It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights:1 big craft or multiple objects

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I was watching a doc about the Phoenix lights and there was much debate about was it 1 massive object or a few scatterd ones

Well from the looks of it the lights are totaly aligned perfectly and do not move at all

But hey i could be wrong watta you think?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If I'm correct the National Geographic Channel and the Discover Channel debunked this one to pieces with various demonstrations. The lights are Air Force flares. The rest is mythos.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
air force flares burns and moves/falls down.

the phoenix lights that most of the valley saw,the lights stayed still and kept shape and didn't fall down.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
If I'm correct the National Geographic Channel and the Discover Channel debunked this one to pieces with various demonstrations. The lights are Air Force flares. The rest is mythos.

WOW i need to get with the times

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I believe the "Phoenix Lights" thing consisted of TWO SEPERATE EVENTS
occurring some 16 to 24 hours apart. The first being a real aircraft and
the second being military flares. My own personal theory is that the aircraft
was of U.S. military origin. The flares were displayed later
to confuse things and help preserve secrecy.

Why not an "alien" craft? If the craft had been "other" it would not have existed
(well, not to the military anyway) and would not have warranted any
effort on their part to "debunk" the sighting.

The "Discovery Chanel" mentioned two seperate events,
but dealt with the flares for 59 minutes, and the aircraft for 1.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Can't they be alian probes.

I don't believe milliatry had slight idea about the lights untill they were called.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I believe the "Phoenix Lights" thing consisted of TWO SEPERATE EVENTS
occurring some 16 to 24 hours apart.

That is correct, but it wasn't that far apart as I recall... Eventually, I'll finalize my Phoenix Lights piece, but it's still "in the making" as it were, mostly due to a very busy holiday, where I haven't done much on it...

I do know that at least one such incident definitely fit the flare explanation, with each one disappearing exactly as they would as they are obscured by the mountain....so I'll have to go with Nullster on that one. And the video I've seen is clearly not one object (unless alien craftsmanship is lacking...as it was not a perfect alignment)...

However, the other incident doesn't match this...

So, I've been trying to dig up as many official accounts of two incidents as I can, tie it with other testimony, online video, photos, etc., and it's turned into something as big in scope as the Roswell or Rendlesham case....

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
if you have ever seen a flare in the sky, you would know that that's exactly what you are looking at. No ufo's in the sky, sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
In the documentary out of the blue the witnesses say there was one big ship which was shaped like a boomerang with lights running down the bottom, and there were also smaller UFO's flying around. I would highly recommend watching this documentary for the witness statements. They are quite believable.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
according to eyewitnesses it was a huge, several football fields wide, boomerang shaped black aircraft with lights, supposedly so big, you could park a couple of B2 bombers on its wing (and a couple on the other side) - HUGE

flares schmares

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
according to eyewitnesses it was a huge, several football fields wide, boomerang shaped black aircraft with lights, supposedly so big, you could park a couple of B2 bombers on its wing (and a couple on the other side) - HUGE

flares schmares

Agreed... witnessed said it blocked out their view of the stars

Also the flare explaination does not even come close to explaining what happened during the FIRST sighting... Flares cannot hold a formation like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

They sure got to you.

The first sighting was not flares. Once the military realized they had no other explanations, they deployed their own flares to cause another reaction and then use that 2nd sighting as proof that what everyone saw was flares.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

The first sighting was not flares. Once the military realized they had no other explanations, they deployed their own flares to cause another reaction and then use that 2nd sighting as proof that what everyone saw was flares.

and you are correct also.
this incident is an excellent example of how the many sightings can and are answered away...

If the sighting is a mass one, the military will do some sort of manuveur to cover it up. With an undocumented Flare incident, in this case...

for those that don't beleive the military would do this,
ask yourself one question:

With the obvious second sighting being flares, and even military officials agree "they were flares"... then why isn't the local military base taking credit for doing a "flare test" that night?

the answer, they want everyone else to fill in... with the "insurmountable evidence" of it being obvious flares.

info within disinfo... common method...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the images and video I saw looked like flares........so maybe this was the military''s doing 'after' the initial sighting. If there is other video that shows what you guys refer to as a boomerang shaped craft, please post it.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
In the documentary out of the blue the witnesses say there was one big ship which was shaped like a boomerang with lights running down the bottom, and there were also smaller UFO's flying around. I would highly recommend watching this documentary for the witness statements. They are quite believable.

i agree, the eyewitnesses shown on "out of the blue" were extrememly believeable....they didn't set my bs meter off at any moment.

the one guy who said that he saw a HUGE black wing pass over his house struck me. he said he had friends who suggested that what he actually saw was a b2 bomber....his answer? "we could fit 40 b2 bombers on the wing of that thing." HE ACTUALLY SAID "40".

thats pretty big.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by el cid]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Someone please get some consumer electronic stores to the Phoenix area today. It's a city that deserves a chance to take pictures of huge lumbering UFO's.

I'm sorry but I've read about the scale and the relative slow speed of these craft looming over any part of the city. And not one soul either knows how to use a camera or owns one. Truth is I am sure the people who are close enough to the lights are able to identify what they are and don't bother pulling out their cameras.

1.)Whats the population of Phoenix?
    2.)Over the city skyline how many people would fail to see these massive craft?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
nullster, whats your opinion on the first sighting then? i'm generally curious. i agree that the 2nd piece of footage are military flares -- its glaringly (pun fully intended) obvious.

but the first piece looks and behaves in a completely different manner. if you haven't had a chance to check out footage of the 1st sighting, you should definitely check it out. a google search would turn it up quite easily, i would think.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There will be a time when the governmnet wont have any way to cover up the truth...im pretty sure the time is coming soon.

It will be for you to decide,not them

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
there is a video where you can see the big ship almost side on you can only see the lights on the bottom and not the outline. About 5 lights I think. I'll see if I can find it...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There was indeed two seperate UFOs in the Phoenix incident.

The first was a giant flying V' which was seen by 100s of people and at least 1 piece of video footage exists.

The second was a series of orbs (which alot of people claim were military flares, smoke screen maybe??)

Do some research before

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join