It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Argh its ppl like this that give us vampires a bad name
But then again im a psi vamp so i guess its ok, i dont drink blood.....just energy, its not dangerous!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's about time someone else realizes that.... Most people think we're crazy if we say we're vampires because of jackasses like that.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I too read about a killer claiming vampyr status. many victims of his blood drinking were willing, a couple who were not...well, killed. It was just unfortunate for this one to find out that drinking and digesting the blood of other exposes you to the HIV virus. He died in prision.

Now where are the 10 minute test kits when you need them?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind becoming a vampre for a week.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Drunk?
You being serious, or are you just really drunk...
I meant vampires are amazing beings as described in comic books, movies, folk tales, but the line is drawn thier.
Vlad the Impaler.....Heard of him?

By 1462, when he was deposed, he had killed between 40,000 and 100,000 people, possibly more. He always thought up some excuse for these executions. He killed merchants who cheated their customers. He killed women who had affairs. Supposedly he had one woman impaled because her husband's shirt was too short. He didn't mind impaling children, either. Afterwards he would display the corpses in public so everyone would learn a lesson. It's said that there were over 20,000 bodies hanging outside his capital city. Of course, the stories about Dracula's cruelty might have been exaggerated by his enemies.

www.royalty.nu...

This kids just sick, Im sure he must have had some mental problems.
Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Drunk?
You being serious, or are you just really drunk...
I meant vampires are amazing beings as described in comic books, movies, folk tales, but the line is drawn thier.
Vlad the Impaler.....Heard of him?

By 1462, when he was deposed, he had killed between 40,000 and 100,000 people, possibly more. He always thought up some excuse for these executions. He killed merchants who cheated their customers. He killed women who had affairs. Supposedly he had one woman impaled because her husband's shirt was too short. He didn't mind impaling children, either. Afterwards he would display the corpses in public so everyone would learn a lesson. It's said that there were over 20,000 bodies hanging outside his capital city. Of course, the stories about Dracula's cruelty might have been exaggerated by his enemies.

www.royalty.nu...

This kids just sick, Im sure he must have had some mental problems.
Deep

Errr yes i am serious why? is taht a problem?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
No problem,
Its just from what you read on that article you want to be a Vampire?
Hey, You think Dracula was a pimp, wait till you see a vampire drunk off tequila.
I can Stomach pictures of mutilated Bodies, but the thought that somone would do that in the first place, is just disgusting and disturbing.
www.-------------------------
Go this is the King of disgusting and disturbing images, and some that are just odd.
Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Nah i wont mutilate any1 just wanna experince the feeling of sharp teeth! if any1 pisses off i would flash my
pearly whites!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I would have just bashed him over the head with that bottle you prolly have in your hand.
Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
bash who? me? hope not

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No the Guy pissing you off,

Well here when we got to clubs, and fights occur, all you see is a barage of bottles being thrown everywhere.

Iv had to use that tactic before, "bottle and run"
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
No the Guy pissing you off,

Well here when we got to clubs, and fights occur, all you see is a barage of bottles being thrown everywhere.

Iv had to use that tactic before, "bottle and run"
Deep

Under those circumstance i think i would like to be a half half
like Wesley Snipes was in Blade.

ID

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There are no vampires just lonely freak Goths like this guy who want attention. Just because you drink blood and wear a cape doesn't mean your a vampire, it just means your an idiot who has lost touch with reality. Goths are attention whores and "Vampires" are just bigger attention whores. Until someone gives me proof that vampires exist I will not believe it, it is just too stupid to be true at this point. And don't tell me Vlad the Impaler or Dracula because there is no proof that they were true vampires. As far as I am concerned "vampirism" is just a state of mind with no physical evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
yea......ur right..i guese............but i on the other hand beleive in vampires

ID

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

yea......ur right..i guese............but i on the other hand beleive in vampires
Why? I mean do you have some reason for this or is it simply wishful thinking.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
both

*Sinner Spike*

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Im with the Goth thing, but do remember that Vampire cases were quite ambundant in the 16-1800's.
But im sure some of those could just be shoved away as paranoia, Hence Salem Witch trials.
Though Vlad the Impaler is a case that turns every book on the table.
Deep

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
There are no vampires just lonely freak Goths like this guy who want attention. Just because you drink blood and wear a cape doesn't mean your a vampire, it just means your an idiot who has lost touch with reality. Goths are attention whores and "Vampires" are just bigger attention whores. Until someone gives me proof that vampires exist I will not believe it, it is just too stupid to be true at this point. And don't tell me Vlad the Impaler or Dracula because there is no proof that they were true vampires. As far as I am concerned "vampirism" is just a state of mind with no physical evidence.

The only post I've read that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ID

The only post I've read that makes sense.

Yep, deluded people with a "want" to be a dark creature of the night.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You're trying to tell me there are no vampires on earth... Well if you read back to earlier days when there was no communication from one place to another you'll find around the same time there were many sighting of vampires and they all had some of the same attributes. Coincidence doesn't even come close. People from other ends of this planet in all different tongues saw the same type of thing. And also you can't just say that since there were differences that they aren't vampires because all vampires are the same... You must think of it as population as we see it now. There are different colored people, people with odd shapes, sizes, immunities, and allergies. I've studied vampirism for abour 12 years going from "The nightmare before christmas" (still good movie) to the true life accounts of people. There are many people who don't believe themselves to be vampires but if you told them vampires aren't real, they may bite your face off because they were attacked. No one will ever be able to tell me I'm wrong, because I know what I know. If you all had the same experiances as I, you would believe too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join