How to sell your soul to the devil

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, I fear that most people who actually tried this would be greatly disappointed as ol' Lucifer would reply,

"Son, you've nothing to bargain with. You're already mine."

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonking76
I'm not sure if this story has been told in this thread yet, but here it is:

en.wikipedia.org...(musician)

Robert Johnson

One of the original American legends about this subject. Most of the info on the legend is near the bottom of the link I gave.

True or not, it's a great story!!

If Robert Johnson did sell his soul, he sure made a bad deal. He was never wealthy or famous in his lifetime. Hopefully, as the song Crossroads suggests, he reneged and that's why he died young and penniless. Better a short life than a long eternity.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenny00064
you just write up a contract stating what you want and exactly what you are giving up. For instance, "I will trade one quarter of my soul in exchange for blah blah blah". Something along those lines. The only name mentioned will be yours when you sign it at the bottom. and i strongly recomend cutting your finger and writing it in blood.

I can't believe so many people are taking this seriously. Later I will write down that I want to trade my soul for lots of money and sign it at the bottom. I'm sure ink will work just as well as blood.

If I'm not rich within a week then we'll all know it's bogus. If I am rich I'll put it down to coincidence.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

If Robert Johnson did sell his soul, he sure made a bad deal. He was never wealthy or famous in his lifetime. Hopefully, as the song Crossroads suggests, he reneged and that's why he died young and penniless. Better a short life than a long eternity.

Perhaps when he made the deal he didn't specify that he be alive when it happened. Or perhaps all he wanted in return for his soul was to be "the greatest guitar player," and not the fame and fortune.

Deals with the Devil(if there is such a thing) should be very specific... from the stories I've heard/read/watched the Devil is like the greatest lawyer of all time, except of Daniel Webster of course.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by dragonking76]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
First off, another day alive is another day to get saved by Jesus. I'm sure the Devil is more than willing to be pro-active to keep that from happening. Secondly, many are just so eager to gain personal wealth and fame that they actually dabble in the occult just curious to see what will happen. They get tangled up and realize the reality of the occult, but as they get locked in they believe lies. Ask anyone in the occult.....they will tell you it's a good thing and that it doesn't hurt anyone....and that Satan is real. The ones who then believe truly in Satan, will then call on him and he will shew himself in one form or another, but he will not be threatening...he will be in the guise of a friend. If you are a Christian and are saved, yeah, you're safe as you would not think of doing that in the first place. The devil cares not about religion. Christ is not a religion, he is the son of God. Religions have been accused of being nothing more than a tool to control the populace and this is correct, but Jesus was never meant to be thrown into the same category as denominations----

1 Corinthians 1:10
"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Matthew 12:25
"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand"

It is this split of churches that allows Lucifer to confuse. The churches fight about who worships God better, there are deviations made to different churches in contest to become greater than the opposing churches and all kinds of mischief can grow from the seeds of pride and jealousy and the "holier than thou attitude" in some churches.
Back to the main point. Why would satan want to purchase your soul if you are an unbeliever? Because it's not YOU he's really after.......it is to hurt Jesus/God. He knows that your soul is the most precious thing to God and because of the dissension surrounding his fall he is also exceedingly jealous of mankind, as we are going to be held in high regard in the place that he may no longer dwell. We will rule angels and he hates us for that. He could not care less about you, but he would love to have your soul because it will hurt God and he wants to do anything he can to accomplish that goal.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by System

Originally posted by kenny00064
you just write up a contract stating what you want and exactly what you are giving up. For instance, "I will trade one quarter of my soul in exchange for blah blah blah". Something along those lines. The only name mentioned will be yours when you sign it at the bottom. and i strongly recomend cutting your finger and writing it in blood.

I can't believe so many people are taking this seriously. Later I will write down that I want to trade my soul for lots of money and sign it at the bottom. I'm sure ink will work just as well as blood.

If I'm not rich within a week then we'll all know it's bogus. If I am rich I'll put it down to coincidence.

