It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impaler for President 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Take a look at this weird president candidate for 2008
herndon1.sdrdc.com...

This guy Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey is too funny. He describes himself as Satanic Dark Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch.

www.jonathonforgovernor.us...

Oh, and 1980 called, they want their homepage back! That's right his website looks crappy, my eyes are bleeding.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well, if he happens to win, at least that would put an end to the great "This is a Christian Nation" debate.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Whoa. He seems sincere to me! Pubic impalement, infront of the state capital building. Huh, that's different anyway. I'd be kind of curious to see how his professed pagan(?) beliefs actually stack up. Any pagans on this site want to enlighten me?
Seriously, he seems to fairly articulate, reasonably well educated, and a PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER
. We all know how well professional wrestlers do in the state house. Oh who knows, he couldn't much worse that some of the other morooons we've voted into office recently. Pat Robertson should have had a dozen kittens by now

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ooh, will this effect his chances much???

Vampire candidate arrested on Ind. charges
upi.com...

he's wanted in Indianapolis on charges of stalking and escape......

I mean, why should it effect his overall ability as president? we can arrange for the bloodbank to deliver a gallon or two of blood everyday, so he won't need to stalk anyone anymore, and well......I bet after that one stunt where bush tried to escape from the press only to find a locked door, well, we can all see where the ability to escape could be a big plus for any president!!

new topics

top topics

join