dumb statements

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I once asked my friend if his father was cocasian he said no hes father was white

maybe going to an alturnative school really wasn't a good i dea.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I once told myself that I was going to ammount to something

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
lol were do people get this stuff from...lol... you know im playing...or am i?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is one and sadly it is a true story.
Some background. I am Cherokee and I used to live in New Hampshire. My wife is from South Korea.
When we first came to Texas, we went to a local grocery store. After doing our shopping the bagger decided to strike up a conversation with my wife and I.
He told us that he had just graduated Suma Cum Laude from high school as was going to go to TCU in the fall.
He then asked us where were we from. I replied, that my wife was from Korea and that I was from NH. He then asks what country NH was in. I thinking nothing of it informed him that NH was part of the United States and was one of the origional 13 colonies. His reply..... He was never good at Socialogy.
:bnghd::bnghd:
My wife right then decide that our children would never attend public schools in Texas!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
takes great!
Don't let your children got to public school period, when i whent to a semi private school and i made As&Bs and then i whent to a public school for high school it wasn't till oct that i ran away lol now im at a alturnative school and well its interesting the ppl aren't really bad more evil than bad...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
p.s. you surfer dude reminds me of a charter off of reboot. He surfed the net, and he was kinda matalic if i remiber correctly

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He is known as the Silver Surfer from the Old Marvel Comic days.
One of my favorite "heros".

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
maybe they'll come out with a movie of it but alot of times the movies good but it doesn't justifly the manga/comic

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What about when you become so ingrained with a phrase that you blurt it out merely as a reaction and not a conscious statement.

At a laundry mat I wanted change for a $5.
" Can I have five regular please?"

Where the hell did I think I was the gas station?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Me and a gf of mine are planing a trip and nether of our parents want to go so i asked he if billi her socal work could come and said "maybe Billi can be our white person" i had forgot how to say adult and i called her a white person..although she is white.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Lol
Bruce was watching dirty clips off of web sites and one of the students i class said Bruce what are you watching and bruce clicking out of it and say i don't know but it was a pop up
lol
we are going to make fun of him for so long

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wings
p.s. you surfer dude reminds me of a charter off of reboot. He surfed the net, and he was kinda matalic if i remiber correctly

i dont think the character or any others in reboot were metallic except for the villian called megabyte or something, there was this guy called bob if not mistaken.

ps world peace

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
it was the end of the series and well i fond a pic of him his bored wasn't matalic but his suit was.
www.starman-imaging.com...
huh the M on his belt remibeds me of a brand lol

new topics
top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum