It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List the bands your embarrased you like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hate to admit it but there are some bands i am ashamed i like, such as Nickelback, The killers, blink 182. i even find myself enjoying some Christina Aguilera and Kelli Clarkson songs. So give it up people, who do you like that you are ashamed of.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Abba
The Outfield
The Monkeys
The Go GOs
Lita Ford
The Cramps
Devo

Not really embarrased but I don't broadcast it.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't like any of those bands so No embarrassment there. I'm not ashamed of any of the bands I like. If you look at the thread about whats in your cd player you'll see that I have such a wide range of musical taste that there just aren't alot of bands I don't like. That doesnt mean I don't like their music. Heck I only have one Rolling Stones album(Goats Head Soup) doesn't mean I don't like or am ashamed. Just means thats the one album I bought and didn't feel the urge to buy any others.
Ok stop thyself....I am goin too far. But that one question you asked just was so vague.
Not even ashamed of My Tom Jones cd. I mean come on- It's not Unusual,Delighla. Wha?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
None, really. The Cardigans are probably the most poppish band I have, but they're talented and Long Gone Before Daylight is a great album. The song No Sleep especially. Awesome song.

new topics

top topics

join