The Devil cares not what you believe in. The end result will still be the same. The penalty will not be worth the cost.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Okay,

There is no such thing as God or the Devil. These are all figments of man's imagination. Man creates the deities so as to explain away the things he has no answer for. Also man has a habit of pushes the blame for his many faults on demons or not being in favor with the gods.

In order to believe in the Devil, one has to believe in a God or some kind. Man's view of both God and the Devil are faulty. These are mostly based on loosely on bible and other stories and belief's gathered over the ages. Some views have a Hollywierd feel to them. If truth be told, no one really believes; for if they did they would not be involved in some of the things they get up to.

The Original tale of Faust will give those still seeking a better view of how the Devil does work. There was no happy ending for Faust. Then again, he was an arrogant ass; that is, if he really existed.

So let's assume that there is a Devil. There is a whole ritual that must be performed before one even thinks about calling forth demons.

One must fast, one must prepare a circle and charge it with magical writings and signs. Then there is the incantations themselves. There is a book known to few as the Grimorium Verum. In it you will find the methods to conjur demons--that is, if you belive in such things.

God gives you what you need not necessarily what you want. We are like children in a toy store, we want everything we see and want to be able to do everything to impress others, but God, like your parents, knows that it is not a good thing to cater to greedy desires for any reason. Also, when you are "given" everything and you don't have to work for it, it tends to spoil you and you learn nothing from your journey in life. God/Jesus wants you to depend on him like a child would a parent, but when all material gain is gone from life and there is nothing left but the parent and the child......the child depends more than ever on the parent. So we too must depend on God the same way and expect nothing of spoil from him.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A friend of mine had a very bad experience with being possessed by a dark entity last year. Luckily, she knew what was happening & could get rid of it, but not before she spent 10 days in a psych ward & had medications forced on her. Here is her story:

Deal with the Devil at your own risk.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

Bob Dylan professed to be a born again Christian in the late 1970's. He released 3 born again Christian albums, "Slow Train Coming", "Saved" and "Shot Of Love". Listening to these albums convinces me he was serious about his born again Christian life. Throughout Dylan's career, he has always spoken in riddles, be it in interviews, books or songs. As far as the 60 Minutes interview where he alludes that he sold his soul to the devil. All through his life and career, Dylan has ascribed to be Jewish, a born again Christian? - and now a man who sold his soul to Satan? Could it be that we are only as confused as he wants us to be?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Skitkorek]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Have you ever really had a talk with a Luciferian??

I've talked to or met several males named Lucifer,
and befriended a fem named Natas (satan backwards).
Also I happen to be Loki.

A real Luciferian..not some Barns and Noble book reading wanabee???

My first website on geo-cities (when 13 yr old) had a background decoration of the baphomet,
the first book I ever attempted to, and eventually did buy was the "Satanic Bible".
I've had visions of being an extremely famous religious spiritual figure since 13.

Would you even know the difference in a Satanist and a Luciferian??

There are many sects of Satanists,
The Church of Satan is one of the most common,
I've talked on IRC to a fem that said she was used as an alter during a satanic ritual.

To my view, Satanists are concerned with primal-urges and the lower-chakras, violence, sex, choice.
Wheras Luciferians are concerned with higher-urges and higher-chakras, goals, art, intuition, movement.

Rankingly, Satanist is also used for the low-ranking satanists the prolls and the like.
The Elite such as royalty, and high-level freemasons are typically known as "Luciferian".

I knew certain informations concerning Luciferians..the real deal..not as stated some wanabees.

what class of Luciferians? if you know.
There are many different secret-societies of them..

I was actually able to get them to admit that this system was a man made counterfit of other systems already known in history.

most successful new systems work on the "shoulder of giants" or older yet still successful systems.

Then I finally asked them to tell me the name of the counterfitter!!
The look on thier face when they realized that I knew..was very unusual..and I mean unusual. What was even more unusual..was their response.
Both of them in slightly different responses declared that they were under oath..and could not tell me.

sounds like some secret-society.

