It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure near?? to be done by Dan Burisch !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

from the dan burisch website
it was apparent that by the terms of the Tau-9 Treaty, finalized on March 15th, 2005, 'Disclosure' is to be allowed by Dr Burisch, but not via a government podium. In fact, Dr Burisch is 'under orders', issued on Oct. 12 th, 2005, by the Majestic 12, to commence with Disclosure once all necessary preparations have been made.

that is one POWERFUL statement...if it's true !!

read about it at:

www.danburisch.info...

ok Centrist......Attack !!

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can't bring myself to take Burischs story seriously, it smacks of a highly organized hoax.

As I read the story it's almost as if Dan & friends took Dan Winters "Sacred Geometry", MJ-12, Roswell and a few different UFO/Forteana memes and wrapped them up in a neat little classified package.

Disclosure won't be via leak IMO, it'll be blasted from the heavens at a politically expedient time, and will come from a source that is seen by many to be legit in his/her own field, whether that be Politics, Science or Journalism.

Anglo.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Within that first paragraph I smell evasion, paranoia, and a psychotic personality suited for a cult following. Don't forget to drink your kool aid.
Who is this guy?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I personally like the part where he asks for money to help find good homes for his geese.

alien disclosure AND the illuminati. sadly, the linking of the two makes it all the more difficult for the non-believers to accept the possibility of alien life ever coming here.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh my, I should have actually read the update before commenting.

Alledged "Illuminati"?

I was following that thread (Way to go Centrist, Shawna[?] & Co) and this update seals the deal for me, it's not "paranoia" - It's grandstanding for their audience/cult-to-be.

"Persecution! We must be right! We're hitting nerves..."

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'd be very sceptical of anything Burisch has to say. He's claimed to have been invovled in a heck of a lot of 'fortean' type projects for a long while now, and has never given anything resembling evidence to support any of it, from what I have seen anyway.

Also, it just seems way too odd that he has to refer to a notarized statement to show that he has a degree from SUNY Stonybrook, rather than any kind of record from the University.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

that is one POWERFUL statement...if it's true !!

What do you mean "if"

from eaglesdisobey.org...

Answer the questions. Provide the PROOF. If you want to do so on camera, I'm READY when YOU are.

GEORGE KNAPP
KLAS-TV

I'm with George on this one.

Also, it just seems way too odd that he has to refer to a notarized statement to show that he has a degree from SUNY Stonybrook, rather than any kind of record from the University.

From what I recall, I think it was his wife that signed the statement.

Stargate Forum Archives

The dissertation was held 1989 and the degree arrived 1990.
Testimony and affidavit under perjury penalty by: Doreen A. Crain

Dodie Crain is Dan's mother.

The certificate was stolen from Dan Crain in 1991, copy stolen in 1992.
Testimony and affidavit (completed) under perjury penalty by: Deborah K. Burisch.

Deb is his wife.

And Dr. Burisch is going to worry about the importance of ufo investigators confirming him? Think again and when you do think again.

There's enough evidence to sway any court in the land.
BTW Why do you think affidavits are being done, to impress ufology?

I can't imagine that anyone else is reading them. Anyone else have an idea as to why?

But if we look at Danburisch.info, home of the Stargate Forum...

From Marcia McDowell's Biography
The Case for Inca City, Mars; with now-Dr Dan Burisch as one of 3 co-authors that helped with the research. That book was written mostly during 1997 and published in early 1998. It was during the writing of this book that Dan was censured by the Committee of the Majority for allowing certain images of Mars to appear in the published book. The censure included a removal of his PhD from the public record because of his disobedience to the Committee.

Yup. Enough evidence to sway any court in the land. Not sure exactly what land that poster was referring to, though.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What is the story with his Stonybrook degree Centrist, am I correct in thinking that he basically says he got the degree, worked there, and then they destroyed all evidence of it?

Where's his thesis? His own copy?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is this the same guy who wrote a vans license plate number and claimed he was being followed by agents? I recall a thread here a week or so ago. I can't find the link now.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
THis guy has less than ZERO credibility with me. I know that doesn't mean anything to anyone but me however I would always suggest one does the due diligence on anyone claiming something this wild.

When one does due diligence on this individual it gets pretty pitiful pretty fast. When someone's motivation is selling you something rather than getting the truth out there it begs questions.

Don't get me wrong I beleive EVERYONE has a right to sell their work/produce. Open markets are the ideal. BUT when someone tries to intimate that only their info is the truth and the only way you can get this crucial tidbit of data is by paying $19.95 or something like that you really have to wonder. I do anyway.

