It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care taker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
My grandmothers granny lived in a big country house. Back in those days they had WCs outside. It was dark and one night she had a compelling urge to go the WC.

She managed to get there and on her way back she fell down. She laid there a while in agony because of ancle. Then out of the bushes shook a while and a hairy man came out. It was dark and she could not see his features. He carried her back to the porch of the house. Then she asked "Who are you?". The creature then replied "I am the spirit (care taker) of this house, I won't come any further, the children would be frightened".

Now, the word spirit is a rough translation of Finnish. The real meaning so to say is a being that takes care of the house. Back in those days it was generally believed that these elves or gnomes existed that take care of the premises but this is weird. Also, my grandmothers cousins have reported a something hairy with the features of a man close by the house. Obviously it was kind, whatever that was.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Nordman]

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Nordman]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
cool story, did your grandmother tell you anything else?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Yes good story. When & where did this happen?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
sounds like a mix between bigfoot and some sort of gnome or something. Very interesting. Can you post some more info?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting story. I love whenever someone comes up with something new.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Really a neat story. Please post more about it. Sounds really interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, yeah I know there are alot of Nordic legends about gnomes and stuff. In Iceland also.

Did your Grandma tell you this story? She said it happened to her, right?

Weird. Weird indeed.
Could it have been an ape that got loose in Finland? I'm just throwin the only possible explanation I have out. x.x;

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Well, yeah I know there are alot of Nordic legends about gnomes and stuff. In Iceland also.

Did your Grandma tell you this story? She said it happened to her, right?

Weird. Weird indeed.
Could it have been an ape that got loose in Finland? I'm just throwin the only possible explanation I have out. x.x;

An intelligent and talking ape? Have you seen Planet Of The Apes lately?

But it does sound a bit like a bigfoot..

top topics

join