In the Satanic Bible or some related literature,
I read that when it said "Hail Satan!" that it means "Hail Me!",

A Luciferian is their own God,
self-deification is the whole point of Hermetic Luciferianism,
As Above So Below, As in Divine so in Self, Modify self, modify divine.

They could not tell me the name of their god. Now that is a very strange thing to behold. But the look in their eye..told me that they knew that I knew the name.

ya, their names. lol

What kind of a person sells their soul to a religion where you cannot tell the name of your god. Very strange indeed. You need to find out what this kind of a oath is??? Also what kind of people take this oath.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Well now you know why they couldn't tell you,
since for each person it's quite different.

There are scientific studies to back it up,
most peoples view of god is that of an ideal version of themselves.

reply to post by Gemwolf

actually how do we really sell our soul?

while i know the process, I don't remember actually going through with it,
basically it's just like any magic spell, tough it's preferred to sign in blood.

In a moment of suicidal weakness I did offer up my body for a soul that could make better use of it.
It could have worked, since now body being used by soul to more or less full capacity.

and what do u mean by phoning the devil?

telepathically we presume.

Originally posted by HS
I was banned from another forum when I told them the 10th planet discovered was an alien thinking machine that was controlling most everyone on the planet by adjusting their soul(emotions) to what the fearless leader wanted who didn't mind being called the devil.
Maybe the devil made them ban me

At some point I was searching the telepathic akashic frequencies for "thinking machines", and also stumbled upon some on a "10th planet" though seems to me it's Orcus 90482, I talked with them a while to figure out planet properties, and they also showed me it's moon.
the "leader" or at least one of the leading figures I spoke to, I called Remyu,
she was as programmer, with emphasis on inspiration so communes with earth the "blue star",
her partner Lrihu a male also a programmer spent more time modifying code of locals.

Anyhow while they are the leaders, and can shift the minds of their robot peoples,
I'd certainly put them in a wholly different class of beings than christian/pagan rivalries.
Remyu is reminding me that they have wormholes that open up for trading with other remote bases.

Originally posted by justgeneric
I think if the Devil was an astute business man he would rather lease than purchase.

yes, the new system I'm developing is Price Barter Calculation,
(time+mass)^chakra/abundance*utility=price

^chakra allows for evaluating different soul-classes.

the aim is to be more fair, as if we're more fair,
there is less karmic backlash for "overspending".

Sheesh can you imagine the depreciation on a soul over a normal lifetime?

Usually "sellers", "believers" or "devotee's" actually appreciate in value,
typically because they become more famous and powerful,
so can be used to influence larger wishes into being.

And considering we are born sinners...

that's just Christian propaganda to make people feel bad about themselves.
Though yes, technically Gray Aliens are born without sin,
since there is no sex in their conception,
being products of gene-splicing.

Seriously a lease option on souls would be far more lucrative.

Imagine the soul repo business would be booming.

in some galaxies souls are a form of currency,
though being stuck in a vault for thousands of years is somewhat drab,
hence in the price-calculation-formula time is a variable.

Originally posted by BradKellBrrexkl
you would sale your soul to become like a 'partner'. You wouldn't worry about the pit, because you'd have to 'repay' the service. Perhaps like a sort of promotion to spread foulness.

Traditionally, when one on earth sells their soul to the "Devil" or some spirit-entity,
and go to "hell" or the "underworld" it's an actual place with grays (dwarves) or reptilians (demons).
The tasks typically to do are the furthering of the grays/reptilian hive/empire.

Of course people can also sell their souls up, to some heavenly star-beings, like some mammalian enclave or some ascended hybrid (angel) beings like Arcturians.

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
You can sell your soul to the devil by simply being concerned with yourself only and not others.

Actually that's a path of Ascension for negative or accepting beings.
Ra in the Law of One material states they have to do 95% for themselves only 5% for others.

