

Thay are still going for higher prices.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Take it to a shooting range...the rest is pretty self explanatory.Tell you the truth i dont believe in luck or superstitions or curses, if you think you have bad luck, everything seems like bad luck... But if you wanna see the thing gone forever I say burn it and make sure nothing remains, that or the funner option shoot it, alot.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeepin4x4girl

What is the proper method to get rid of a ouija board? I need some serious guidance from somebody who knows what they're doing, please.

try a biiiigg BIG fire ??????

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure if these rude replies are to me or the person that posted this originally or to both of us.

FIRST: Walk in my shoes before you sling your wickedness at me!
From the tone of alot of these replies it sounds to me that a few of you, and you know who you are, have demons inside so look at yourselves before you judge someone else!

I know what I'm talking about and I have proof!

It's an ICE COLD HEADSTONE in a cemetary near my house that has my daughter and Grandson's name's on it!

I know the evil that came from owning this piece of demonic S....!
So go ahead and find an Exorcist for yourselves because you all definitely need one . You are Evil! AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I don't need anything because I know who God is and and my beautiful daughter and Grandson are with him now, out of this evil world!

[edit on 18-1-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Dear Magica Rose,

Yes some people are cruel . And I feel for you with your Daughter and Grandson. Some people have no respect for others .

I too will not ever play with a board and I have told my children the same.

Goodluck to the member that is trying to get rid of it.

If you can't handle the power which comes out of the board, then why o why do people put them selves in those circumstances.

The mind just boggles, sheer maddness.

Some of the forces are good that come out, Most are just plain BAD.

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ouija board:
skepdic.com...

the ideomotor effect
skepdic.com...

a quote taken from MAD Magazine about Things You'll Never Hear Someone Say:

If there really is an afterlife, I'll bet the best way to contact it is through a plastic, mass-produced board game from Milton Bradley!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If there really is an afterlife, I'll bet the best way to contact it is through a plastic, mass-produced board game from Milton Bradley!

In a David Copperfield interview he was asked if scientists are a hard group to perform for. He said they are the best audience and the easiest to fool, because they are so sure that they can't be.

Hey, don't count it out, from what I've seen that's exactly the kind of totally off the wall stuff that makes up this whole universe. It is ridiculous to imagine but it seems lately, the more ridiculous something is, the more likely it is to be real. It could be some form of spirit being humour. If there are hidden spirits influencing the directions we take, and they have a twisted sense of humour, I can see them agreeing to approve a plastic toy as the official link to the other side. That would be just too good to resist, and if its true, the entertainment value and laughs that they have gotten from that maneuver probably outnumber those of the ouija board players. Or that whole idea could be, and I feel likely is, dead wrong. But anything is possible in this unimaginable universe. That's just my take, I'm sure others can make sense of it all.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Blackguard, I agree that almost anything is possible, within the realm of reality. That said, a plastic (or wood if you have the older, more valuable model) game is not filled with evil spirits. It cannot cause you bad luck. It is not a "telephone" to the spirit world. If it was, there'd be one in every home and people wouldn't be so afraid of dying would we?

Now, for those of you claiming the board is cursed and is giving you bad luck, if it helps you to get through bad times blaming an inanimate object for the run of bad luck, keep believing but do your best to get rid of the cursed object and, when your luck doesn't change, don't blame something else (other than Murphy's law perhaps).

I will gladly take all cursed, evil ouija boards and I will wear them every day, strapped to my body to prove that bad luck is not a result of some long dead person who is angry with this world and using a plastic board to wreak havoc on the living. If you believe that is possible you probably have the Chucky doll movies filed under documentary next to The Exorcist in your video library.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Like someone said already, it's just something to focus the energy through. I'm sure you could make your own. If you ask me it's pretty damn irresponsible of Milton Bradley to even sell them.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I agree with you that you could wear them around and suffer no ill effect. I used to taunt satan all the time, calling him names, challenging him, etc., and never felt scared. If he had shown up, that would be different, but so far, 20 plus years and counting, he's still either a chicken or a illusion, or far more unlikely to me, he's real and being real sneaky.....
I do believe in an afterlife though, and in peoples ability to contact them. Seen too much not to, but that's just me. It's too bad you have to die to be sure.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I agree with you that you could wear them around and suffer no ill effect. I used to taunt satan all the time, calling him names, challenging him, etc., and never felt scared. If he had shown up, that would be different, but so far, 20 plus years and counting, he's still either a chicken or a illusion, or far more unlikely to me, he's real and being real sneaky.....
I do believe in an afterlife though, and in peoples ability to contact them. Seen too much not to, but that's just me. It's too bad you have to die to be sure.

Your karma is suffering for this..did you know that?
One reason I believe souls can be sold is back in the 70's when Black Sabbath was on tour and they had just had made giant silver crosses made by hand and Ozzie told all the audience they were trying to reverse the contracts they had signed..
Had a Romanian roommate who could cause to appear legions of demons, please be careful what you ask for

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Your karma is suffering for this..did you know that?
One reason I believe souls can be sold is back in the 70's when Black Sabbath was on tour and they had just had made giant silver crosses made by hand and Ozzie told all the audience they were trying to reverse the contracts they had signed..
Had a Romanian roommate who could cause to appear legions of demons, please be careful what you ask for

Ozzy is your beacon of truth? Are you aware of the amount of booze and alcohol he was using back then? Were you, perhaps, a groupie partying with them?

oh to be able to command legions of demons. talk about a cool parlor trick. that would blow the ouiia board out of the water.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join