learn more

Thats it! We are so had. Bush has sole authority to impose Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

On social policy, the president is pushing a constitutional amendment to outlaw same-sex marriage

Really? how do you know that this is what the people wants, perhaps in your moralistic views you personally do.

The nation was polled on this many times. Enlighten yourself...

National Poll

encouraging religious groups to help administer social programs such as community drug-rehabilitation efforts.

And give away the reproductives rights to religious bias to control poor couples and specially women so they practice abstinence or have more children for the lord.

So, they are pushing abstinense and making "childern for the lord". Your statment is unclear.

In some areas, Bush has moved to reduce the size of government.

You are really joking on this one, I am laughing my hard out, no wonder our country is in the mess it is when people actually believe all this BS.

I hope you were just joking with all these, right?
[edit on 13-1-2006 by marg6043]

What plant are you on again?

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

-- Boat

Obviously we are in the same planet but are we in the same nation?

Oh Boy, now I understand what we are against too.

You truly believe what you post don't you.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

-- Boat

Obviously we are in the same planet but are we in the same nation?

Oh Boy, now I understand what we are against too.

You truly believe what you post don't you.

And you truly believe what you post, don't you?

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe in facts, you did see my link to the national poll on same sex marrige correct??

washingtontimes.com...

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And in his mind:

2. Absolute Control

3. Status

4. Daddy's Approval

5. Ultimate Success

6. Admiration

7. To be the 'Savior'

8. Safety

9. To be a Ruler (King)

10. Revenge

Is this a list that you drew from your own subconscious based on your own desires and inabiltiy to succeed? You sound like the kid in class who swore he could bethe class president but never ran and bitched about it.

Except for 9, I don't see anything in that list that you could not apply to any politician or middle manager for that case.

Again, I ask, give me 3 reasons that the Bush administration wants Martial law?

(crickets) (crickets)

Also, there has to have the ability for one person to make decsions, or else nothing would get done. Oh man, there has been a terror attack, we better convene Congress, and let those blowhards argue over what is best for the country based on political agenda. Folks, bush has no agenda because he is there. He is the president.

There are less than 50 people in the hisotry of the US that can say that, and if you think Bush was bad, how would you like a president who would use troops against his own people? his name, Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Folks, bush has no agenda because he is there. He is the president.

You're wrong. Every man brings an agenda to the presidency, leadership, rulership, whatever. This president wants world domination, the plot's as obvious as watching an episode of Pinky and the Brain.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Is this a list that you drew from your own subconscious based on your own desires and inabiltiy to succeed?

No. This is a list I compiled from reading about George W. Bush's life and his behavior as a kid and notes and stories from people who know him.

You sound like the kid in class who swore he could bethe class president but never ran and bitched about it.

Nope, never wanted to be the class president. I did run for Junior High Prom Queen, though. I was the first runner-up.

Except for 9, I don't see anything in that list that you could not apply to any politician or middle manager for that case.

And that has what to do with this? You didn't ask for reasons that would only apply to George W. Bush. You asked for reasons Bush would want martial law and I gave them. You asked for 3 and I gave 10. You don't accept them because you don't want to. If I gave you 100, you wouldn't accept them because you don't want to.

If you don't want the answer, don't ask.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I did run for Junior High Prom Queen, though. I was the first runner-up.

I don't know of many cat-dogs that have done that!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

And in his mind:

2. Absolute Control

He has control. No one can ever have absolute control.

3. Status

He has status, he is The President of the United States.

4. Daddy's Approval

George H. W. Bush already approves of his son! And George H. W. Bush would never approve of such illegal actions.

5. Ultimate Success

Again, he is already The President of the United States of America. The most powerful person on Earth.

6. Admiration

He has already won wide admiration.

7. To be the 'Savior'

What does that mean?

8. Safety

I'd say being a dictator is one of the most unsafe jobs in the world!

9. To be a Ruler (King)

He is already the ruler of America.

10. Revenge

On who? For what?

There's ten.

Yup, ten reasons why some one would want to be President. But George W. Bush is already President.

These are general reasons any person might want to become powerful, they do not relate to President Bush. Again, there is no evidence that President Bush wants to "take power", or anyhting like that.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

9. To be a Ruler (King)

He is already the ruler of America.

See? That is a very scary thing for me to see. People who think that the president is the ruler of the country, when in actuality, HE WORKS FOR US! He is our employee! We hired him! But somehow (don't ask me how) people have gotten the idea that the government is the ruling body, instead of the people...

According to the Declaration of Independence:

The government derives their just powers from the consent of the governed; that's us.

Sometimes I think it's hopeless ... :shk:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yes, we the people elected him, to govern us! And he is doing a fine job. I just can't understand why people are making up wild stories about President Bush wanting to rule the world.

Are we not trying to deny ignorance? It is ignorant to blindly believe that President Bush has some evil plan, just because he has different political views than you [you meaning any person posting disinformation about the President].

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Everybody knows by now he is the KING and we are his subjects. If you look up those two in a dictionary it will become quite clear.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Everybody knows by now he is the KING and we are his subjects. If you look up those two in a dictionary it will become quite clear.

What? We don't have "kings" in America. That is a false statment. Is it not against ATS policy to knowing post false information??

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh boatphone, what are we going to do with you? A spanking, maybe?

The monarchy is in full bloom here in the USA. Really.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yup...It's amazing what a coronation by the Supreme Court and a few bottles of Jim Beam can do for a country...

[edit on 13-1-2006 by loam]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yup!

I loved when President Bush was crowned by the tooth fairy! I almost cried due to the emotion of it all. Truly a wonderful day...

Now I get the hang of it!!

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You did not give reasons, and again, if you took it from something else it is not an original thought.

Bush has no agenda because he is already president. I do not see men in black body armor rounding up people in the name of the Holy Chosen one George Bush and putting them in concentration camps. I do not have a king, I have a president, who, in the end, should have the right to a final say in anything. There is a system of checks and balances and a presidnet cannot sign an executive order without due cause. If they wanted that, they should have signed them all on 9/12. That is the reason i know my government was attacked and not hte conspriators because they would have already done it.

If he wanted to he could have seized power the day after that attack and noone, I mean noone, would have thought twice. There may have been second thoughts, but it could have already happened.

Again, 3 valid reasons why the "Bush Adminstration" want to declare martial law?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

There is a system of checks and balances and a presidnet cannot sign an executive order without due cause.

Jesus! Have you read this thread? Have you read the links? It's already done! He can thumb his nose at the checks and balances you speak of because of the executive orders that are already signed!

I'm not wasting my time on someone who cannot read and comprehend the subject matter.

And I've answered your question. And explained it. If you don't like the answers, that's not my problem.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Many of the excutive orders were signed into law by john F. Kennedy in the 1960s!

So, yes the President has those powers, so what? He was elected!!

Where is the conspiracy here, these orders are public knowlage.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes, I have read the thread, and you seem so upset?

However, YOU did not read the thread becuase I keep asking, what does the "BUSH ADMINISTRATION" have to gain? Most people know he is a puppet

and I don't know if you follow politics, but if Bush was so in charge I would think Alito would be in already.

Can you not rebut what I stated about they had a chance after 9/11 ? I don't understand your frustration

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join