You won't get anything in return but a one way ticket to a prison planet, have fun.

you probably mean prisonplanet.com... it's just one of the many ways of thinking about the world.

On this planet, for those that devoutly serve themselves, there is a lot of freedom.
From what I've seen those that devoutly serve others, there is compensation.

reply to post by Gemwolf

yes, i do believe you can cast spells and do "magic". but the power comes from the devil. and i do not recommend looking into it.

Actually nowadays the power of magic can be supported by quantum-physics,
it's related to the uncertainty-principle and observer bias.

Originally posted by FrozenLight
who says you have to sell your soul to the "devil"? why not another human? originally, two girls offered their souls to me. it was no joke, and very serious moments. plus I am a persuasive #. So if someone forfeits ownership of something, even if it is temporary ownership, it is not theirs anymore. because i "own their souls", they do absolute whatever I command. Isnt that the essence of owning souls? the power over will?after toying with the idea of having three souls rather than one i decided to get more. I created the same circumstances for 5 more girls, and was offered their souls in exchange for what I was going to grant them in return. Does that make me the devil? Because i make deals for souls? I think it was well worth it giving them what they asked for in return for their souls. unfortunately, I am rather greedy. I will continue obtaining more souls. I enjoy the power. if you can command someone to do something abstract, that they should have no control over, is it not truly owning their core, their soul? The thing is, I am new to this, and I already am in possession of 7 souls, plus my own. ive been doing this for but a few years. now my friend however, has benn doing this for the last 14 years, and he owns many souls. does that make both of us the devil? even though there is only one? it is easy to get souls, as long as you are capable of giving them what they want, as we are. there are alot of people who have to potential to do this, so would that make us all "the devil"?

much respect..
So does it work?
have you gotten them in some polyamorous relationship?

People have offered to sell their souls to me,
there were even two people, 2 weeks ago,
but I/they/we didn't go through with it.

*shrugs* seems like a lot of responsibility,
I rather teach people to do magic,
make their own wishes come true.

Originally posted by someotherguy
A friend of mine had a very bad experience with being possessed by a dark entity last year. Luckily, she knew what was happening & could get rid of it, but not before she spent 10 days in a psych ward & had medications forced on her. Here is her story:

Deal with the Devil at your own risk.

that was just a low level spirit.
Many people have spirits that attach to them,
typically they are of similar vibration or wavelength,
so for instance the fem felt guilty and that she should be punished,
so a spirit attached to her, that could punish her, to fulfill her wish.

Truly if you'd like to keep clear of malign spirits,
then you have to be wary of which thoughts you agree with,
those thoughts which are malign can be halted, and their originators sent away.

I find it's much better to have a beneficial eco-system,
for instance having edible fungi as the dominant in your habitat,
similarly can have benign or beneficial spirits, to uplift and keep safe your place.
edit on 28/6/11 by lowki because: rankingly
edit on 28/6/11 by lowki because: body
edit on 28/6/11 by lowki because: visions
edit on 28/6/11 by lowki because: 2 weeks

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
eBay,

Other than that, be as bad and evil as you can be, you'll attain wealth and power, over time, as long as you serve Satan along the way. In the end your soul is his.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

My experience so far would be, this pray on your knees, to god and the devil by this i mean in your mind be open and pray for help. With whatever you wish to succeed in, understand that no one will drop 1 million pounds on your doostep thats not how this works. Not that i claim to fully understand it either. All i know is i prayed for help from anyone, to accomplish certain goals, at some point my soul, will be in evaluation with others to be decided if i will become ascended, by this i mean. The price of my soul is that something is now alligned to it, this will bring the good i asked for but bad that i unknowingly accepted would come with the good, in the end i may become totally possesed to suit the buyers needs. At which point im no longer really me ala hitler and stalin to name a few.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
you really think there is just a number to call and the f***ing devile answers im only 12 years old i know how to contact the devile whith out calling him or getting high !!!! you just believe in him whith all your heart (if youv go one) and go some where and light 6 candles in a circul in a dark room . sit in the senter of the circul whith a mirror in front of you close your eyes and say his name 6 times open them and then his behind you in the mirror but DONT TURN AROUND !!! say what you want and he will mark you and leve you will open your eyes and think it was your imajination untill you see the mark

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You can give yourself over to corrupting your soul - we face such choices every day.
The devil is not a real other being no no no - You are responsible for you

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
eBay,

Other than that, be as bad and evil as you can be, you'll attain wealth and power, over time, as long as you serve Satan along the way. In the end your soul is his.