Just my honest two cents.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nullster- that was the Burisch/Depoller(sp) thread....and it was depoller who was involved in the white van incident. The best thing Burisch could disclose is the truth about himself not the house of cards hes built.
Springer- speaking of due diligence. How do we do something like that on someone here. I refer to sleeper and the Aliens are as real as the nose on your face thread. I mean there are some way out claims there. I can't bring myself to post there cause there are so many inconsistencies and complete balderdash and yet he seems to have generated quite a following. Granted it doesn't appear to be monetarily motivated but it looks the beginnings of a cult(scientology).

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What is the story with his Stonybrook degree Centrist, am I correct in thinking that he basically says he got the degree, worked there, and then they destroyed all evidence of it?

Where's his thesis? His own copy?

I looked for his thesis in a library that had dissertations. I even checked to see which volume would have had his in it (they have a searchable index). I couldn't find the thesis, dissertation, or anything. I read somewhere that he published it at one time, but have never located it. If anyone ever does find it, please post it.

As for the degree, that's a story that pretty far-out there. Read how George Knapp of KLAS-TV in Las Vegas describes it in his open letter to Marcia McDowell. I think he sums it up well. From the post above, you can see what Burisch and his friends allege happened to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the whole DB setting is almost Cultish. scary even. wow, with that kind of paranoia..wonder how one could enjoy a moments dinner. or even use the bathroom without thinking "the man" was there. it saddens me...it really does that someone would go to that length...but, Cies le vie

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anyone with half a brain can search THIS website and get enough information to understand what is going on here.

As someone I respect astutely observed recently, Don Deppeller is a "delusional felon with an unfounded paranoia of secret agents and government conspiracies".

He has hitched his wagon to Dan Burisch - a con-man with enough education in biology to create "word salad" that, to the average person, might appear to have some basis in science.

I suggest anyone looking at this topic read through this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then think of the hard evidence you would want to even remotely begin to consider Dan Burisch's claims to fall into the realm of possibility and post them at:

danburisch.forumup.org...

Then sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch the kind of BS response you get.

Then make up your own mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
check out this site guys especially "consistencies" #6 for majestic 12 documents (1999) and a little further down the page a crash retrieval document (1953). www.serpo.org also a story of astronaut exchange program with ebe's, 12 men to zeta reticulli for 20 years or so.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
check out this site guys especially "consistencies" #6 for majestic 12 documents (1999) and a little further down the page a crash retrieval document (1953). www.serpo.org also a story of astronaut exchange program with ebe's, 12 men to zeta reticulli for 20 years or so.

You are kidding, right?

Interesting is claim of Dan. I do believe that gov and mil are doing a lot of secret ops, but this one is not one of them. Instead of hard work covering up all Dan's work, it was much easy cover Dan with a lot of soil. So IMHO Dan has some sort of delusion. Some sort of schizophrenia perhaps? (Dr. Dan might collaborate on this one
)

Centrist, you should donate some money to his cause, so that he does not turn you online activities to your employer and/or wife.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes, I've heard this staight from Ufologist Bill Hamilton who knows Dan Busrich. I really hope Dan Burisch isn't a fake. If he is, it's one of the worst things ever to happen to Ufology. I guess I'll wait to see how this disclosure on his part goes about. It's gonna take much more than doing radio interviews. He'll have to go on all the major broadcast channels and more....

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I read "Majestic 12" and didnt read anymore.

Listen, fors someone to disclose information, he has to be creditable. Even if his information is real, and credible, his personal uncredibility won't talk for his information. The info will be ripped apart. Maybe if Stanton Friedman was doing the disclosing...but not this guy.

P.s. The Illuminati stole my lunch money

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Yes, I've heard this staight from Ufologist Bill Hamilton who knows Dan Busrich. I really hope Dan Burisch isn't a fake. If he is, it's one of the worst things ever to happen to Ufology. I guess I'll wait to see how this disclosure on his part goes about. It's gonna take much more than doing radio interviews. He'll have to go on all the major broadcast channels and more....

I don't know if you caught the big flap recently with the Burisch-clan meltdown, but Bill may have been cut-loose from the Burisch think tank (who knows, really, though... with all the weird stuff these guys say). But with George Knapp having taken such an overtly skeptical stance and many people finding glaring inaccuracies and inconsistencies in much of what Dan and Marci have posted, not to mention the Dondep and all his talk of MJ-12 and all, I think the chances of Burisch ever persuading people that he speaks the truth is remote -- unless, as I said, he can actually parade j-rod out in public

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If Bill Hamilton has really been banned from Dan Burisch's "think tank" - he should consider it a blessing!

I can't imagine a more useless investment of time and energy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join