It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV alert: Bill O'Reilly takes on Extraterrestrials?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
the word on the street is that he's gonne let out a bunch of info on serpo he found credibal. but, this is o-rly?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I usually catch his show... He's someone I love to hate. What kind of detail can he really go into regarding ETs in his short program? Did he really get serpo tid bits or is he gonna have an abductee on the show....

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think he's going to tell that he is an alien named Morbo and his kind is going to take over the world!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"And folks, you just can't argue against bold take-charge policies like dumping our toxic waste on Cuba, legalizing dolphin leather and eating liberals in the Congressional canteen---make sure to check for AIDS first!! (hehe)

That's why I am endorsing Kodos For President in 2008. I for one, welcome our new Alien Overlord. You heard it first right here on the no-spin zone."

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It's on right now.

O'Reilly is interviewing some "abductees" on there.

The woman says the aliens on the ship were tall and blonde.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogawa
It's on right now.

O'Reilly is interviewing some "abductees" on there.

The woman says the aliens on the ship were tall and blonde.

Visitors from the future, the only survivors after nuclear winter..the scandinavians. The war that Oreilly him self has been promoting..just a thought

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
wow. was this a load of crap or what. there was no points made. or anything. he din't bring up anything of signifigance...sure there were "abductees" but, nothing nobody hasn't heard for the last 30 or so years...I thought orly was made of more sterner stuff..have some fierce debunking..and maybe some footage, guess not...just, utter pointlessness

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I just got done watching it and I was not impressed.

I feel sory for the people who claim to have been abducted.

They had no incentive to go on the show and will be ridiculed by the people they know.

I'ts too bad that not one credible news organization will step up to the plate and demand disclosure but I guess the ratings rule.

Nuff said.

JFY

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What do you want O'Reily to do? It's not like abductees have any real evidence ever. Other than, trust me, I remember being in a room, with metal objects, and a human figure that wasn't human. Take my word for it..

Though I don't see any harm in the media demanding full disclosure. As supposed truth seekers, the media should feel obligated to pesture the government about ET. But as I see it, the government has no good reason to share that kind of information. If they did come out and say we are being visited and being abducted by ET a bunch of the "looney religious good ol' boys" would go postal.

- Attero

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
he talked about conspiracy theory before the commercial segment but, never mentioned anything about conspiracy at all. he should of had something with Validity in it, Not just Claimees to be downtrodden upon. hell Get Centrist on the show

Orly Defiles every other nutwagon, why can't he delve into this one?

[edit on 13-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Disappointing, huh?

But I did think the Foxnews poll results were interesting:

55% of Americans feel that the Federal government is spoofing them on UFOs.

...10% aren't sure; 35% are doubters; and only 17% (of that 35) are hard-core skeptics.

If the "believers" elected a president, their candidate would win (!!!!!!!!).

[...Hint?
]

I do wish that O'Reilly had produced some less-subjective interview-ees, though. (No offense...)

It would have been more constructive to hear some truly serious and empirically-reasoned debate, instead.

So I E-mailed O'Reilly to call Stan Friedman...

Now that's a debate I would like to watch.

My opinion,

Serpentime

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
think yaselves lucky - all i saw on this program was about a priest, some women whos been accused of murder and some other stuff that i didnt stick around for since aliens were not on the agenda! seems we get orielly here, but old stuff ..wtf is that all about????

not impressed at all....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join