It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want my Fuse TV!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Okay, I don't work for them, I'm just addicted to their stupid cable channel. Is anyone else having a problem turning off Fuse TV? It's like MTV the way it should be, the way it used to be...

My favorite shows:

Loaded - 30 minutes of videos from one artist. This could be really bad if the artist happens to suck, but I've yet to catch a Loaded that didn't have a really good chunk of vids. Recent eps: Green Day, White Stripes, Gwen, Outkast, Eminem, Foo Fighters, Beastie Boys.

#1 Countdown "Rock" - Top 5 current rock videos. I'm a rock n roll fan, and believe it or not there's actually good new rock out there. This weeks top 5 included (not in order) "Bat Country" - Avenged Sevenfold; "Hypnotize" - System of a Down; "Only" - Nine Inch Nails; "Perfect Situation" - Weezer; "DOA" - Foo Fighters. I can stand all those songs, but what gets them there is all five are really good videos. I especially like the Weezer vid starring the super-hottie from 24. (Cuthbert.)

Rockzilla - 1 hour of more of the above. My only complaint is there's too much overlap between #1 Countdown "Rock" and Rockzilla. Still, it's an hour of rock videos, who could ask for more. Watch for the awesome Thrice video for "Image of the Invincible".

Influenc'd - 30 minute show with interviews with a band and other bands who claim they are influenced by said band. Green Day and Beastie Boys are the two most recent eps... and when this is followed by an episode of "Loaded" they'll match them up so you get an hour of your favorite band! An hour of Beastie Boys? You kiddin' me?

F/List - 30 minute countdown style show with contrived categories. It can be good, but this one is more hit and miss. The "Gone Too Soon" countdown was great... Sublime, Tupac, Nirvana... but sometimes the categories are just lame like "Pyromaniacs" where every video has fire... Big deal.

Those are the shows I dig, but there's hip hop shows, pop music shows and a #1 Countdown show for all the different genres, including "guilty pleasures" which I confess to watching too. Anyway, that's my unsolicited sales pitch for watching Fuse TV.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by SKMDC1]

new topics

join