Your soul is your own always.
Satan is not real but one's soul is real
You can not blame an imaginary figure such as Satan for your own failings nor praise the tooth fairy for leaving coins under your pillow.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Nice Post! Star and Flag from me, and I wish I had been in on this thread earlier.

I agree with you 100%. If you are willing to sell your soul to the Devil, then it probably already belongs to him anyway. Now, I suppose he may want you to stay on Earth and do his bidding for awhile. Maybe a recruiter of other souls for him. Maybe it is worthwhile to make you irresistable to women, or make you rich and famous, so you can lure other people to the Devil? I dunno, it seems like if there is a Devil, his business is already booming, I don't think we would have much to offer in trade.

As for Copperfield, or Robert Johnson, or any other star,,,, I think to be the top of your craft it takes total commitment. You are selling your soul to your craft. You dedicate countless hours to practicing, blood, sweat, and tears go into perfecting your craft. You give up family, and relationships, and you always put your craft first if you want to be the best at it. In that way, I suppose one does dedicate their very soul to be successfuly, but the Devil didn't have anything to do with it. Maybe a Marketeer, or a Producer plays the role of the Devil and says, "If you want to be successful, you're going to need to lose weight, lose the girlfriend, play what we tell you to play, etc., etc." Still, no Devil, just opportunistic people that see you as a cash cow and don't give a damn about your feelings or personal life.

I suppose there are some that sell their souls to a vice, and they don't get any fame or fortune from it, but they get the same outcome. They lose family, friends, health all in the name of casual sex, or alcohol, or drugs. They dedicate themselves to that particular vice, and it chews them up and spits them out and leaves them dead at some point.

So, there appear to be many ways to lose one's soul, but none of them involve a contract with the devil. Bad decisions are just illustrated by the picture of signing on the bottom line with the Devil, and then realizing you have been tricked. It is a good illustration.

As for redemption, Christians believe in redemption all the way to the bitter end, so know contract can override the power of God. As for my personal belief, even dying in a gutter from Hepatitis and Drug-Overdose, I believe someone could evolve spiritually. I believe they could reflect back on this life and see the things they missed, and see the errors they made, and realize what growth they were supposed to have made, and I believe as long as they get that enlightenment before their last breath, they could still evolve to the next spiritual level, so........ yes, there is always a chance for redemption.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Robert Johnson did it at the Crossroads in his early life... He took his guitar just outside Dockery Farms Plantation where a large black man (The Devil) "tuned" it for him and played a couple songs.

The blues were born.

If rock and roll is the Devil's music... He did a damn good job.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man

Originally posted by DodgeG1
I never really believed in all this "selling your soul" business.

Until I realised how it seemed that many of the musicians I listened to was heavily influenced by "strange things"

Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, The beatles, Rolling Stones and of course Bob Dylan...

Here's an interesting interview where Bob Dylan admits to "making a bargin with the grand commander of this earth" does this mean he sold his soul to the devil? you can make up your own mind

uk.youtube.com...

Well, I'm not at all sure that Bob's 'deal' was with the devil. He became a Christian (not sure if it was before this interview, or after)....so he could just as well have been talking about asking God for fame. I couldn't say for sure, though, obviously.

But I agree with you that many other 'great' musicians have been heavily influenced by satanism....many of them admitting so in their own words.

Dylan has allowed me to make some mighty fine parodies...

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join