It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus drivers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Man i don't like bus drivers who don't care about the kids. When kills are being bad you don't yell at them.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'd say it depends on what grades the driver is driving. In junior high, my group of kids on the bus was so incredibly mean to the driver... She was probably just some lady trying to raise money for her kids, and they'd yell at her and make fun of her for her driving, call her fat, etc. She just kept driving and ignored them. If I was her I woulda socked one of those kids. Of course, then I'd probably be in jail. It would be a worthy price to pay, though.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
His man who drives my bus was besing a bitty. theres this auticstic boy who supose to sit in the seat right across from me in the from and these two boys got in his seat so he had to sit in the back. There this nioce that he can't handle so he'll yell out stop making that nioce.
the Bus driver turned around and yelled "Shut up"
He was a little boy and hes auticstic and the bus driver knew it and the kids on the bus were making fun of him and teaseing him and the bus driver didn't doing anything but snicker.

No body messes with little kids and gets away with it on my watch exspaly if an adult is being mean to him and if that childs metaly handly capped.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I realize this is about schoolbus drivers, but I would like to add that I have only met one Grayhound bus driver who wasn't very rude. Last year I was going from California to Arizona (a trip that deserves its own rant post of its own) and the drivers were all angry people who yelled at everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
yea, you know if you pay for something they can at least be a likely cheery.
but then again if i had to drive ppl around ...wait i can't drive...well i can but im quite horrable at it...i remiber my 2 day of drivers ed and the teacher told me i was driving worse then i was on the 1st.

top topics

join