It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 U.S. Military Planes Sent To Location Near Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by metallicabrainz
Look at the map bellow, if the USA invades Iran, then you'll own a huge chunk of the middle east... its just a coincedence that more than half the worlds remaining oil and gas supplies fall in the purple shaded area, just a coincedence! You see, in this world... countries don't invade other countries for selfish reasons. Its all about humanitarian intervention. Its too bad that the russians and chinese don't have such big hearts as the americans, because otherwise Russia or China might have taken upon themselves the burden of liberating these countries... but no, its the americans who have the bigger hearts, so we do all the liberating! And the oil? well... the USA can't help it if all these troubled countries happen to lie ontop of all that oil and gas. Our intentions are pure.

Originally posted by BaCk2thereallife
What!!
you getting me pissed.are you so dumb that you dont see the damn intentions of your own country.
there is a damn reason that the countrys they(liberaret) is full of ******** oil are you so stupid?
or maby you no it but youjust defending your country: no problem with that
Oh yeah and you say russians and chinees dont have the good heart of liberating other country he.yes they dont wont interfere with country stikking there noses in some one else busines.
And i may ask y not attack north lorea first they are more advanced in there nucliar projects and moer advanced in tecno.
y not attack them first he?
and only a dumbass nows that liberating iraq wasnt for usa (good) heart
it had its reason of throwing away more then 100 biljon dollars for (liberating) iraq usa was the own who helped in brining saddam 35 years ago 2 the power dont believe me? go do some research about it.
and now they want 2 waste even more money then the war of iraq and waste even more lives into wars with iran syria and if there not chickens North korea.
tell me y is that do they have that of huge heart you gotta be kiding me
even the pope dusnt have that heart think about what i sed for 15 min only.
then start telling me im some one hates the west in fact no i dont .
ilive in the west and have no problem.

I believe metallicabrainz was being ironic with what he/she wrote. Hence the "if you dont see the irony in what i just wrote" statement immediately below.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join